Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Dr Chike Akunyili’s Last Moments Before He Was Murdered - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dr Chike Akunyili’s Last Moments Before He Was Murdered (1654 Views)

Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband / Fiancée Of Kolade Killed By SARS, Breaks Down In Tears, Recalls Last Moments / Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Chike Akunyili’s Last Moments Before He Was Murdered by nonsojaggs: 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
Dr. Chike Akunyili speaking at the event he attended to honor his late wife, a few hours before he was assassinated by criminal terrorists on his way home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccifplwveis
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili’s Last Moments Before He Was Murdered by othermen: 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
The failure of leadership is getting to the elites.

It’s important that everybody rise(s) up now.
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili’s Last Moments Before He Was Murdered by delzbaba(m): 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
I'm not Igbo, but this death pained me so much, this are brillant minds that attained their reckoning through hardwork and honesty,,this blood must cry .

6 Likes

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili’s Last Moments Before He Was Murdered by illicit(m): 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
Too bad
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili’s Last Moments Before He Was Murdered by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
delzbaba:
I'm not Igbo, but this death pained me so much, this are brillant minds that attained their reckoning through hardwork and honesty,,this blood must cry .
funny enough it's one uneducated, lowlife slowpoke who fired the shots that killed him, all in d name of enforcing one useless law. Am so hurt

7 Likes

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili’s Last Moments Before He Was Murdered by Jacobx007: 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ipob killed this man for nothing
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili’s Last Moments Before He Was Murdered by promzy555(m): 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
Some foolish people will still give reasons why d clueless man should still continue
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili’s Last Moments Before He Was Murdered by engrfaruq(m): 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
Very sad indeed
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili’s Last Moments Before He Was Murdered by daddytime(m): 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
This is one death too many.

I'm still not able to get it off my mind.

No death has touched me this bad.

An innocent soul wasted for no reason while the enemies of States are celebrated and hailed endlessly.

My heart goes out to his entire family.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili’s Last Moments Before He Was Murdered by tooth4tooth: 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
I am not Igbo but this man's death pained me to my bone marrow. What has he done to deserve this

He's not even a politician. A gentleman going about his normal business. May the perpetrators of this evil act never know peace in their life .
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili’s Last Moments Before He Was Murdered by Jacobx007: 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
tooth4tooth:
I am not Igbo but this man's death pained me to my bone marrow. What has he done to deserve this

He's not even a politician. A gentleman going about his normal business. May the perpetrators of this evil act never know peace in their life .
Which perpetrators?? It's IPOB that killed him
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili’s Last Moments Before He Was Murdered by Evablizin(f): 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
May His Gentle Soul Rest In Perfect Peace �,His death is so painful to me. Death is definitely waiting for those people that killed him.

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili’s Last Moments Before He Was Murdered by Ritaaa: 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
[quotHis killers will have no peace,and those invaders should leave our Anambra alone and go to their state.
Anambra is known to be a peaceful.
you cannot achieve Biafra by killing our people.
Those that are committing those crimes are not Anambrians.author=daddytime post=106290242]This is one death too many.

I'm still not able to get it off my mind.

No death has touched me this bad.

An innocent soul wasted for no reason while the enemies of States are celebrated and hailed endlessly.

My heart goes out to his entire family.[/quote]
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili’s Last Moments Before He Was Murdered by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
This country is beyond redemption, look at how they wasted this peaceful man just like an animal, what wrong did he comit? why are blacks so wicked to each other? this is really so bad
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili’s Last Moments Before He Was Murdered by oshonwambada: 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
tooth4tooth:

Amen
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili’s Last Moments Before He Was Murdered by ruggedtimi(m): 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
This country is beyond redemption, look at how they wasted this peaceful man just like an animal, what wrong did he comit? why are blacks so wicked to each other? this is really so bad
is annoying brother....very annoying
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili’s Last Moments Before He Was Murdered by benuejosh: 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
Anyone supporting the terrorist organization called IPOB or ESN here on Nairaland is a suspect.

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili’s Last Moments Before He Was Murdered by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
If we don't leave aside our differences and confront our common enemy, the innocent will continue to suffer.
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili’s Last Moments Before He Was Murdered by revolt(m): 1:04am On Sep 30, 2021
Jacobx007:

Which perpetrators?? It's IPOB that killed him
the way you guys are pushing this propaganda is becoming suspect I swear... yhe man wasn't against ipob has never spoken against why are u sure its ipob? I'm beginning to suspect anti ipob propaganda... honestly its getting clearer.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti: Police Arrest 29 University Of Ado-ekiti Students For Robbery / Photos: How Lautech Student Seun Adaramoye Was Murdered / Brother Beats Man To Pulp For Attempting To Rape His Little Sister (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.