Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

Help Prove This News - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Prove This News (270 Views)

If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) / Chichigi1990 Challenged Me To Prove This - Here Is My Proof / Bible Trick, Can You Prove This Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Prove This News by notmyrealmonika: 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
Good day Nairalanders all over the world. I need your help. Straight to the point. I belong to a WhatsApp group. Actually, it is my church WhatsApp group. You know normally in a WhatsApp group there are lots of news that will be shared most of which are fake news. One of such was shared today in the group. Well something within me is strongly screaming that the news is fake and that is why I am here. The news is accompanied by a gory short video of burnt people and houses. And the news says
"Corpses of Fulani Bandits as they were struck, burnt and roasted by lightning from heaven while on their way to attack a Christian Community in the North. God is responding to the prayers of the Church
This is were I need your help.
Has anyone seen the video and who knows the link or the real story behind the video. I want to prove this one wrong.
Thank you.

Re: Help Prove This News by Snitch24(m): 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
I will advise you to leave that church group as soon as possible
Lmao
It's a fake news bro
Re: Help Prove This News by notmyrealmonika: 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
Snitch24:
I will advise you to leave that church group as soon as possible
Lmao
It's a fake news bro

Yes it is fake news I believe. I want to debunk it and post the original news there.
Re: Help Prove This News by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
I think I read the news long ago, it's not Nigeria self lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Bad Side Of Hatred, Stereotype And Tribalism / The Truth About The Human Soul / Importance Of Christmas Songs And Stories For Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.