Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

You’re Faking Your Age – Ike Blasts Ex-girlfriend Mercy Eke As She Turns 28 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You’re Faking Your Age – Ike Blasts Ex-girlfriend Mercy Eke As She Turns 28 (4051 Views)

Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) / #bbnaijafinale: Ike Seen Holding A Bouquet Of Flowers For His Girlfriend,mercy / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You’re Faking Your Age – Ike Blasts Ex-girlfriend Mercy Eke As She Turns 28 by moonbyte25: 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
Nigerian reality star turned blogger, Ike Onyema, has fired his ex-girlfriend Mercy Eke for lying about her age.

Mercy Eke celebrated her birthday yesterday, September 29th 2021.

Mercy took to social media to announce that she’s 28 years of age.

The 2019 BB Naija winner celebrated her big 28 by buying a house and hosting a birthday party.

However, her ex-boyfriend Ike, who she dated whilst in the house, says she’s lying about her age.

Not long after Mercy posted her birthday photos talking about turning 28, Ike took to Instagram to share a post shading her.

He wrote: “Fake your age and let someone correct it by looking at your profile picture,”

It’s not hard to see it’s a direct shade at Mercy.

Nigerians generally agree that Mercy is far older than 28 but she uses that as her industry age.

Check out Ike’s post below…

https://www.nigeriabombshell.com/youre-faking-your-age-ike-onyema-blasts-ex-girlfriend-mercy-eke-as-she-turns-28/

Re: You’re Faking Your Age – Ike Blasts Ex-girlfriend Mercy Eke As She Turns 28 by chatinent: 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
How dem dey hiss online biko?

2 Likes

Re: You’re Faking Your Age – Ike Blasts Ex-girlfriend Mercy Eke As She Turns 28 by NobleAngell(f): 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ike shut your trap. Why didn't you tell us this when you both were cool? No matter how bad things get, never reveal what someone told you in confidence. It's not cool.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You’re Faking Your Age – Ike Blasts Ex-girlfriend Mercy Eke As She Turns 28 by Emecson(m): 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
the break up still dey pain am, that's why I don't like telling people my secret even if you be my guarding angel

9 Likes

Re: You’re Faking Your Age – Ike Blasts Ex-girlfriend Mercy Eke As She Turns 28 by Gadafii: 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
chatinent:
How dem dey hiss online biko?
what did you think mtcheeew means

9 Likes

Re: You’re Faking Your Age – Ike Blasts Ex-girlfriend Mercy Eke As She Turns 28 by OlamusConsult(m): 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
There problem..

An average Nigerian falsify his/her age...
Re: You’re Faking Your Age – Ike Blasts Ex-girlfriend Mercy Eke As She Turns 28 by Noshitboi(m): 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
Na normal parole in Nigeria. Our president sef dey fake am

2 Likes

Re: You’re Faking Your Age – Ike Blasts Ex-girlfriend Mercy Eke As She Turns 28 by JovialJune(f): 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bone crushing pains, it always pain men when exes that broke up with them, is doing better than they can ever imagine cheesy

3 Likes

Re: You’re Faking Your Age – Ike Blasts Ex-girlfriend Mercy Eke As She Turns 28 by OBALOLA55(m): 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
NobleAngell:
Ike shut your trap. Why didn't you tell us this when you both were cool? No matter how bad things get, never reveal what someone told you in confidence. It's not cool.
OH SHUT UP PLEAAAASE! angry

WHY WOULD SHE HIDE HER AGE angry

1 Like

Re: You’re Faking Your Age – Ike Blasts Ex-girlfriend Mercy Eke As She Turns 28 by NobleAngell(f): 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
OBALOLA55:
OH SHUT UP PLEAAAASE! angry

WHY WOULD SHE HIDE HER AGE angry
Tell me your age.
Re: You’re Faking Your Age – Ike Blasts Ex-girlfriend Mercy Eke As She Turns 28 by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
That girl should be around 37 years, she can never be 28

3 Likes

Re: You’re Faking Your Age – Ike Blasts Ex-girlfriend Mercy Eke As She Turns 28 by OBALOLA55(m): 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
NobleAngell:
Tell me your age.
I’M MARRIED WITH 2 KIDS, HOW ABOUT YOUangry
Re: You’re Faking Your Age – Ike Blasts Ex-girlfriend Mercy Eke As She Turns 28 by Peace081: 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
O boy shut up, you are just bittered because she dumb your broke ass n keeps balling..
Weather she fakes it or not, age is just a number

1 Like

Re: You’re Faking Your Age – Ike Blasts Ex-girlfriend Mercy Eke As She Turns 28 by NobleAngell(f): 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
OBALOLA55:
I’M MARRIED WITH 2 KIDS, HOW ABOUT YOUangry
That's not your age. So I hope you now know why Mercy hid hers.

3 Likes

Re: You’re Faking Your Age – Ike Blasts Ex-girlfriend Mercy Eke As She Turns 28 by OBALOLA55(m): 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
NobleAngell:
That's not your age. So I hope you now know why Mercy hid hers.
HID OR REDUCED

1 Like

Re: You’re Faking Your Age – Ike Blasts Ex-girlfriend Mercy Eke As She Turns 28 by Bunmhi(f): 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
This guy no get the babe money, nah sugar daddy sure pass for the babe. The thing con dey pain the guy

1 Like

Re: You’re Faking Your Age – Ike Blasts Ex-girlfriend Mercy Eke As She Turns 28 by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 01, 2021
OBALOLA55:
HID OR REDUCED

I like your response walahi! Lol
Re: You’re Faking Your Age – Ike Blasts Ex-girlfriend Mercy Eke As She Turns 28 by Bigfish121(m): 12:24am On Oct 01, 2021
I still don't understand why most girls like hiding their age.Your age is something you should be proud of.
Re: You’re Faking Your Age – Ike Blasts Ex-girlfriend Mercy Eke As She Turns 28 by rex444(m): 5:05am On Oct 01, 2021
My brother Ike no dey vez say your ex don move on..... Move on too..

1 Like

Re: You’re Faking Your Age – Ike Blasts Ex-girlfriend Mercy Eke As She Turns 28 by nerdfrost(m): 5:51am On Oct 01, 2021
Yeyebrities everywhere

Meanwhile,pi is a community crypto currency launching this december with over 23 million miners currently,mining is still free,start now oo....if u like ignore am...las las no be everybody go make am for this life

(1) (Reply)

BBA Housemate POKELLO Looking Seductive In Bikini / Check Out Wizkid 2 Years Son Swags ( Photos) / Rihanna Rocks Ankara To The White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.