Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

How I Was Scammed Online By A White Fraudster(pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Scammed Online By A White Fraudster(pictures) (1784 Views)

White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent / Nude Photo Of A Ugandan Female Police Officer Leaked Online By Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Scammed Online By A White Fraudster(pictures) by jhubril(m): 10:36am On Sep 29, 2021
Re: How I Was Scammed Online By A White Fraudster(pictures) by jhubril(m): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2021
How does it feel to lose your hard-earned money?

Re: How I Was Scammed Online By A White Fraudster(pictures) by Kunlelee: 10:43am On Sep 29, 2021
Oti di woro si woro bayii ooo

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed Online By A White Fraudster(pictures) by Generalwoodz(m): 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
Take heart bri
Re: How I Was Scammed Online By A White Fraudster(pictures) by dex4sure: 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
Try and be smart next time bro.... really sorry man
Re: How I Was Scammed Online By A White Fraudster(pictures) by zolajpower: 3:22am On Sep 30, 2021
Omo SI whitty sef dey scammo
Re: How I Was Scammed Online By A White Fraudster(pictures) by ivolt: 5:32am On Sep 30, 2021
First, not every profile on FB is real and yes, scammers are everywhere.
I bet you thought you were friends.

Second, stop trusting strangers even if they are "white".
There are thousands of "white" criminals in various "white" jails.

If he was a Nigerian, I am sure you will not rely on just 5 mutual online connections as
evidence of total trust.

You willingly sent your ETH to a complete stranger you have no means
of reaching, who does that?

Did he ever advertise his currency exchange business to you?

Contact the company he works with and report the fraud, if he is a real human,
he may be forced to refund you.

How did he plan to pay you cash in the first place?
In Naira?

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed Online By A White Fraudster(pictures) by olabisi875: 8:08am On Sep 30, 2021
sad
Re: How I Was Scammed Online By A White Fraudster(pictures) by newdawnlive: 8:49am On Sep 30, 2021
you should have create a wallet, it will take you only 2 minutes to have your own wallet to receive the ethereum and sell it to instantgold or Nge for 570# per $ anyway I will like to hire you for the same work dm so I will give you the company whitepaper.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed Online By A White Fraudster(pictures) by jhubril(m): 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
ivolt:
First, not every profile on FB is real and yes, scammers are everywhere.
I bet you thought you were friends.

Second, stop trusting strangers even if they are "white".
There are thousands of "white" criminals in various "white" jails.

If he was a Nigerian, I am sure you will not rely on just 5 mutual online connections as
evidence of total trust.

You willingly sent your ETH to a complete stranger you have no means
of reaching, who does that?

Did he ever advertise his currency exchange business to you?

Contact the company he works with and report the fraud, if he is a real human,
he may be forced to refund you.

How did he plan to pay you cash in the first place?
In Naira?

We were involved with a tech project. Our friendship started from that point and went on to become a bit bosom. He is a friend of my mutual friends with whom i have close business relationship. He has just told me about his addiction to cocaine and alcohol and being broke meant no doping . So my money came at the right time.
Re: How I Was Scammed Online By A White Fraudster(pictures) by jhubril(m): 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2021
newdawnlive:
you should have create a wallet, it will take you only 2 minutes to have your own wallet to receive the ethereum and sell it to instantgold or Nge for 570# per $ anyway I will like to hire you for the same work dm so I will give you the company whitepaper.

Thanks . I have done that. How else can I reach you?
Re: How I Was Scammed Online By A White Fraudster(pictures) by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
Somebody that hv only 35 friends on Facebook is somebody u are trusting.
I do receive a lot of Facebook request and messages but once I do a bit background checks on u, I will know who u are

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed Online By A White Fraudster(pictures) by philipstanley(m): 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
I trust no one!
Am not interested in any online deals
I don't buy things online
I buy only with physical cash

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed Online By A White Fraudster(pictures) by newdawnlive: 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
jhubril:

Thanks . I have done that. How else can I reach you?
if you're on WhatsApp or tele drop your username to my email
Re: How I Was Scammed Online By A White Fraudster(pictures) by gentleman82: 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
Because him na oyinbo that is why you trust him whole heartedly , most oyinbo people are criminals and godless . if it was one of them that a black man scammed now he won't have peace till he reports all Nigerians on all their social medias as scammers.
Re: How I Was Scammed Online By A White Fraudster(pictures) by Boogyman557: 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
philipstanley:
I trust no one!
HOLLY GRAM cool I OWE U 5 KUSH FOR DIS

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed Online By A White Fraudster(pictures) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
philipstanley:
I trust no one!
grin

(1) (Reply)

True Crime - The African King Who Was Hanged 1949 / 5 People Killed In One Spot - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra. VIDEO / INSIDE Life:tyres Kill Vulcaniser, Injure Others In Osogbo(read FULL DETAILS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.