Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,191 members, 7,842,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Wrestling! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wrestling! (1004 Views)

Boy Kills Sister Using Wrestling Moves Learned On TV / Is Wrestling Real, Fake, Acted, Or Drama?check Out / Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real or Just Acting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wrestling! by wifeypenth(f): 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2007
Is wrestling a sport? If yes guess i'm in the right forum. Why on earth would people fight for money.its so bloody yet people love it, to me WRESTLING SUCKS!!
Come to think of it some nairalanders could make good Wrestlers,because the way they make so much noise on threads, they sure would make good street fighters!
Re: Wrestling! by somze(f): 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2007
Hate to break it to you dear, but its all an act.

I'm a bit surprised you don't know this though. undecided embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Wrestling! by topeorekoy(m): 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2007
somze:

Hate to break it to you dear, but its all an act.

I'm a bit surprised you don't know this though. undecided embarassed lipsrsealed

SOMEZ,
all the fights with instruments, r they acts too? because i watched one, the guy had blood dripping all over his face. i was like damn is this real or what? some part, they act but some they don't. jumping from a high place to body slam someone, thats not acting
Re: Wrestling! by wifeypenth(f): 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2007
Are u sure? Its a BIG LIE. Why would people burst their balls and loose thier teeth all in an act. :-O
Re: Wrestling! by wifeypenth(f): 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2007
@ somze i disagree. :O
Re: Wrestling! by iice(f): 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2007
Not even bloody! MMA is bloodier

Abegi ooo wrestling na acting o!
Re: Wrestling! by wifeypenth(f): 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2007
U sure? I doubt oh
Re: Wrestling! by somze(f): 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2007
Tope
Its all an act, even in stunts the stunt men can get injured.

I've watched a documentary about wrestling where some wrestlers were showing us through the tricks in the game. I was so shocked.

Make no mistakes, the tricks are very hard and any mistake can lead to broken bones or even death.

Before any match, the winner is already known - trust me and the documentary. The ref is even there to remind them of the moves to make.

Since i watched the documentary i forgot about wrestling. Its been about five years now man.
Re: Wrestling! by wifeypenth(f): 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2007
Hard 2believe
*scratching my head*
Re: Wrestling! by wifeypenth(f): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2007
Hard 2believe
*scratches head*
Re: Wrestling! by topeorekoy(m): 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2007
SOMEZ,
am not doubting that wrestling aint acting but this part still amazes me. RAW! that u can use anything to fight. there was one that i watched that a guy used a baseball bat on some1's knees. dont think that is stunt oh! the guy actually came with crutches the next few mths and had the same leg damaged again by stone cold with a chair.
Re: Wrestling! by somze(f): 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2007
I dont know the answer of those ones o.

I just told you what i know.
Re: Wrestling! by topeorekoy(m): 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2007
ok wrestling is just a dirty game. cant pay a dime to watch that sport.
Re: Wrestling! by iice(f): 3:55am On Jul 24, 2007
Don't even have to look that closely to see that they are just acting.  See the punches and even when dey do some choke holds, its just funny grin

Look @ it this way, they are stuntmen/stuntwomen.  They just happen to do their stunts infront of the camera and not playing someone else's part other than theirs.

I don't watch it anymore, not since i was a kid but my bro and some friends can't leave the thing alone.  I prefer MMA, now that's really bloody grin 
Re: Wrestling! by BlackMamba(m): 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2007
The last time I watched wrestling was in days of Mighty Igor. My adult brain is not compatible with the shenanigans of WWE's steriodfest.

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Chairman Says Abrahimovich Does Not Know How To Run A Club / Your Football Hero? / Player Dropped For Failing Age Test In Eaglets’ Final List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.