Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,836 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Solution To Lagos Traffic - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Solution To Lagos Traffic (106 Views)

Man Hawks Dog In Lagos Traffic (Photo) / Tony Elumelu Reacts To Lagos Collapsed School Building / Innocent Chukwuma Flown To Lagos In Shorts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Lagos Traffic by jic4real: 7:39am On Oct 01, 2021
Lagos traffic has been a major challenge to the government and people residing in Lagos.
After so many years, that challenge seems to be increasing.
As I went out today been public holiday, I noticed how free the road was. Same thing happens when you go out on public holidays.
So, the more people at home the lesser the traffic.
I am proposing that government encourage companies that the work can be done from home to send their staff home, at only come to the office once in a while.
This will reduce the number of cars on the road every working day.
Kindly let me know your thoughts on this.
Re: Solution To Lagos Traffic by Sebastine1994(m): 7:50am On Oct 01, 2021
my brother, how old are you?

I don't want to mince word by deceiving you that you idea is cute or something,

this idea is a load of bullshit.

you want to reduce traffic in a mega populated area, you have to make some sacrifice, build an efficient rail network like monorail.

the boat Network or use of boats should be encouraged. reduce stress of boating for people.

so long as brt buses did not reduce traffic in Lagos nothing else can do it.

all major city have a rail network. why can't Lagos have one with all the internally generated revénue

(1) (Reply)

Upwork Reviews Available For Writers / PepsiCo Posts 11.6% Net Revenue Growth In Q3 / Business - JOBA SALES. Contact and Shop With Us Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.