Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,153 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! (11157 Views)

NIMC Staff To Get Improved Salary Soon – Pantami / NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service / NIMC staff: Perfect example of "Corporate Beggars?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by gbenga4sure(m): 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
I need help on an issue. A friend of mine called me telling me to help him out on an issue.

I obviously don't have an idea what to say but I know he would get needed help here.
Bayo(not real name) called me telling me he went for NIMC registration 5 years ago, he was given a tracking number and was told to come back days later. But he never went because of reasons best known to him.

Now he needs his NIMC card for important stuffs and has been to NIMC office twice,he gave NIMC officials the tracking number but they said it wasn't bringing up any info( just showing a blank page).

He asked if he could register afresh again,he was told No,that he can't register twice since his info is already on the system.

Now he said they said they don't know what to do and that he won't be able to get an NIN slip until his details appears on their system and they don't know when that would be and what to do plus why didn't he show up for that long.
Has anyone experienced this before?

if yes,How did you go about it?

Suggestions are allowed.

3 Likes

Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by cybersoldiers: 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ok
Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by slawormiir: 9:14am On Sep 30, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ....

All those nimc staff are bunch of incompetent mofo

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by Mcdreamy15: 9:15am On Sep 30, 2021
Your friend don chop beans cheesy
Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by Waffarianman(m): 9:15am On Sep 30, 2021
OkNa
Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by hakeem4(m): 9:16am On Sep 30, 2021
If people paid to do the job do not know what to do, then who am I to know what to do?

16 Likes

Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2021
They are just telling him stories...5years ago do we have a reliable data base management system in the country?
Those quacks they employ at NIMC are illiterates, let him walk to any other NIMC centre or telecom office and do a fresh NIMC.....nothing more!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by murphyung(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2021
The server of NIMC has been down for over 2 weeks now. This could possibly be the reason why his details aren't coming up. I was actually at the local govt secretariat in my area yesterday to do a name correction on my NIN slip. That is how i know about the server problem. My advice is for him to visit another NIMC location and try to register again afresh without letting them know he has done it before. Let them find that out by themselves. If his details come up, then they can help him reprint his slip.

21 Likes

Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by SouthNigeriac: 9:17am On Sep 30, 2021
Your friend should Transport himself to another distant nimc office, start another fresh request for nimc registration

2 Likes

Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by Lamanii22(f): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2021
There should be a solution..... What kind of country is this nitori olorun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by koldej(m): 9:18am On Sep 30, 2021
gbenga4sure:
I need help on an issue. A friend of mine called me telling me to help him out on an issue.

I obviously don't have an idea what to say but I know he would get needed help here.
Bayo(not real name) called me telling me he went for NIMC registration 5 years ago, he was given a tracking number and was told to come back days later. But he never went because of reasons best known to him.

Now he needs his NIMC card for important stuffs and has been to NIMC office twice,he gave NIMC officials the tracking number but they said it wasn't bringing up any info( just showing a blank page).

He asked if he could register afresh again,he was told No,that he can't register twice since his info is already on the system.

Now he said they said they don't know what to do and that he won't be able to get an NIN slip until his details appears on their system and they don't know when that would be and what to do plus why didn't he show up for that long.

Suggestions are allowed.
They should re-register him using CR-MOD, most of all this NIMC officials knows what to do, just that sometimes they are too lazy.tell him to visit any Glo office to get it done

5 Likes

Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 30, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
They are just telling him stories...5years ago do we have a reliable data base management system in the country?
Those quacks they employ at NIMC are illiterates, let him walk to any other NIMC centre or telecom office and do a fresh NIMC.....nothing more!
you've said it all.
Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by Fisfrank(m): 9:19am On Sep 30, 2021
gbenga4sure:

Suggestions are allowed.
since it over 5 years he should use his BVN to print it out instead of trackingnumber, if he was in lagos or ogun would have direct him to someone that will print it out
Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by Inspiration007: 9:20am On Sep 30, 2021
When I went for nimc registration in 2014, there was nothing like come back later. Once you are done with the registration, you get slip instantly.

It was a but organised than what we have now. I.e my height was measured.

There were people who started the registration at home and where directed to Nimc centre to complete their registrations. Your friend probably falls in this category
Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by usmolad(m): 9:20am On Sep 30, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
Best response. I can relate to this, just do as instructed above.
Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 30, 2021
Download NIMC app enter your information and proceed to Computer center, print it on plastic card

2 Likes

Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by Shellsploit: 9:20am On Sep 30, 2021
shocked
Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by floss(m): 9:22am On Sep 30, 2021
Problem every where in this country

2 Likes

Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by OG1BABY(f): 9:22am On Sep 30, 2021
Okay
Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by duro4chang(m): 9:23am On Sep 30, 2021
gbenga4sure:

Now he needs his NIMC card for important stuffs and has been to NIMC office twice,he gave NIMC officials the tracking number but they said it wasn't bringing up any info( just showing a blank page).Let hin go and register afresh.That is the best solution.

Suggestions are allowed.
Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by adesegun121(m): 9:23am On Sep 30, 2021
Ok
Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by Ensquare(m): 9:25am On Sep 30, 2021
Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by gbenga4sure(m): 9:26am On Sep 30, 2021
koldej:

They should re-register him using CR-MOD, most of all this NIMC officials knows what to do, just that sometimes they are too lazy.tell him to visit any Glo office to get it done
Alright sir,will tell him. thank you
Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by thesolutions(m): 9:26am On Sep 30, 2021
gbenga4sure:

Suggestions are allowed.
If the phone number he used to register is active, he can do the stuff by himself. just pay with remita.
Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by gbenga4sure(m): 9:27am On Sep 30, 2021
usmolad:

Best response. I can relate to this, just do as instructed above.
Okay
Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by damosade(m): 9:30am On Sep 30, 2021
Go and print out your bvn..is on the page.
Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by Flash360: 9:33am On Sep 30, 2021
Scammers.

If you do a fresh registration now and need to use the nin for Nigeria passport or sim registration, it wont work until you pay nimc staff 5k bribe to process the details to drop/verified.
Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:35am On Sep 30, 2021
They gave me too but I haven't collect my print out since last 3 years but in the tracking number they gave me my bvn show there...
If he has bvn he should go and download nimc mobile app and login, it will display all his details, he can pay 1800 on the app to be able to print the PDF of nimc plastic card cheesy
Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by Egovinlove: 9:35am On Sep 30, 2021
I work with nimc. Kindly send the tracking ID number to check for him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer / An Intensive Three Days Training On 3D Epoxy Flooring / Chartered Institute Of Cost & Management Accounting(cicma),get Senate Approval!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.