Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Myocardial Infarction: Any Cure For It? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Myocardial Infarction: Any Cure For It? (248 Views)

Male Urinary Tract Infarction Thread. / Please Is There Any Cure Or Herbs For Appendix I Don't Want Surgery / Help! How To Manage Myocardial Ischemia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Myocardial Infarction: Any Cure For It? by sirkaebs: 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
Doctors in the house, please I need your help. I was diagnosed of minor myocardial infarction two years ago, and was placed on drugs (vasoprin and clopidrogel). Although, I've not been to the hospital since then cos it was during my service year and I have already left the place. I've been taking the drugs since then as prescribed by the doctor, but I have discontinued it for some time now as I noticed its no longer working, and doctors are on strike now. Please, is there any natural means to get a permanent cure? I don't want to live on drugs.
Re: Myocardial Infarction: Any Cure For It? by oxypressPlus: 11:24am On Oct 01, 2021
sirkaebs:
Doctors in the house, please I need your help. I was diagnosed of minor myocardial infarction two years ago, and was placed on drugs (vasoprin and clopidrogel). Although, I've not been to the hospital since then cos it was during my service year and I have already left the place. I've been taking the drugs since then as prescribed by the doctor, but I have discontinued it for some time now as I noticed its no longer working, and doctors are on strike now. Please, is there any natural means to get a permanent cure? I don't want to live on drugs.

Research more on hyperbaric oxygen therapy -hbot.
Since the heart muscles cannot repair itself, hbot is appropiately suitable to do better than any other medical treatment in improving the heart condition caused by myocardial infarction you described above.

We are HBOT PROVIDERS.

1 Like

Re: Myocardial Infarction: Any Cure For It? by sirkaebs: 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
oxypressPlus:

Research more on hyperbaric oxygen therapy -hbot.
Since the heart muscles cannot repair itself, hbot is appropiately suitable to do better than any other medical treatment in improving the heart condition caused by myocardial infarction you described above.

We are HBOT PROVIDERS.
Thank you, sir
Please sir, how can I get in touch with you?
Re: Myocardial Infarction: Any Cure For It? by oxypressPlus: 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
sirkaebs:

Thank you, sir
Please sir, how can I get in touch with you?

Phone number is on profile page. Use WhatsApp number.

(1) (Reply)

Natural Ways To Lose Weight And Look Smart / How Does HIV Affect A Person’s Health? / Blood Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.