Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo (31999 Views)

Is This Snake Venomous? / Manatee: This Creature Was Killed In Badagry Yesterday. Who Knows The Name? / I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by akoniyong: 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
This was Killed at our Factory today. could it be that the Mother is still in any of our cloat rooms?? i hate snake with passion abeg., as i dey snap self, my body dey shake.

2 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by thesicilian: 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
We all know where this is going

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by timibare(m): 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2021
Serpent tongue

14 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by akoniyong: 2:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
thesicilian:
We all know where this is going

where's that ? Lalasticlala don't do baby snakes. it's abomination in the Kingdom of Nairaland.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by Staysave: 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ma gee
It is well...

The name of the snake is called minaqbbgrills
Known as AKA our darling daddy...

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by taretoofine(m): 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
You don commot the head naw
That's a puff adder

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by Sonnobax15(m): 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
lipsrsealed
Lala, please warn your disciples to stop visiting people's factory na.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by Fuckthamods: 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
Anaconda
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by michealdeco: 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
Phew
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by modaink333: 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
AGWO.
Not
EKE
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by Taiwojon(m): 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
Well

All serpent of Satan shall died!

Anyway
Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.

Jesus saves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by Btruth: 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
Snake nii ooo
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by chatinent: 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
Its name is Ekans.

It is from Calabar. It is the nephew of the one that swallowed money.

Now, you can read the name of Ekans backwards.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by general111(m): 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
The name of the snake could be buhari oh
..me sef wetin i sabi
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by ShitHead(m): 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
That's Deji.

Yoruba men are snakes.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by crazygod(m): 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
That's a baby viper

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by pinkyruledworld(m): 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
The name is "baby snake"

1 Like

Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by winterlover: 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
Why kill this beautiful creature. Sure It was on it own hunting for food. It meant no harm.

#saynotosnakekillings

4 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by michealdeco: 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
Tell us the name
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by Zoey95: 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
That's a puff adder is dangerous, becareful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by vicfajeze: 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
the name is Dino
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by NaijaGoBetter20: 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
The name na Cloak room snake viper

2 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by petertamtam6(m): 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
The name is Buhari... grin

4 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
Baby Snake na
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by Ejiakusmith(m): 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
lolz. na wah for you ooo
is their any constitution guiding that baby �. snake never allowed .... for ur notice nairaland is never a kingdom

akoniyong:

where's that ? Lalasticlala don't do baby snakes. it's abomination in the Kingdom of Nairaland.
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by Elidrisy20: 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
FFK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by BossKingRex(m): 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
akoniyong:
This was Killed at our Factory today. could it be that the Mother is still in any of our cloat rooms?? i hate snake with passion abeg., as i dey snap self, my body dey shake.

This snake species is known as...."who gives a Bleep?"!
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by Killermamba: 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
akoniyong:

Viper

1 Like

Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by mocipe: 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
That's lalas property. Direct the question to him.
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by YorubaKinging: 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
the end is near

the last kingdom of the Dragon is now in overdrive

the fuel scarcity in the UK is not unconnected to make people and the government to adopt all electric cars before 2023.

Also, many countries are now adopting the use of Central bank Digital Currencies

we are already in the end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by Sparklinglyte(m): 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
Puff adder I guess

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts / Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron / 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.