Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) (59025 Views)

Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by FutureIsFemale(f): 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
A 26-year-old man identified has Cameron, has shared an inspiring story of how he met his biological father.

Cameron posted two photos, one depicting a conversation he initiated with his father. The second photo showed him and his father hanging out with their arms across each other’s shoulder.

He captioned the photo:
“How it started vs how it’s going”.

In a thread below the post, Cameron said he did not know about his biological father until he was 18 years old.

According to Cameron, he did a DNA test after turning 26, which confirmed that the man who had raised him was not his biological father.

He wrote;
“I now have two fathers. My father that raised me, is still in my life. I found out about my biological dad when i was 18.
I didn’t actually do a DNA test until I was 26.
Once it came back no probability I reached out to my biological dad”.

Cameron reached out to his biological father through text and informed him that there was a chance he could be his son.

“Hey my name is Cameron. I don’t really know how to to this, I’m just wondering and hoping you and I could have a conversation”, his messages read.

“About what?”
His father responded.

https://.com/man-finds-out-who-is-biological-father-is-after-carrying-out-a-dna-test/

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by FutureIsFemale(f): 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
Maybe he was swapped at birth.
hopexter:

Are you defending the mother?
I'm stating the possible outcome. Remember in my previous thread I stated clearly that I don't support infidelity.

8 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by endsarrrs(f): 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
shocked Hoe, Hoeing, Hoesism...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by FutureIsFemale(f): 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
endsarrrs:
shocked
There are cases where midwives swap babies either intentionally or otherwise.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by falcon01: 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
yes perfect excuse.
But how did he get the mans DNA sample?

247 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by endsarrrs(f): 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
YEA RIGHT. Perharps he should ask his mother some serious questions who the biological father was to her!

Result of hoeing!

152 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by FutureIsFemale(f): 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
falcon01:
yes perfect excuse.
But how did he get the mans DNA sample?
He knew about the man when he was 18. He carried out the test when he was 26. Have I asked your question?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by FutureIsFemale(f): 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
[s]
endsarrrs:
Ow really and YEA RIGHT. Perharps he should ask his mother some serious questions who the biological father was to her!

Result of hoeing!

[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by endsarrrs(f): 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
EXCUSES!!
FutureIsFemale:
I have read dozens & dozens of idiotic threads, but this one really did make me feel dumber for having read it. Anyone else get that feelings

129 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by iamtardey: 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
That one na inside life nothing new no shit
FutureIsFemale:

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by BKayy: 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
No matter what you do, the baby will still go back to the original father. To prevent such emotional disaster at old age, don't marry a Feminist.
If your child have no resemblance with you, run DNA test.
Pregnancy is not a prophecy but a transaction. Be careful of what you take home. Be sure that it is what you ordered for

165 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by BKayy: 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
And only the husbands DNA was swapped out.
Feminists reason somehow

Men need to understand this, the main aim of having sex or marriage is to retain your DNA on earth and move on(die) . Once your DNA is not retained here, that means you never existed.
So paternity fraud is the most "wicked wickedness" in nature. It means that she doesn't deem you fit to be retained in this world.

213 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by iamtardey: 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
Normal normal hoeing nooni
endsarrrs:
YEA RIGHT. Perharps he should ask his mother some serious questions who the biological father was to her!

Result of hoeing!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Kondomatic(m): 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
The future is promiscuous

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
The FUTURE isn't loyal

49 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by baralatie(m): 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
BKayy:
No matter what you do, the baby will still go back to the original father. To prevent such emotional disaster at old age, don't marry a Feminist.
If your child have no resemblance with you, run DNA test.
Pregnancy is not a prophecy but a transaction. Be careful of what you take home. Be sure that it is what you ordered for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Obaxxx(m): 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
lipsrsealed
Is a Problem something
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by FutureIsFemale(f): 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
BKayy:

And only the husbands DNA was swapped out.
Feminists reason somehow

Men need to understand this, the main aim of having sex or marriage is to retain your DNA on earth and move on(die) . Once your DNA is not retained here, that means you never existed.
So paternity fraud is the most "wicked wickedness" in nature. It means that she doesn't seem you fit to be retained in this world.
I said midwives sometimes swap babies.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Kobojunkie: 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
Na wa oh! undecided
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by endsarrrs(f): 4:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I said midwives sometimes swap babies.
What an insufficient context(TRASH)

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by baralatie(m): 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
Obaxxx:
lipsrsealed
Is a Problem something
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by MufasaLion: 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
Science was the past, the present and the future!

4 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by MufasaLion: 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Oh, just only that? Yes, its possible but why didn't you consider if his mom slept around?

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by MufasaLion: 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

See how you're being firm on this swapping. Hypocrite!

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by slawormiir: 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Not surprised

Record has it that the husband is not really the biological father of most first child

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
Truly a man.
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by chatinent: 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
There is how I am suspecting Elon Musk oo.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Adedotguy: 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by pepetua(m): 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by millionboi(m): 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
G

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / Lady Marries Okada Rider Who Posed As Military Officer / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.