Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

I Have A Title Land In Lagos To Swap For Tokunbo SUV, Lexus Or Benz - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Have A Title Land In Lagos To Swap For Tokunbo SUV, Lexus Or Benz (811 Views)

Odyssey 2016 Tokunbo SUV Super Clean @ 9.5m / Cheap Tokunbo Suv 06 RX330 @ 3m / 2004 Kia Sorento LX,, Tokunbo SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Title Land In Lagos To Swap For Tokunbo SUV, Lexus Or Benz by Ayhomes(m): 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
Hello Everyone...I’m Ayo I have 14 plots of land with title documents in an estate in facts one of our estates near free trade Zone. The value of the land per plot is 3.5m and I have 14 plots.

I’m willing to swap part of this land or all for Couple of SUV preferably Lexus, Range Rover or Benz.

You can come to my office if you have any doubts about this post. For my office address just google Ayhomes. You can also send an email to ayhomes.md@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: I Have A Title Land In Lagos To Swap For Tokunbo SUV, Lexus Or Benz by Ayhomes(m): 11:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
I know that my number appears in my signature but pls don’t call only text or WhatsApp
Re: I Have A Title Land In Lagos To Swap For Tokunbo SUV, Lexus Or Benz by Franklyspeakin: 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
Why not sell the land then go for ur car of choice?
Re: I Have A Title Land In Lagos To Swap For Tokunbo SUV, Lexus Or Benz by chukwuibuipob: 11:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
sad If we DNT do WhatsApp? Abi u have hearing loss sad lipsrsealed
Ayhomes:
I know that my number appears in my signature but pls don’t call only text or WhatsApp
Ur office Address,home address, parents address.I wan check something sad lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Have A Title Land In Lagos To Swap For Tokunbo SUV, Lexus Or Benz by Ayhomes(m): 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad If we DNT do WhatsApp? Abi u have hearing loss sad :-XUr office Address,home address, parents address.I wan check something sad lipsrsealed
some of you here are so dumb and you can compare you life with others you don’t know me and you reply this. Am not surprised
Re: I Have A Title Land In Lagos To Swap For Tokunbo SUV, Lexus Or Benz by Ayhomes(m): 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
Franklyspeakin:
Why not sell the land then go for ur car of choice?
because I don’t want to buy cars this year again with cash. Have bought more than 6 cars this year alone
Re: I Have A Title Land In Lagos To Swap For Tokunbo SUV, Lexus Or Benz by chukwuibuipob: 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ayhomes:
my father's dumb and i can compare my life with others. you don’t know me and you reply this. Am not surprised
Re: I Have A Title Land In Lagos To Swap For Tokunbo SUV, Lexus Or Benz by Ayhomes(m): 8:37am On Oct 02, 2021
[quote author=chukwuibuipob post=106280639][/quote] both owner of this handle is not your mate and with this your low life attitude you can never be anywhere near him. You can google this username to confirm that. Lazy youth
Re: I Have A Title Land In Lagos To Swap For Tokunbo SUV, Lexus Or Benz by ArinzeUgo: 8:49am On Oct 02, 2021
Ayhomes:
because I don’t want to buy cars this year again with cash. Have bought more than 6 cars this year alone
...just imagine this guy....so u want swap..?....�������������������������������
Re: I Have A Title Land In Lagos To Swap For Tokunbo SUV, Lexus Or Benz by chukwuibuipob: 9:18am On Oct 02, 2021
sad grin u are a lowlife.Why should any potential customers text u instead of normal call? Dumbgoat
Ayhomes:
both owner of this handle is not your mate and with this your low life attitude you can never be anywhere near him. You can google this username to confirm that. Lazy youth
Re: I Have A Title Land In Lagos To Swap For Tokunbo SUV, Lexus Or Benz by diportivo: 9:23am On Oct 02, 2021
small advert

here don turn sambisa angry

1 Like

Re: I Have A Title Land In Lagos To Swap For Tokunbo SUV, Lexus Or Benz by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 02, 2021
Ayhomes:

What kinda excuse it that? Y u no wan transfer cash....why swap undecided ur a suspect
Re: I Have A Title Land In Lagos To Swap For Tokunbo SUV, Lexus Or Benz by Ayhomes(m): 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2021
AmericanDad:

What kinda excuse it that? Y u no wan transfer cash....why swap undecided ur a suspect
Most you of don’t think before you type at all, as a business man I can decide to acquire anything I wants and how I want it to be acquire is non of your business man. You need to respect people’s opinion if you must succeed in life. Your lack of reasoning will always cost you in your decision making. Once again google Ayhomes and see what we do before you called someone you don’t know a scam. You can even check the name here on Nairaland or Facebook. Now think before you reply this time think as a business man. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla Sport 2013 Nigerian Used / ✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Clean 2008 Toyota Camry .....price 1.850m / Toyota Corolla 2004 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.