Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Benny Hinn. Is This Fire From God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn. Is This Fire From God? (2504 Views)

Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election / Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together / Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benny Hinn. Is This Fire From God? by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 29, 2011
Re: Benny Hinn. Is This Fire From God? by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 29, 2011
Guys and Gals, as for me I am not 100% sure what is going on here ?

What are your thoughts fellow believers
Re: Benny Hinn. Is This Fire From God? by Seun(m): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2011
Na wa o.  There was a time I really thought I wanted to be like this guy.  Then I googled him.
Re: Benny Hinn. Is This Fire From God? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2011
Re: Benny Hinn. Is This Fire From God? by Joagbaje(m): 6:42am On Jun 07, 2011
Its a fire from God. We were baptised with holyghost and fire. A man of God can pass the anointing to anything , cloth ,had ,handkerchief ,apron , water, sand etc

Acts 19:11-12
11 And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul: 12 So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.
Re: Benny Hinn. Is This Fire From God? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2011
Joagbaje:

Its a fire from God. We were baptised with holyghost and fire. A man of God can pass the anointing to anything , cloth ,had ,handkerchief ,apron , water, sand etc

11 And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul: 12 So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.

Okay, and from your point of view , it can also include spiritual drunkenness, shaking, laughing, barking like a dog etc etc. lol.

I will start an article about this
Re: Benny Hinn. Is This Fire From God? by ogoamaka99(m): 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2011
@poster,
Your problem is that you lack understanding of the BIBLE. Because you don't know GOD nor the personality of the HOLY GHOST. Assuming that you know GOD and baptised with the HOLY GHOST some of the things you babble in this thread will not be so.
My prayer for you is that you have a touch and a personal experience of the fire of the HOLY GHOST as manifested in the ministry of Benny Hinn. When you have the experience you will be able to answer the question whether the fire is from GOD or not.
I believe that you are mature and not like nuclear BON BOY and his crude and childish reasoning. Experience they say is the best teacher. Experience the fire of the HOLY GHOST and you will have story to tell there after.,
Re: Benny Hinn. Is This Fire From God? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2011
^^^

You are sincerely deceived Sir.

I have experienced the FIRE of the Holy Ghost and it LED ME into More and More Holiness.

One thing I know , the experience did not lead me into more and more Barking, Laughing, Falling all over the place, crawling like an earthworm and all the other madness.

If you think all this is of God, then we will pray for you.
Re: Benny Hinn. Is This Fire From God? by nlMediator: 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2011
"Its a fire from God. We were baptised with holyghost and fire. A man of God can pass the anointing to anything , cloth ,had ,handkerchief ,apron , water, sand etc."

I noticed there was no mention of oil. You don't believe the anointing can be transferred to (olive) oil? Or may be it was covered by etc?
Re: Benny Hinn. Is This Fire From God? by Joagbaje(m): 7:18am On Jun 09, 2011
The anointing can be transferred to oil of course , even to saliva .
Re: Benny Hinn. Is This Fire From God? by Joagbaje(m): 7:21am On Jun 09, 2011
frosbel:

^^^
You are sincerely deceived Sir.

I have experienced the FIRE of the Holy Ghost and it LED ME into More and More Holiness.

you can't be more holy. grin. Holiness doesn't have measure, dude It's religious people like you that use such language.
Re: Benny Hinn. Is This Fire From God? by mabell: 7:59am On Jun 09, 2011
Joagbaje:

The anointing can be transferred to oil of course , even to saliva .

Joh 9:6 When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay, {anointed, : or, spread the clay upon the eyes of the blind man}
Re: Benny Hinn. Is This Fire From God? by nlMediator: 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2011
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The anointing can be transferred to oil of course , even to saliva"

Thanks. I agree.
Re: Benny Hinn. Is This Fire From God? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2011
anointing transferred to Saliva

Nigerian Christians when will you believe in the simple GOSPEL of SALVATION and HOLINESS and stop spreading your poison of false doctrines to unsuspecting people
Re: Benny Hinn. Is This Fire From God? by Joagbaje(m): 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2011
Froebel,

Why don't you just humble yourself and study the bible instead of the religious doctrines you were brought up with, see from other perspective. There is greater light. You just attack anything you seem not to understand . Read Mabel post
Re: Benny Hinn. Is This Fire From God? by nlMediator: 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2011
What do you mean by Nigerian christians? Are you suggesting that the belief that the anointing can be transferred only exists in Nigeria? The power of God is transferable, just as other forms of power. Abuse occurs sometimes, but it does not take away the truth.
Re: Benny Hinn. Is This Fire From God? by PstRotimi1: 3:39pm On Jun 09, 2011
a
nointing transferred to Saliva

Nigerian Christians when will you believe in the simple GOSPEL of SALVATION and HOLINESS and stop spreading your poison of false doctrines to unsuspecting people

You see, the issue is that you are not seeing beyond yourself. You are just concerned about living holy but forgetting the fact that you HAVE TO SERVE! And you need the POWER TO SERVE which is the anointing of the Spirit. Jesus didnt just come to live holy, He came to serve. When we are born again we are made righteous, then we begin to produce the fruits of Christ by living holy. Then what next? we dont just sit around and keep singing "i'm saved, i'm saved, i'm now holy etc". We move to the next level SERVICE!

