Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Edo Police Arrest Cult Boys Who Beat Up & Strip Lady Naked For Using Their Slang - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Police Arrest Cult Boys Who Beat Up & Strip Lady Naked For Using Their Slang (5042 Views)

Cult Boys Beat Up And Strip Lady Naked For Using Their Slang In Tik Tok [VIDEO] / Delta Police Quash Cult Initiation Ceremony, Arrest Cult Members With Weapons / Police Arrest Cult Gangsters Who Rape Girls During Initiation (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Police Arrest Cult Boys Who Beat Up & Strip Lady Naked For Using Their Slang by Alexxxxadrewv: 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
Edo Police arrest cultist whose gang dehumanized a TikToker for mimicking their slangs

A suspected cultist simply identified as Smart has been apprehended by The Department of State Services (DSS) and the police in Edo State for allegedly dehumanizing a female TikTok user.

Smart is allegedly a member of the Neo-Black Movement (NBM) popularly known as Aye Confraternity or . It was gathered that Smart and colleagues sometime last week tracked down Perry1056, a female Tiktok user, for mimicking NBM ‘prayers’, songs and slangs.

The victim, whose whereabouts are unknown, was taken to an uncompleted building. In a footage that surfaced online, the culprits interrogated, hit, stripped and sexually molested her. Perry explained to her captors that she learned about NBM activities while in a relationship with a guy. Confessing, Smart tried to downplay his role but admitted he was part of the gang.

“We were six: Osahomen, Kparapos, Asoro, John and Odion. They live at Idowina. I don’t know where the girl lives. We took her from Polingo where she works. I don’t know the girl. It was one of my friends who said he knew her. He complained that she made a video singing Aye’s songs. “He played the video and pointed the girl. I said I wasn’t sure…I wasn’t there when they stripped her, it was later I saw her naked. Nobody had sex with her”, he claimed.

However, activist Harrison Gwamnishu said security agencies were on the trail of the remaining suspects.

CLICK BELOW TO WATCH THE VIDEO
https://loadedpulse.com/edo-police-arrest--cultist-whose-gang-dehumanized-a-tiktoker-for-mimicking-their-slangs/
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cult Boys Who Beat Up & Strip Lady Naked For Using Their Slang by illicit(m): 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
Why did they make a video....
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cult Boys Who Beat Up & Strip Lady Naked For Using Their Slang by Alexxxxadrewv: 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
illicit:
Why did they make a video....

Na low mentality cause am

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cult Boys Who Beat Up & Strip Lady Naked For Using Their Slang by PraisesPblaze(m): 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
Saw the video last week...
She wanted to do 5 bottles of Hennesy VSOP with cult song.
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cult Boys Who Beat Up & Strip Lady Naked For Using Their Slang by daddytime(m): 11:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
From their names you go understand where dem dey come from Nd where dem dey go. No single head or tail...

Kparakpos
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cult Boys Who Beat Up & Strip Lady Naked For Using Their Slang by Emperormartin(m): 11:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
E be tins
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cult Boys Who Beat Up & Strip Lady Naked For Using Their Slang by Alexxxxadrewv: 12:44am On Sep 30, 2021
PraisesPblaze:

Yes
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cult Boys Who Beat Up & Strip Lady Naked For Using Their Slang by Alexxxxadrewv: 12:45am On Sep 30, 2021
daddytime:
From their names you go understand where dem dey come from Nd where dem dey go. No single head or tail...

Kparakpos

Hahaha
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cult Boys Who Beat Up & Strip Lady Naked For Using Their Slang by nazicartel(m): 10:50am On Sep 30, 2021
Those boys should be hanged.... Are they the only Aiyes in Nigeria that saw the video?...... If you check na small boys weh just join frat be that....
Since it's their parents that formed NBM , they should carry it on their head.... Nonsense boys

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cult Boys Who Beat Up & Strip Lady Naked For Using Their Slang by 47watts(m): 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
nazicartel:
Those boys should be hanged.... Are they the only Aiyes in Nigeria that saw the video?...... <b>If you check na small boys weh just join frat be that....<\b>
Since it's their parents that formed NBM , they should carry it on their head.... Nonsense boys
CONFUSED NAVIGATOR SPEAKING[b]
nazicartel:
Those boys should be hanged.... Are they the only Aiyes in Nigeria that saw the video?...... <b>If you check na small boys weh just join frat be that....<\b>
CONFUSED NAVIGATOR SPEAKING[/b]
nazicartel:

CONFUSED NAVIGATOR SPEAKING
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cult Boys Who Beat Up & Strip Lady Naked For Using Their Slang by yuping(m): 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2021
Glory be to God
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cult Boys Who Beat Up & Strip Lady Naked For Using Their Slang by LILTJAY1: 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
PraisesPblaze:
do you have the full video? ]
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cult Boys Who Beat Up & Strip Lady Naked For Using Their Slang by PraisesPblaze(m): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
LILTJAY1:
do you have the full video? ]
nope..
saw it in whatapp status. I didn't save it.
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cult Boys Who Beat Up & Strip Lady Naked For Using Their Slang by LILTJAY1: 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
PraisesPblaze:

nope..
saw it in whatapp status. I didn't save it.
ok
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cult Boys Who Beat Up & Strip Lady Naked For Using Their Slang by realstars: 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
Good, our police is working.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Touts And Nurtw Are Fighting In Lagos / Inside Life; Man, Woman Paraded N*ked With A Corpse In Ogun (watch Video) / How The Illuminati & Yahoo Boyz Are Using The New Snapchat Filter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.