Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Diary Of my Rottweilers ( Ragner And Cookie) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of my Rottweilers ( Ragner And Cookie) (883 Views)

Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) / Journey To Breeding My Rottweilers As Good As I Can.. / Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of my Rottweilers ( Ragner And Cookie) by etiosa97(m): 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
Hey yall. I'm making this diary for my Rottweiler pups. They were 6 weeks and 8 weeks respectively when i got them. The male pup is call ragner and the female pup is called cookie. Ragner seems calm, Alert, Loyal, obedient and even barks at stranger at his age. While cookie is the opposite. She likes food a lot, barely barks at strangers, very energetic, likes to play in the mud and she barely take the potty training lessons pretty much as opposed to ragner.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of my Rottweilers ( Ragner And Cookie) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
following
Re: Diary Of my Rottweilers ( Ragner And Cookie) by etiosa97(m): 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
Picture 1 is ragner when i just got him from the motor park.

Picture 2 is cookie. I didn't get to take a picture of her while at the park but this pic right here is a few days after i got her. She was howling and barking at the park when i got her. Probably stressed when she arrived at the bus park

Picture 3 shows both of them in my room. I usually let them inside my room and they just relax and probably sleep off because my room is always chill

Picture 4 shows cookie doing her thang grin grin

1 Like

Re: Diary Of my Rottweilers ( Ragner And Cookie) by etiosa97(m): 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
My favorite remains ragner. Probably because he's always calm and he sees my like some sort of a park leader or superior. He listens when i speak. He takes the potty lessons serious than Cookie and eats as much as he can, whereas Cookie eats way much than she can and end up messing the whole house with her smelling poop...

Here's some pic of my bwoy!!!

Re: Diary Of my Rottweilers ( Ragner And Cookie) by ebonyoyas(m): 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
Following
Re: Diary Of my Rottweilers ( Ragner And Cookie) by etiosa97(m): 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
More pictures.

Cookie looks baddass but she ain't shit grin

1 Like

Re: Diary Of my Rottweilers ( Ragner And Cookie) by ebonyoyas(m): 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
Lovely pups .. they both look well cared for.. ❤️❤️
Re: Diary Of my Rottweilers ( Ragner And Cookie) by etiosa97(m): 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
The name of the topic is supposed to be DIARY OF MY ROTTWEILERS. Seems i can't change it.
Re: Diary Of my Rottweilers ( Ragner And Cookie) by etiosa97(m): 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
ebonyoyas:
Lovely pups .. they both look well cared for.. ❤️❤️

Thanks bossu

1 Like

Re: Diary Of my Rottweilers ( Ragner And Cookie) by Austineperez(m): 1:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
Nice bro they look good.what do you feed them with? Do you let them close to people you live with?
Re: Diary Of my Rottweilers ( Ragner And Cookie) by Austineperez(m): 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
How old are they now??
Re: Diary Of my Rottweilers ( Ragner And Cookie) by ebonyoyas(m): 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
Click on modify .. and u will b able to edit it..
etiosa97:
The name of the topic is supposed to be DIARY OF MY ROTTWEILERS. Seems i can't change it.
Re: Diary Of my Rottweilers ( Ragner And Cookie) by etiosa97(m): 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
Austineperez:
Nice bro they look good.what do you feed them with? Do you let them close to people you live with?

I feed them jojo can food and booster. I also give them raw eggs, fish and multivitamins and sometimes they eat human food too.

Yeah they seems chill around people. Expecially my mom and some few other kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of my Rottweilers ( Ragner And Cookie) by etiosa97(m): 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
Austineperez:
How old are they now??

Ragnar is 2 months while cooking is 2 months and two weeks
Re: Diary Of my Rottweilers ( Ragner And Cookie) by Austineperez(m): 4:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
[quote author=etiosa97 post=1
Ragnar is 2 months while cooking is 2 months and two wweeks

Can I have your WhatsApp number?
[/quote]
Re: Diary Of my Rottweilers ( Ragner And Cookie) by etiosa97(m): 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
[quote author=Austineperez post=106348608][/quote]

Sure... send me urs lemme add you
Re: Diary Of my Rottweilers ( Ragner And Cookie) by Austineperez(m): 11:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
Okay 07061068793 thanks I will be expecting your messages

etiosa97:

Sure... send me urs lemme add you
Re: Diary Of my Rottweilers ( Ragner And Cookie) by ChristoBam: 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
etiosa97:

I feed them jojo can food and booster. I also give them raw eggs, fish and multivitamins and sometimes they eat human food too.

Yeah they seems chill around people. Expecially my mom and some few other kids

Boil the eggs a bit. Maybe for like 2 minutes. Unless you're getting the eggs fresh from the source.

(1) (Reply)

One Year Old Rot For Sale / Petcool Junior, Pet Cool Pro Energy And Avantis Dry Food All Available For Sale / Needs a new home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.