Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Lekki Tollgate: Army Didn't Fire high velocity projectiles - Dieye Willie-Harry - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lekki Tollgate: Army Didn't Fire high velocity projectiles - Dieye Willie-Harry (20690 Views)

Willie Amadi Leaked Sex Video: Court Jails Mastermind / Endsars: Protesters Block Lagos Airport Tollgate (video) / Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Tollgate: Army Didn't Fire high velocity projectiles - Dieye Willie-Harry by mybiz234: 10:12am On Sep 30, 2021
Benwallt:
To you, it is all about making money and talking shit. If you are not full of shit, how can ak47 be shot at a crowd n the casualties wld be dat minimal. I don't have anything I am benefiting from the government but we should always speak the truth and forget pettiness. Your useless Dj opined that the military killed scores and go with the bodies and that the police later came and finish them off - those ones too still carry the dead bodies away.

You still haven't answered my question.

How come the camera was "vandalized" exactly before the shooting start?

And who "vandalised" the camera?
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Army Didn't Fire high velocity projectiles - Dieye Willie-Harry by PHOTSEE(m): 10:15am On Sep 30, 2021
uptownmusic:
Exactly my point, footage I saw were shots being fired downwards or towards the sky, no footage showed gun pointed towards people. Let's be objective.
But round by protecters?
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Army Didn't Fire high velocity projectiles - Dieye Willie-Harry by GetMeRight: 10:18am On Sep 30, 2021
Shellsploit:
So even if they didnt fire high velocity projectiles, i never realized blank bullet kills ...

Tales of lord luggard cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are we still on this Lekki audio massacre?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate: Army Didn't Fire high velocity projectiles - Dieye Willie-Harry by SavageResponse(m): 10:18am On Sep 30, 2021
Hangulsaram:

So where bullets are raining and people are dying you want someone to stop and be taking pics or videos, like are you serious. Or when the military came to carry the dead bodies that you want them to come and record or video them?

There were over 1,500 people there and each of them had a camera phone.

So you want to tell me that not a single one of them was able to get a single pic of one of those 78 people that were allegedly shot and killed.

Common sense is common but it's not so common!!!
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Army Didn't Fire high velocity projectiles - Dieye Willie-Harry by OmoAkin85: 10:18am On Sep 30, 2021
Perfectbeing:
From what I know about AK 47, if only 10 soldiers open fire in a crowd like we saw in the Lekki toll gate, over 200 people will die..
look at how foolish you are,so ak 47 na machine gun wey go kill over 200 just like dat ..on that i watch videos of people throwing dead bodies inside truck and video even show injured people ,the army shot at people and also shot the air period,very soon dem go shoot ur generation
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Army Didn't Fire high velocity projectiles - Dieye Willie-Harry by labisibrass(m): 10:19am On Sep 30, 2021
It annoys me when I see young men who are suppose to reason with a clear head reasoning the other way around. Do you when know how the AK works, with such crowd and how close they are, one bullet will take down at least two persons. Someone sat and wrote a useless script and everyone keeps falling for it. Till date, I've not seen any family or anyone tell me he lost a family member at lekki toll gate that night. I saw a video where some idiots made;it has a military guys firing with desert camouflage,a video obviously gotten from the north east. If you want to fight the government, look for another way, not this cheap one.
Do you guys even know the meaning of massacre?
People that you guys claimed are dead have come out to debunk it, the soaked flag with a guy carrying a dead body, we're made to know it's from a drama. It's tiring and annoying already, you people should rest!

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate: Army Didn't Fire high velocity projectiles - Dieye Willie-Harry by Sholaco: 10:21am On Sep 30, 2021
Stupid DJ switched off grin
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Army Didn't Fire high velocity projectiles - Dieye Willie-Harry by PHOTSEE(m): 10:26am On Sep 30, 2021
OmoAkin85:
look at how foolish you are,so ak 47 na machine gun wey go kill over 200 just like dat ..on that i watch videos of people throwing dead bodies inside truck and video even show injured people ,the army shot at people and also shot the air period,very soon dem go shoot ur generation
Dont mind him very soon he will ask you to provide it? i wonder what twitter did to them.
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Army Didn't Fire high velocity projectiles - Dieye Willie-Harry by rickyrex(m): 10:26am On Sep 30, 2021
Before nah highest bidder him go support nah.
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Army Didn't Fire high velocity projectiles - Dieye Willie-Harry by Shellsploit: 10:29am On Sep 30, 2021
GetMeRight:

Are we still on this Lekki audio massacre?

cheesy
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Army Didn't Fire high velocity projectiles - Dieye Willie-Harry by labisibrass(m): 10:29am On Sep 30, 2021
OmoAkin85:

