Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,316 members, 7,864,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:37 PM

Types Of Entrepreneur (edupreneur) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Types Of Entrepreneur (edupreneur) (208 Views)

Types Of Entrepreneur (imitator Entrepreneur) / Types Of Entrepreneur (trade Entrepreneur) / How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Entrepreneur (edupreneur) by Yemicious(f): 7:26am On Oct 01, 2021
Types of Entrepreneurs (Edupreneur)

An Edupreneur is person that combines teaching with entrepreneurship. That is he set up an academic institution purposely for making money and for impartation of knowledge. Edupreneur is usually mission-driven and live for bringing a positive impact in the society.
An Edupreneur is someone that has passion for sharing knowledge in order to create a business
Edupreneur strives to create education or training company with the help of skilled personnel, it strives to generate more income than losses so it can survive, sustain and hopefully grow and scale. Unlike the traditional teachers that are not particular about profits of gain Edupreneur are particular about profits and gains because they are not ashamed to make gains by training people as well as living a comfortable life as against the traditional teacher who is just comfortable impacting knowledge.
A Traditional teacher focuses only on teaching whereas an Edupreneur focuses on setting up a Business System as such they can live a life of comfort and luxury.
Tips on how to be a successful Edupreneur
• Think Like an Entrepreneur
• Revenue Should Be the Goal
• Sharpen Your Business Skills
Characteristics of Edupreneurs
• They are reliable
• They have great management experience
• Hardworking
• Financial management. They weigh their revenue against their expenses accordingly. They also apportion overhead cost on everything they do.
Thank you for reading my post
I remain yours truly CEO @ Fabrics by Yemia

1 Like

Re: Types Of Entrepreneur (edupreneur) by TILORMADE(f): 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
Wow!

Thanks for sharing�
Happy New month and happy Independence���

(1) (Reply)

8 Best Silk Bonnets To Protect Your Hair While You Sleep / High Quality Designer Shorts&pants For Sale. / Secrets Of Being Good Looking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.