Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Please Help Me Ask Patrice Evra Of Man U, 'who Are Now The Babies?' - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Please Help Me Ask Patrice Evra Of Man U, 'who Are Now The Babies?' (1089 Views)

Luiz Suarez Banned For 8 Matches For Insulting Evra / Liverpool's Luis Suarez Denies Racist Allegation Against Man.u's Patrice Evra / Patrice Evra Desperate For Revenge Against Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Ask Patrice Evra Of Man U, 'who Are Now The Babies?' by davd: 12:26pm On May 29, 2011
In one of the Champion league knock out stages in 2009 between Manchester United and Arsenal which ended 4-1 in favor of Man U, French man Patrice Evra described Arsenal as babies. '' It was 11 men against 11 babies. We have much more experience and that mad the difference. Football today is not only about playing well, it's about winning trophies. We never doubted ourselves,'' said Evra.

That's Evra reaction in 2009 after Champion league 2 legged matches between his team Man U(men) And Arsenal(babies).
Well, 2011 champion league final has come and gone, please can somebody help me ask Patrice Evra, who are now the new babies for 2011 Champion league?
Re: Please Help Me Ask Patrice Evra Of Man U, 'who Are Now The Babies?' by apoti(m): 8:12pm On May 30, 2011
Sincerely speaking, as an Arsenal fan I would have supported Man U, if not for Evra- the guy can talk too much

Now I'm happy, at least he will keep mute for next few months cheesy
Re: Please Help Me Ask Patrice Evra Of Man U, 'who Are Now The Babies?' by tayoccu(m): 9:30am On May 31, 2011
@davd
God bless u!
I wonder what the french Arrow had to say after the match?
Did anybody notice sir alex trembling ?
Re: Please Help Me Ask Patrice Evra Of Man U, 'who Are Now The Babies?' by chelseabmw(m): 11:51am On May 31, 2011
Baby manutd
Re: Please Help Me Ask Patrice Evra Of Man U, 'who Are Now The Babies?' by rasputinn(m): 6:17pm On May 31, 2011
;d ;d
Re: Please Help Me Ask Patrice Evra Of Man U, 'who Are Now The Babies?' by mykali(m): 6:53pm On May 31, 2011
You guys should let them lick their wounds to the last sore. What we felt once in three years they have felt twice. So its kind of a very bad time for them
Re: Please Help Me Ask Patrice Evra Of Man U, 'who Are Now The Babies?' by 1025: 11:35am On Jun 07, 2011
arsenal fans are rejoicing here. if evra call u babies, u can prove him wrong and win him. ur club likes child footballers. please rejoicing here will not bring solution to ur problems rather u can urge ur stingy lunatic to buy quality/experienced players to avoid future embarrassments because the way i see things now, man city will not like to go back and liverpool is desperate to come back home to the big four. chelsea and man u are perpetual members so the two available spots will definitely be shared between man city, liverpool and arsenal.
please do not say, i did not warn u.
Re: Please Help Me Ask Patrice Evra Of Man U, 'who Are Now The Babies?' by Nobody: 3:48am On Jun 10, 2011
Lol, na wa. If Man U are babies for facing and losing to the greatest team in Europe in the FINAL of the UEFA Champions League, then Chelsea and Arse never reach embryo state.

(1) (Reply)

EURO 2012 Finals: Italy V Spain (01.07.2012) / European Supercup: Atletico Madrid Beat Chelsea 4 -1 / Up Man U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.