Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,313 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

Is It Possible To Buy Some Good Clothes Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Possible To Buy Some Good Clothes Online? (517 Views)

I'm Looking To Buy Some Reddit Accounts. 5k Instant Payment. / I Want To Buy Some Items From China ( Alibaba ) / I Want To Buy Some Payoneer Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Buy Some Good Clothes Online? by Atsoba: 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
Is it possible to buy some good clothes online? Do you have your favourite online markets?
Re: Is It Possible To Buy Some Good Clothes Online? by JohnathanLynch: 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
I think that internet marketing are more developed and give the opportunity to buy everything you want satom.ru So just click and order.
Re: Is It Possible To Buy Some Good Clothes Online? by GIANTPLUSHUB: 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
Atsoba:
Is it possible to buy some good clothes online? Do you have your favourite online markets?

Yes. Very possible. Depending on the site you are buying from. You can check USA sites like eBay.com, lots of good clothes are there. You can also check India sites like Flipkart.com, Amazon.in, Ajio.com. Lots of nice clothes are available there as well. We can help you with the buying and shipping. We buy and ship from India,USA and China.

You can check out our thread in the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/6324863/buy-ship-usa-china-nigeria#97292029

You can reach us on Whatsapp 09090287555 for further discussion.

Note : Do understand that shopping on international sites has to do with patience based on the shipping time which can be around 2 to 3 weeks. If they are clothes you need for an occasion or event that's of urgent need. Will advise you walk into a boutique and buy what you need. All the very best!
Re: Is It Possible To Buy Some Good Clothes Online? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
You go see fine clothes wey jumia dey advertise online.You go place an order.The next day dem go carry Onitsha clothes come give you.

(1) (Reply)

New M5 Smart Watches Imported From China For Sale At Giveaway Prices / In / Fire Destroys Goods Worth Millions at Nkwo Ogbe Market in Ihiala Anambra state.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.