Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Jesus And Your Money - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus And Your Money (767 Views)

Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime / Story Time: Miracles Done By Jesus And In The Name Of Jesus. / The Greater Between Jesus And Holy Spirit ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus And Your Money by plaetton: 2:01am On Sep 29, 2021
https://www.indy100.com/news/evangelical-pastor-jesus-return-donate-money-b1926227

...and Jesus wept ! cry

Well, there it is.
If we are to believe this money crabber pastor, Jesus is perhaps seeking donations to charter a space craft from heaven to earth .

My question is ;
You mean the evangelical money-center churches and their pastor have not been remitting enough tithes and other funds to heaven?

1 Like

Re: Jesus And Your Money by KnownUnknown: 5:16am On Sep 29, 2021
Christianity: One of the most thoroughly depraved religious ideologies the world has ever known.

Mythology: Stolen
Theology: Morally Depraved
Leaders: Avaricious, unscrupulous, utterly corrupt
Followers: Gullible, ignorant, self-righteous
History: Theft, misery, bloodshed

Results: Slave/Master relationships, Human Exploitation, Economic Exploitation, Degeneracy

A proper tragicomedy!

5 Likes

Re: Jesus And Your Money by plaetton: 11:24am On Sep 29, 2021
KnownUnknown:
Christianity: One of the most thoroughly depraved religious ideologies the world has ever known.

Mythology: Stolen
Theology: Morally Depraved
Leaders: Avaricious, unscrupulous, utterly corrupt
Followers: Gullible, ignorant, self-righteous
History: Theft, misery, bloodshed

Results: Slave/Master relationships, Human Exploitation, Economic Exploitation, Degeneracy

A proper tragicomedy!
Well said
Re: Jesus And Your Money by LordReed(m): 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
plaetton:
https://www.indy100.com/news/evangelical-pastor-jesus-return-donate-money-b1926227

...and Jesus wept ! cry

Well, there it is.
If we are to believe this money crabber pastor, Jesus is perhaps seeking donations to charter a space craft from heaven to earth .

My question is ;
You mean the evangelical money-center churches and their pastor have not been remitting enough tithes and other funds to heaven?

You just dey come? Jesse Duplantis is looking for his next jet to use to preach the gospel. Abeg don't hinder his faith o! The god personally told him he needs to believe god for a bigger jet.
Re: Jesus And Your Money by 1Sharon(f): 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
An almighty God is limited by money.

1 Like

Re: Jesus And Your Money by hupernikao: 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
This is not smart at all.

Using a case of few to judge the whole isn't a smart way of handling issues or judgements.

It can present you as being dishonest if your intention were not read properly.
Re: Jesus And Your Money by plaetton: 3:20am On Sep 30, 2021
hupernikao:
This is not smart at all.

Using a case of few to judge the whole isn't a smart way of handling issues or judgements.

It can present you as being dishonest if your intention were not read properly.
Case of which few ?
Tell me any pulpit pi.mp you know that doesn't blackmail his members for money .

Conmen have turned the teachings of the gentle Nazerene into the longest running scam in human history.
But then, ask yourself, why does the Christian church, especially modern evangelism, attract the most despicable conmen to lead sheeple?
Because, fraud is embedded in the DNA of these middle eastern religions.

1 Like

Re: Jesus And Your Money by hupernikao: 10:53am On Sep 30, 2021
plaetton:

Case of which few ?
Tell me any pulpit pi.mp you know that doesn't blackmail his members for money .

Conmen have turned the teachings of the gentle Nazerene into the longest running scam in human history.
But then, ask yourself, why does the Christian church, especially modern evangelism, attract the most despicable conmen to lead sheeple?

I never expect someone who claimed to know much to be making this level of assumptions. Judging everyone with the spectacle of your internet is not a good one for you. It means you know little about what you criticized.

To start with, how many independent churches do you know,

how many do you know what they practice?

How many i this compare to churches that exist.

Guess you think the world starts and ends on internet right?

You need to start viewing things properly and stop making bogus assumption yet hold the tenets of science.

Like i told you, making conclusion about many of the bad few isnt smart at all. Correct yourself and your post. If you oppose this then start your response with answers to the bold above.
Re: Jesus And Your Money by OtemAtum: 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
I remember those days when we sing:

"My money is for Jesus, my money is for Jesus, the angels are singing, my money is for Jesus."

Las Las, we see our pastors growing fat on the offering money we gave to fictitious Jesus. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jesus And Your Money by ItisWell22(f): 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2023
plaetton:

🤔

(1) (Reply)

Mbaka: It Is Wrong To Stop People From Going To Worship / Delta Pastor Allegedly Sells His Church, Members To Another Cleric, Moves Abroad / This is for all singers(especially worshippers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.