Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,261 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Gone Are The Days When Happiness Was Free Can You Relate? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Gone Are The Days When Happiness Was Free Can You Relate? (487 Views)

Nigerians Can You Relate With This Photo? (photos) / Gone Are The Days Of "What I Ordered Vs What I Got". / Gone Are The Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gone Are The Days When Happiness Was Free Can You Relate? by princedmiayer(m): 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
I could remember when growing up all you had to do was play all this games, no phone, no social media, no pressure becoming bill gate overnight or driving Benz at 17 or 18.
Chai this life!

Re: Gone Are The Days When Happiness Was Free Can You Relate? by princedmiayer(m): 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
Life

Re: Gone Are The Days When Happiness Was Free Can You Relate? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
1. Gone are those days when all men pikin got for computer tech were desktop PC with windows98, and all we got is Floppy Diskette with 1.44mb to copy data. No internet, no mobile, no flashdrive, nothing.

2. Gone are the days when son of men use the cover of Coke and Fanta for soccer game. We even cut paper and put numbers on the counters as players. Okocha, Oliseh etc.

3. Gone are those days when we stay glued to Radio stations with your cassette ready, with your hand on record ready to press it once the latest or favourite hiphop songs are played.

4. Gone are those days when Majek Fashek 'send down the rain', 'Mama tete' etc played on vintage vinyl. It was a quiet world then and few people. I can still remember the melodious sound filling the quiet surrounding. Simple and meaningful life then. Wack noisy indomie generation has spoilt everywhere with frogged songs.

5. Gone are those days when most mobiles were black and white led display. The few color screen phones only had infrared to send kb files. Later Bluetooth came, GPRS, Edge, 3G, Wifi, 4G, 5G etc.

1 Share

Re: Gone Are The Days When Happiness Was Free Can You Relate? by Franzinni: 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
Life was sweet then ... kids were kids for real ...

Men I am glad I had a taste of that life ... there is nothing left but digitized programming.
Re: Gone Are The Days When Happiness Was Free Can You Relate? by Blessing185(f): 10:25am On Oct 01, 2021
The days of jaguar,wiliwili,janima,mard,toofan, equalizer 2k.. cry cry cry
Re: Gone Are The Days When Happiness Was Free Can You Relate? by sylve11: 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
We can't just go back to those days. They're nolstagic and one would wonder if there'll ever be those days again.
The Beautiful Golden Ol' Days .....cry kiss cool

(1) (Reply)

Need Virtual French Teacher For 8 Weeks Only 2hours Per Week / Brief History Of Okeho In Oyo State / Knowing Hon. Eng. Victor Igwe Masi (a Respectable Ogba Son).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.