Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia (24530 Views)

EFCC Arrests 21 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu / EFCC Arrests 21 Alleged Yahoo Boys In Abuja / EFCC Arrests 21-year-old For Alleged €17,000 Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia by MansoryMX(m): 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
Nackzy:
Oga i am happy and proud of my little job, can never go into Yahoo

They think every successful young man is a yahoo boy. Frustrated fools everywhere cheesy

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia by hkidola00(m): 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
MansoryMX:

When frustration and jealous finish you, you will ask people wey know road to teach you how to be successful. I don’t have time for kids like you
lmaoo..see dis mannerless maggot,so success is defrauding...Ur suppose to be locked up like forever
Re: EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia by MansoryMX(m): 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
hkidola00:
lmaoo..see dis mannerless maggot,so success is defrauding...Ur suppose to be locked up like forever

Go and learn how to be successful young man and stop being envious of successful people. Ask questions let people teach you how to be successful make frustration nor finish you. Come and apply in my company start as a trainee lemme teach you how to use your phone and make money as a freelance or IT Guru in forex for free. Stop hating successful young people and get a life
Re: EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia by hkidola00(m): 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
MansoryMX:

Go and learn how to be successful young man and stop being envious of successful people. Ask questions let people teach you how to be successful make frustration nor finish you. Come and apply in my company start as a trainee lemme teach you how to use your phone and make money as a freelance or IT Guru in forex for free. Stop hating successful young people and get a life
forex...loolz....well that more like my bet9ja office but in this case Ur talking to a bet9ja shop owner with two branches,I'm not here to boast or school u...I'm just letting u know not everyone is a lowlife criminal that u are....I worked hard to put out an outlet b4 opening the other,
so u can screw whatever freelance
u do to cover up Ur fraudulent activities up Ur ass....maggot
Re: EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia by MansoryMX(m): 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
hkidola00:
forex...loolz....well that more like my bet9ja office but in this case Ur talking to a bet9ja shop owner with two branches,I'm not here to boast or school u...I'm just letting u know not everyone is a lowlife criminal that u are....I worked hard to put out an outlet b4 opening the other,
so u can screw whatever freelance
u do to cover up Ur fraudulent activities up Ur ass....maggot

E dey pain you people dey cash out from crypto trading. You never see anything yet! I am sure someone don collect ur gf. Idiotic fool cheesy
Re: EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia by hkidola00(m): 11:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
MansoryMX:

E dey pain you people dey cash out from crypto trading. You never see anything yet! I am sure someone don collect ur gf. Idiotic fool cheesy
gf....I see,so this is the IQ of the person I'm chatting wit...bye
Re: EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia by MansoryMX(m): 11:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
hkidola00:
gf....I see,so this is the IQ of the person I'm chatting wit...bye

The person with low IQ is you. For you to assume very successful young man out here in the south is a yahoo boy, for you to assume someone is into yahoo just because the person doesn’t agree with Efcc method and mode of operation. You have a very shallow mindset and I tell you this, you won’t go far in life if you continue this way, you will never cross the borders of this country if you don’t change your primitive mindset. Ask questions and learn from people and stop fooling yourSelf.
Re: EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia by hkidola00(m): 12:12am On Oct 02, 2021
MansoryMX:

The person with low IQ is you. For you to assume very successful young man out here in the south is a yahoo boy, for you to assume someone is into yahoo just because the person doesn’t agree with Efcc method and mode of operation. You have a very shallow mindset and I tell you this, you won’t go far in life if you continue this way, you will never cross the borders of this country if you don’t change your primitive mindset. Ask questions and learn from people and stop fooling yourSelf.
haha...."I will never cross the borders of this country"....ave we met before?....let play a game,u snap Ur international passport wit indications of first world countries uve travelled to,I will do same too...u av 100,000 naira from me....if u can't do that,then ur a gadam stupid morefucker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid / Elderly Man Found Dead During Voting Exercise In Delta. Photos / Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.