I pray for you frosbel that the Lord will open your eyes of understanding

Eph 1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
Eph 1:18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
Eph 1:19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
Eph 1:20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
Eph 1:21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
Eph 1:22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
Eph 1:23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.
Re: Benny Hinn. Is This Fire From God? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2011
^^^

The next level of service is to bear fruit , two types of fruit :

1. Fruits of the Spirit : " But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law." - Galatians 5:22-23

2. Fruit of winning SOULs : "And they that are wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever." - Daniel 12:23

"19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit," - Matthew 28:19

Anything than the above is false, barking like a dog, laughing like a fool are not of GOD, they are evil fruits.
Re: Benny Hinn. Is This Fire From God? by nlMediator: 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2011
^^^^^^^^^

I'm sorry to say, but you're being childish. You're erecting a straw man that you then proceed to demolish. You win the argument, but you succeed in saying nothing. Nobody in this discussion is saying the stuff you're repeating. Deal with the issues being presented, not made-up ones that make your position look far more sensible than it is.
Re: Benny Hinn. Is This Fire From God? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2011
Joagbaje:

Froebel,

Why don't you just humble yourself and study the bible instead of the religious doctrines you were brought up with, see from other perspective. There is greater light. You just attack anything you seem not to understand . Read Mabel post

Sorry but I have no interest in understanding any weird manifestation or strange doctrine that is not in scripture.

Anyone who does not preach true repentance from sin to their flock or does not teach the flock to conform to the image of Christ which means forsaking the attitudes, methods and ways of this world is a DECEIVER.

"Do not love this world nor the things it offers you, for when you love the world, you do not have the love of the Father in you." - 1 John 2:15
Re: Benny Hinn. Is This Fire From God? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2011
NLMediator:

^^^^^^^^^

I'm sorry to say, but you're being childish. You're erecting a straw man that you then proceed to demolish. You win the argument, but you succeed in saying nothing. Nobody in this discussion is saying the stuff you're repeating. Deal with the issues being presented, not made-up ones that make your position look far more sensible than it is.

Every comment I have made has been backed by scripture.

But it appears you have itching ears to hear lies, running to every new weird manifestation, looking for miracles everywhere instead of reading your bible and following Jesus on the narrow path that leads to LIFE.

"The coming of the lawless one ( according to the Greek this represents not one person but a whole group of people ) will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders,and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lieand so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness." - 2 Thessalonians 2:12
Re: Benny Hinn. Is This Fire From God? by debosky(m): 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2011
@ Frosbel

What aspect of the video you posted do you regard as not being from God?

I think you will get your point across more clearly if this is clearly outlined. You are clearly not denying the power of the Holy Spirit.

A good starting point for me is this - did such impartation of 'fire' happen in the bible? Did Paul or Peter or Philip or any of the apostles impart fire in such a way?

I do know the Holy Spirit brings power, but does He impart power in the manner shown in that video?
Re: Benny Hinn. Is This Fire From God? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2011
^

", The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, "

As a Christian I was once deceived but now delivered.

There is NOWHERE in the BIBLE where it mentions that people were barking, laughing or even crawling due to the anointing.

The anointing broke the yoke of bondage or wickedness, the anointing healed the sick, the anointing made people who were possessed fall down not those who were godly.

All this shaking, trembling and laughing is not biblical.
Re: Benny Hinn. Is This Fire From God? by Sweetnecta: 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2011
@Joeagbaje; « #4 on: June 07, 2011, 06:42 AM »
[Quote]Its a fire from God. We were baptised with holyghost and fire. A man of God can pass the anointing to anything , cloth ,had ,handkerchief ,apron , water, sand etc

11 And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul: 12 So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.[/Quote]do you pray that the fire from God touches you? the fire that will come from God burns. its called Hell fire. i seek refuge in God against His fire.
Re: Benny Hinn. Is This Fire From God? by nlMediator: 10:29pm On Jun 09, 2011
"But it appears you have itching ears to hear lies, running to every new weird manifestation, looking for miracles everywhere instead of reading your bible and following Jesus on the narrow path that leads to LIFE."

I can't tell whether you're really serious or playing the clown. Good job.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Most Common Things People Think Are In The Bible That Are Not There / Muskeeto, What Finally Made You An Atheist? / One Scriptural Evidence That The YOURUBA People Are Israelites (ephraimites)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.