Swear with your life that you actually saw a video of such. I don't know you or how financially buoyant you are but if you can quote me on this thread with that video and video of people injured with bullet wounds right in lekki toll gate ,i repeat, bullet woundof at least two three people, i promise to transfer #10,000 to you. It might be a small money to you but it's enough to at least recharge your phone. I'm waiting!!!
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Army Didn't Fire high velocity projectiles - Dieye Willie-Harry by OmoAkin85: 10:31am On Sep 30, 2021
labisibrass:
It annoys me when I see young men who are suppose to reason with a clear head reasoning the other way around. Do you when know how the AK works, with such crowd and how close they are, one bullet will take down at least two persons. Someone sat and wrote a useless script and everyone keeps falling for it. Till date, I've not seen any family or anyone tell me he lost a family member at lekki toll gate that night. I saw a video where some idiots made;it has a military guys firing with desert camouflage,a video obviously gotten from the north east. If you want to fight the government, look for another way, not this cheap one.
Do you guys even know the meaning of massacre?
People that you guys claimed are dead have come out to debunk it, the soaked flag with a guy carrying a dead body, we're made to know it's from a drama. It's tiring and annoying already, you people should rest!
come of dis nonsense we saw videos on twitter of injured people . And also few dead bodies .the fact is the army shot on the air and also shoot direct, you are just siding the government, and ak 47 cant kill 2 people at once stop watching movies..mind you earlier this year an eyewitness said he saw people been rush to the hospital that night and the hospital even confirm they recieve injured and dead people which sanwo olu even visited..so brother if you dont know anything keep shut before karma hit you
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Army Didn't Fire high velocity projectiles - Dieye Willie-Harry by OmoAkin85: 10:37am On Sep 30, 2021
labisibrass:

Swear with your life that you actually saw a video of such. I don't know you or how financially buoyant you are but if you can quote me on this thread with that video and video of people injured with bullet wounds right in lekki toll gate ,i repeat, bullet woundof at least two three people, i promise to transfer #10,000 to you. It might be a small money to you but it's enough to at least recharge your phone. I'm waiting!!!
lol bro d video was on twitter ..and even your governor visit the hospital of where d injured people taken to the next day .dat am sure of because i watch it on tv ,thats enough for me to bliv the army fire live bullets stop decieving ur self my man
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Army Didn't Fire high velocity projectiles - Dieye Willie-Harry by musicwriter(m): 10:48am On Sep 30, 2021
@all
The UK supplied the weapons used at Lekki toll gate to kill innocent people. They also trained the SARS operatives. Once you know this, you'll realize why the BBC reporter on ground at the Lekki toll gate didn't see anybody shot and this UK forensic company didn't find evidence of the military shooting innocent people. They're all working to help cover up the crime.
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Army Didn't Fire high velocity projectiles - Dieye Willie-Harry by labisibrass(m): 10:49am On Sep 30, 2021
OmoAkin85:
come of dis nonsense we saw videos on twitter of injured people . And also few dead bodies .the fact is the army shot on the air and also shoot direct, you are just siding the government, and ak 47 cant kill 2 people at once stop watching movies..mind you earlier this year an eyewitness said he saw people been rush to the hospital that night and the hospital even confirm they recieve injured and dead people which sanwo olu even visited..so brother if you dont know anything keep shut before karma hit you

You think I have time for one yeye movie. I'm telling you what I know and not what I think. If just 5 soldiers open fire on that crowd, bet you'd know the meaning of massacre then. Don't let emotions cloud your reasoning!
It's this same Twitter I saw a video of doctor from hell holding bloodied empty case, granting yeye interview. She said that's what she just removed from the tummy of patient. In her words,' the army deliberately used this big bullet (empty case) so that the people will die instantly! Rubbish
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Army Didn't Fire high velocity projectiles - Dieye Willie-Harry by PHOTSEE(m): 10:50am On Sep 30, 2021
Keep waiting you will see al you want coming 2023
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Army Didn't Fire high velocity projectiles - Dieye Willie-Harry by PHOTSEE(m): 10:53am On Sep 30, 2021
labisibrass:

You think I have time for one yeye movie. I'm telling you what I know and not what I think. It just 5 soldiers open fire on that crowd, bet you'd know the meaning of massacre then. Don't let emotions cloud your reasoning!
you are cheap, for 10,000
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Army Didn't Fire high velocity projectiles - Dieye Willie-Harry by OmoAkin85: 11:00am On Sep 30, 2021
labisibrass:

You think I have time for one yeye movie. I'm telling you what I know and not what I think. It just 5 soldiers open fire on that crowd, bet you'd know the meaning of massacre then. Don't let emotions cloud your reasoning!
mtheew mascare or no mascare the soldier fire and injured some people dat night thats what I know,the problem of people like you common reasoning u no fit na too much school wey u go dey affect your reasoning,if dem no shoot na stone dem stone d protesters wey make sanwo olu go hospital to visit dem,i gave you clue but still you dey mumu yourself..your ex governor even say him discover camera abi na cam coder for d place wey no fit video 1d quality ,all dis shows d government are trying to cover d mess,i gave you clue but you still dey mumu ur self
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Army Didn't Fire high velocity projectiles - Dieye Willie-Harry by labisibrass(m): 11:01am On Sep 30, 2021
PHOTSEE:
you are cheap, for 10,000
You're right, I'm very cheap but not as cheap as adults who allowed themselves to be manipulated easily.
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Army Didn't Fire high velocity projectiles - Dieye Willie-Harry by labisibrass(m): 11:02am On Sep 30, 2021
OmoAkin85:
mtheew mascare or no mascare the soldier fire and injured some people dat night thats what I know,the problem of people like you common reasoning u no fit na too much school wey u go dey affect your reasoning,if dem no shoot na stone dem stone d protesters wey make sanwo olu go hospital to visit dem,i gave you clue but still you dey mumu yourself..your ex governor even say him discover camera abi na cam coder for d place wey no fit video 1d quality ,all dis shows d government are trying to cover d mess,i gave you clue but you still dey mumu ur self

