Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Pls Help I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Customer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls Help I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Customer (483 Views)

I Mistakenly Credited A Customer's Account Twice / A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! / Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Customer by Anointed100(m): 7:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
I work in a pos as a means of survival but unfortunately today a client came to transact. He came to do transfer so I did it once and the network was bad after some minutes I retried and it was confirmed. But after he left I was debited twice and I had no means to reach him pls helllp me.. I only have the account details and name.. pls push this to front page �
Re: Pls Help I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Customer by Inspiration007: 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
You have to go to your bank by Monday.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Customer by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
Your bank has the full details

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Customer by Anointed100(m): 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
[quote author=Inspiration007 post=106353555]You have to go to your bank by Monday.

Ok pls can they rectify the issue for me
Re: Pls Help I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Customer by chatinent: 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
Wait, it may reverse.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Customer by Inspiration007: 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
[quote author=Anointed100 post=106353583][/quote]

Bottom line is, in as much as the person still has the money in his/her account. You can still get your money back.

But if not, they could place a lien on the account or something.
Re: Pls Help I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Customer by majamajic(m): 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
Go your bank on Monday
That's first step
Re: Pls Help I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Customer by Caramia2020(m): 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
If u av d full name, u can look for him via fb u might find him, u can chat him up but if he fails to comply positively den rush to d bank on Monday.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Customer by soik(m): 9:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
Call Customer care sharp

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Customer by dudusky007(m): 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
Forget am...e don go, sometimes we gain and sometimes we lose
Re: Pls Help I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Customer by Anointed100(m): 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2021
Thanks to everyone for y’all responses i appreciate ive reached the customer care it’ll be resolved in 3days

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Latest Scam Format? / Alleged Attack On Dunamis Church Fallacy, Untrue – Dr. Paul Enenche / Commotion As NNAMDI KANU Arrives At The Court Live Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.