Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,268 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Dunamis Church Commends Romeo's Pizza And Coldberry Ice Cream - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Dunamis Church Commends Romeo's Pizza And Coldberry Ice Cream (472 Views)

In Romeo’s Pizza And Coldberry Ice Cream, We Know Customer Is King / Romeo Pizza And Coldberry Promo / Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dunamis Church Commends Romeo's Pizza And Coldberry Ice Cream by Irukkanews: 8:58am On Oct 02, 2021
The leadership of Dunamis Church has commended the newly opened Romeo's Pizza and Coldberry Ice cream, which are located at Garki and Gwarimpa.

Speaking when the staff of the foremost Quick Service Restaurant (QRS), visited the 100.000 seating capacity church in Abuja, the Church Head of Finance described Romeo's Pizza and Coldberry Ice Cream as first among equal in the country.

He praised the owner of the Romeo's franchise brand in Nigeria, Ifeanyi Onwubiko for always sticking to quality. According to him, one thing that Onwubiko is noted for is taking anything that he touches to the top.

He stated that he has no doubt in his mind that within the next few months, Romeo's Pizza and Coldberry Ice Cream would become number one in the country. He also praised the quality of Romeo's Pizza and Coldberry Ice Cream and described it as the best he has ever had.

The Dunamis Head of Finance, commended the staff of the brands for their boldness in marketing the products, adding that it is a testimony that they believe in what they are doing.

His words," I want to commend you people for your boldness as well as confidence in the marketing of Romeo's Pizza and Coldberry Ice Cream. It simply show that you believe in what you are producing. When I learnt that it was Ifeanyi Onwubiko that is behind it, I told myself no wonder.

The reason is because whatever brand that Onwubiko touches, he takes it to the top. He has done that in the musical equipment industry and I am very sure that he is going to do it in the Quick Service Restaurant industry too.

Within the next few months, Romeo's Pizza and Coldberry Ice Cream is going to become the fastest selling in Nigeria."

In their response, the leader of the Romeo's Pizza and Coldberry Ice Cream marketing team commended the church for their warm reception and kind words. He said that their reason for coming was to introduce the new products to the members of the church.

According to him, Romeo's Pizza and Coldberry Ice Cream are the best in the country and as such, people need to know about that.

Source: https://irukkanews.com/dunamis-church-c…dberry-ice-cream/

Re: Dunamis Church Commends Romeo's Pizza And Coldberry Ice Cream by GOFRONT(m): 9:42am On Oct 02, 2021
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

December Month Of Foodie And The Season Of Demand / 5 Reasons Why Your Skin Is Aging Faster Than Normal / How To Make Very Spicy And Delicious Ofada Stew ( Ayamase Sauce)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.