Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

I Lost My Blood Brother, Pls Pray For Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Lost My Blood Brother, Pls Pray For Me (2000 Views)

My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. / I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man / "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Blood Brother, Pls Pray For Me by krebdawise(m): 7:25am On Oct 01, 2021
I lost my brother on Wednesday, he was just done with his project defence last week in AAUA... And he moved to my place in Akure on Monday, hoping to relocated soon.

We both sleep together and gist till 11pm, and suddenly he shouted from his sleep; before I could rush him to hospital, he was pronounced dead....

My mom is not stable now...

Please I need prayers...my fellow Nairalanders

3 Likes

Re: I Lost My Blood Brother, Pls Pray For Me by atikubaba(m): 7:29am On Oct 01, 2021
May give you the strength to bear this painful lose. Be strong .

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Blood Brother, Pls Pray For Me by OKOATA(m): 7:30am On Oct 01, 2021
This is the second time I will hear of this, happened to a friend of mine while in sec school too. Just shouted from sleep and blood coming from his ears and that was the end. Life itself is spiritual and we should always pray for Gods protection. I hope God gives your mom the heart to bear the lose. Rest on champion and take heart bro.

8 Likes

Re: I Lost My Blood Brother, Pls Pray For Me by Sharonstone7719: 7:30am On Oct 01, 2021
My condolence, may his soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Blood Brother, Pls Pray For Me by engrfaruq(m): 7:33am On Oct 01, 2021
krebdawise:
I lost my brother on Wednesday, he was just done with his project defence last week in AAUA... And he moved to my place in Akure on Monday, hoping to relocated soon.

We both sleep together and gist till 11pm, and suddenly he shouted from his sleep; before I could rush him to hospital, he was pronounced dead....

Sorry for the loss, please. May God rest the soul of the deceased.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Blood Brother, Pls Pray For Me by Rayes3: 7:33am On Oct 01, 2021
My condolences. May the Lord God Almighty give you and your family the strength to carry on in this trying time.
It's well.

3 Likes

Re: I Lost My Blood Brother, Pls Pray For Me by psucc(m): 7:35am On Oct 01, 2021
Such a sad story! Just like that!

May God in His mercies comfort and console you especially, your mother in Jesus name Amen.

3 Likes

Re: I Lost My Blood Brother, Pls Pray For Me by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 01, 2021
So sad.

May his soul rest in perfect peace.

Please take heart, God will grant your family to bear the loss.

Sending love and light your way.
Re: I Lost My Blood Brother, Pls Pray For Me by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 01, 2021
Re: I Lost My Blood Brother, Pls Pray For Me by Mrsoft3(m): 7:59am On Oct 01, 2021
The lord comfort you and the family at this time... So sorry for your lost. It is well

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Blood Brother, Pls Pray For Me by Manq(m): 8:00am On Oct 01, 2021
Be strong.. and pray ok? Sorry for your loss
Re: I Lost My Blood Brother, Pls Pray For Me by sisisioge: 8:03am On Oct 01, 2021
So very sorry for your loss....may God grant him good passage and help you and his other loved ones bear the loss. Epele.
Re: I Lost My Blood Brother, Pls Pray For Me by ambient: 8:06am On Oct 01, 2021
Brain aneurysm.....it happened to someone I know....rip

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Blood Brother, Pls Pray For Me by Mrlola: 8:41am On Oct 01, 2021
Condolences brother. I lost my immediate younger brother this way too. Village people at work. May God always protect us.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Blood Brother, Pls Pray For Me by MufasaLion: 9:00am On Oct 01, 2021
RIP to him!

Fly high to Mars!

Do not ever listen to all these people chanting their usual mantra of 'Village people' or 'Spiritual attack'.

Carry out an autopsy to ascertain the cause of death.

I condole with your family.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Blood Brother, Pls Pray For Me by MufasaLion: 9:01am On Oct 01, 2021
ambient:

I know someone that it happened to his dad.
Re: I Lost My Blood Brother, Pls Pray For Me by Okonjo123(m): 9:04am On Oct 01, 2021
cheesy coolMad oo ;DMad oo
Re: I Lost My Blood Brother, Pls Pray For Me by NairalandSARS: 9:09am On Oct 01, 2021
ambient:
Do people scream when having an aneurysm?

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Blood Brother, Pls Pray For Me by frozen70(f): 9:11am On Oct 01, 2021
krebdawise:

What a sudden death for youth, may his soul rest in peace and may God be with your family
Re: I Lost My Blood Brother, Pls Pray For Me by Obaxxx(m): 9:31am On Oct 01, 2021
lipsrsealed
May his soul rip
Re: I Lost My Blood Brother, Pls Pray For Me by Richy4(m): 9:56am On Oct 01, 2021
Though it might be painful to loose a loved one.. If you are a Christian, Just have the solace say Una go jam body on the resurrection day...That beautiful Easter morning the good book talked about that we as Christians were expecting..

Let go buddy.. he has found rest on the other side where he will struggle and labour no more... And may the almighty God in his infinite mercy give you and your family especially your mum the fortitude to bear the loss..

3 Likes

Re: I Lost My Blood Brother, Pls Pray For Me by greenie77: 10:15am On Oct 01, 2021
Painful. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: I Lost My Blood Brother, Pls Pray For Me by Foodqueen(f): 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
Just like that

May God strengthen you.
Re: I Lost My Blood Brother, Pls Pray For Me by mii4u(f): 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
May the Holy Spirit console u

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Blood Brother, Pls Pray For Me by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
Mrlola:
Condolences brother. I lost my immediate younger brother this way too. Village people at work. May God always protect us.
Too many death nowadays, I lost one of my elder brother yesterday. Baba B may your soul rest in peace
Re: I Lost My Blood Brother, Pls Pray For Me by Lamasta(m): 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
Pls accept my condolence, may the Lord comfort your family....

There shall be no loss in your family again

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Blood Brother, Pls Pray For Me by Newbreed2018: 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
Sorry bro. Take heart. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: I Lost My Blood Brother, Pls Pray For Me by Iamagoodgirll: 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
My condolence may his soul rest in peace
Re: I Lost My Blood Brother, Pls Pray For Me by Ayofaks(f): 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
Accept my condolences, may the Almighty God give you and your loved ones the fortitude to bear this great loss.

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: I Lost My Blood Brother, Pls Pray For Me by Nickymezor(f): 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
May his soul rest on
Re: I Lost My Blood Brother, Pls Pray For Me by Teleprompter(f): 11:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
I pray that you would never experience untimely death ever again. The kids of a sibling can never be bearable. May life be kind to you so you can carry on. Be strong for your mother.
Re: I Lost My Blood Brother, Pls Pray For Me by Herbephe1(m): 7:36am On Oct 02, 2021
May his gentle soul rest in peace...and may God give me the fortitude to bear the loss..

Brain aneurysm
A weakness in a blood vessel in the brain that balloons
and fills with blood.
Requires a medical diagnosis
Lab tests or imaging often required
Treatable by a medical professional
Most intracranial aneurysms occur between the
underside of the brain and the base of the skull. The
aneurysm can leak or rupture, causing life-threatening
bleeding.

To the docs in the house, does overstressing (too much reading) of brain cause this ailment?
l heard the survival percentage is 75

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must Your Spouse Be Your Best Friend? / American Woman, Divorced From Saudi Husband, Trapped In Saudi Arabia / Will You Marry Someone That Cheated On You Twice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.