You know what, you're right! grin
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Army Didn't Fire high velocity projectiles - Dieye Willie-Harry by 27Pushing30: 11:03am On Sep 30, 2021
Maxymilliano:

After another forensic report confirmed the live amo cases found at the scene belonged to the Nigerian Army ?

Can you read??

Forensics analyzed a Bullet and said yes this is a Military Bullet,

Forensics analyzed videos and said this is not live rounds being shot.

Learn to understand before typing.
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Army Didn't Fire high velocity projectiles - Dieye Willie-Harry by DaCharis2016: 11:04am On Sep 30, 2021
Expert wey no sabi im work that one na expert?
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Army Didn't Fire high velocity projectiles - Dieye Willie-Harry by PHOTSEE(m): 11:07am On Sep 30, 2021
labisibrass:

You're right, I'm very cheap but not as cheap as adults who allowed themselves to be manipulated easily.
Cheap not for someone risking his life to proof a point
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Army Didn't Fire high velocity projectiles - Dieye Willie-Harry by 0m0nnakoda: 11:07am On Sep 30, 2021
Dieye Tonye Willie-Harry is from Rivers or Bayelsa States
He is Nigerian and he probably owns the company in the UK
He is not in anyway representing the UK
He attended FGC PH and is a peer/contemporary of
1. Godswill Akpabio
2, Keme Pondei
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Army Didn't Fire high velocity projectiles - Dieye Willie-Harry by BizBayo: 11:08am On Sep 30, 2021
seguno2:

Do you mean that he is bankrolled like FFK- For Food Kayode

Infact, the matter tire person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Tollgate: Army Didn't Fire high velocity projectiles - Dieye Willie-Harry by Realdollars: 11:10am On Sep 30, 2021
As long u.s citizens we're paid as pro Buhari supporters nothing surprise me again from this current Nigeria government
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Army Didn't Fire high velocity projectiles - Dieye Willie-Harry by od501: 11:16am On Sep 30, 2021
Commentor:
But we all knew that.

DJ witch, it shall never be well with you.

You are a big fool. May you experience the same fate!
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Army Didn't Fire high velocity projectiles - Dieye Willie-Harry by OmoAkin85: 11:16am On Sep 30, 2021
Stupid reasoning who plant d cam coder camera dat can't even record 1d quality fashola discover d next day just to cover dere mess,why did sanwolu visit d hospital to sympathize with d injured protesters at the hospital d next day if they didnt shot at protesters ..all dis alone make me bliv dey shot live bullet .if it didn't make you blieve i pray what happen to dose people happen to each of una family .bullshit
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Army Didn't Fire high velocity projectiles - Dieye Willie-Harry by Commentor: 11:18am On Sep 30, 2021
od501:

You are a big fool. May you experience the same fate!

You no see as your life be.

Re: Lekki Tollgate: Army Didn't Fire high velocity projectiles - Dieye Willie-Harry by OmoAkin85: 11:22am On Sep 30, 2021
labisibrass:

You know what, you're right! grin
lol ur problem .I know not for any reason a sane man will be supporting dis present government only a psychopath and foolish person will do .
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Army Didn't Fire high velocity projectiles - Dieye Willie-Harry by Hangulsaram: 11:25am On Sep 30, 2021
SavageResponse:

There were over 1,500 people there and each of them had a camera phone.

So you want to tell me that not a single one of them was able to get a single pic of one of those 78 people that were allegedly shot and killed.

Common sense is common but it's not so common!!!
and let me ask you, if you are there when the Army started shooting will you stay and be snapping or videoing or will you run for your dear life?
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Army Didn't Fire high velocity projectiles - Dieye Willie-Harry by PHOTSEE(m): 11:26am On Sep 30, 2021
27Pushing30:

Can you read??

Forensics analyzed a Bullet and said yes this is a Military Bullet,

Forensics analyzed videos and said this is not live rounds being shot.

Learn to understand before typing.

as a professional what do you base your evidence form? Real (the bullet present physical) or Ideal (the film present physical for you to watch)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christopher Ohizu: Gunmen Kidnap Chairman After Razing His House In Imo / Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water / Police Parade Four Notorious Robbers Terrorizing Bayelsa State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.