Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Which Business Can I Start With #1.2m In Abuja? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Start With #1.2m In Abuja? (703 Views)

DOMAK Group Chair Meets President Mnangagwa Over 1.2m Housing Units. / What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can I Start With #1.2m In Abuja? by simultaneousboi(m): 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
Hi everyone, good evening. I am planning to start up a business with 1m capital and 200k for shop rent, in Abuja. I am a Naval personnel and wish to open a business for my babe(wife to be) so as to have another source of income. The problem am having is the type of business that can be handled by a woman, business that can easily be established with #1m capital and the preferred location.

As for my babe(my wife to be), she is a WAEC holder, she has 4 to 5yrs Nursing experience(she can do delivery) and 3yrs Pharmacy experience but no educational certificates.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #1.2m In Abuja? by Ynix(m): 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
simultaneousboi:
Hi everyone, good evening. I am planning to start up a business with 1m capital and 200k for shop rent, in Abuja. I am a Naval personnel and wish to open a business for my babe(wife to be) so as to have another source of income. The problem am having is the type of business that can be handled by a woman, business that can easily be established with #1m capital and the preferred location.

As for my babe(my wife to be), she is a WAEC holder, she has 4 to 5yrs Nursing experience(she can do delivery) and 3yrs Pharmacy experience but no educational certificates.
Open a drug/pharmaceutical store for her but ensure you get a license. Let her add grocery to it too
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #1.2m In Abuja? by simultaneousboi(m): 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ynix:

Open a drug/pharmaceutical store for her but ensure you get a license. Let her add grocery to it too
How can I get the license without having the certificate? I am a mere Microbiologist and looking for a Pharmacist to partner with will be another expenses to me.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #1.2m In Abuja? by Ynix(m): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
simultaneousboi:
How can I get the license without having the certificate? I am a mere Microbiologist and looking for a Pharmacist to partner with will be another expenses to me.
If that is the case then you can start with a drug patent store but also include groceries. The most important is that she get's the training and the license. Theirs is not as expensive as that of getting a pharmacist
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #1.2m In Abuja? by simultaneousboi(m): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ynix:
If that is the case then you can start with a drug patent store but also include groceries. The most important is that she get's the training and the license. Theirs is not as expensive as that of getting a pharmacist
Alright
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #1.2m In Abuja? by Ynix(m): 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
simultaneousboi:
Alright
For any other advice you feel may be needed you can chat me up on Whatsapp via 08089456258
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #1.2m In Abuja? by simultaneousboi(m): 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ynix:

For any other advice you feel may be needed you can chat me up on Whatsapp via 08089456258
Thank you very much
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #1.2m In Abuja? by Fathai(m): 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
Your marriage plan with the said lady is more crucial.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #1.2m In Abuja? by simultaneousboi(m): 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
Fathai:
Your marriage plan with the said lady is more crucial.
Good suggestion but I want to establish myself first before getting married.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With #1.2m In Abuja? by Pk01(m): 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
Which part of abuja.. Are staying..?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #1.2m In Abuja? by simultaneousboi(m): 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
Pk01:
Which part of abuja.. Are staying..?
Abacha Barrack, Asokoro. But I'm ready to relocate if I see a nice place for the business.

(1) (Reply)

FREE CLASS: How To Make N300,000 Monthly Trading Gift Cards With Zero Capital / Legit Online Investment Platform: Invest With The Free #5000 Bonus / "success As It Where"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.