Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,139 members, 7,852,865 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

Female LASU Student Unlawfully Harassed By Police Officer (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female LASU Student Unlawfully Harassed By Police Officer (VIDEO) (505 Views)

Aminat Yusuf: Peter Obi Congratulates Best Graduating LASU Student With 5.0 CGPA / SS3 Student Of Navy Secondary School In Abeokuta Beaten By Officer (Video) / Mirabel Obi: I Was Not Expelled For Twerking – UNN Medical Student Harassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female LASU Student Unlawfully Harassed By Police Officer (VIDEO) by CampussNews: 9:10am On Oct 02, 2021
Update from

An unnamed female student of Lagos State University (LASU) and some other students of the institution were recently harassed and arrested in Lagos State on the allegation that they looked like drug peddlers, Siggy reports.

In a video shared by Instablog9ja, a female officer identified as Okocha Love, and her colleagues reportedly harassed and claimed the were peddling drugs in Lagos during a stop-and-search.

The victim shared the story, saying; “They stopped the cab I was in along Ayobo road. I actually thought the driver was stopped because of his tinted glasses or maybe they wanted to check his papers. When we stopped, the police officers said they want to search our boxes.

We told them they couldn’t search our boxes without a search warrant. The police officer said she had every right to search us. She said we resembled those who peddled drugs. I opened my box and they saw power bank, my clothes and other personal items in it.

When they were done searching, they still said we should follow them to their station even after they found nothing on us. We refused to follow them and they started dragging our shirts. I struggled with them for fear that they’ll arrest us for a crime we didn’t commit. I was taken to Ayobo police station and was beaten in the cell. Police brutality needs to stop.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoRELYvOn54

https:///female-lasu-student-unlawfully-harassed-by-police-officer-video/

Re: Female LASU Student Unlawfully Harassed By Police Officer (VIDEO) by CampussNews: 9:11am On Oct 02, 2021
Re: Female LASU Student Unlawfully Harassed By Police Officer (VIDEO) by ChiefSosa(m): 9:19am On Oct 02, 2021
Did you know?
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) was formed on April Fools Day (1930)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Female LASU Student Unlawfully Harassed By Police Officer (VIDEO) by iamtardey: 9:26am On Oct 02, 2021
Nigeria police are fools and corrupt animals...

The only police I know is the one i met this morning, man quickly branched to puff sk before heading to his station
Re: Female LASU Student Unlawfully Harassed By Police Officer (VIDEO) by VTJN(m): 9:52am On Oct 02, 2021
Abeg who we offend for this country?
Re: Female LASU Student Unlawfully Harassed By Police Officer (VIDEO) by habsydiamond(m): 10:27am On Oct 02, 2021
If they can't get anything from you, they must strategies to put u through more stress so that u can finally drop the money in other to undergo that stress. There is no law in this country walahi
Re: Female LASU Student Unlawfully Harassed By Police Officer (VIDEO) by Seeksnigeria: 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
That's all they know; harass poor citizens. But they'll never be there when bandits attack.
Re: Female LASU Student Unlawfully Harassed By Police Officer (VIDEO) by arthurwillia(m): 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
What I want to hear now is, have they been arrested?
Re: Female LASU Student Unlawfully Harassed By Police Officer (VIDEO) by CampussNews: 6:58am On Oct 03, 2021
arthurwillia:
What I want to hear now is, have they been arrested?

Will you arrest them?
Re: Female LASU Student Unlawfully Harassed By Police Officer (VIDEO) by Kolawole5652: 7:37am On Oct 03, 2021
RECOMMENDED BOOKS FOR WAEC, JAMB AND POST JAMB.

NB: PREDEGREE AND SCHOOL OF NURSING, POLICE ACADEMY AND AIRFORCE PAST QUESTIONS ARE AVAILABLE, ALONGSIDE NECO, JAMB, POST-JAMB AND WAEC.

As Exam is crawling in. A lot of books need badass reading. Going to bookstore will cost you much.

So I'm offering them In pdfs at a far cheaper cost.

Check my full listing.

English

Hidden Facts In NEW SSCE MATHEMATICS (Complete over 500 pages �)
Today's Physics �
Project Mathematics(Further Mathematics)� 1-3
Dandy English (Latest and Complete version) �

Germanium Post Ume Series for Art/Science and Commercial.

All University Combined Questions (100 Questions from ten federal universities)
Invisible Teacher
A1 in English
A-Z in JAMB (Use of English)
English Lexis and Structure for Senior Secondary Schools and Colleges by Ayo Bamgbose
English Grammar for Utterly Confused
Cambridge Academic English
Cambridge English Advanced Grammar
The A-Z Correctness of English
GES 101
Magic Strategy to Spoken English
Jamb Remix English
Common Errors in Use of English
The Wrong Word Dictionary
Common Mistakes in English
Quick Solutions to Common Errors in English
Three-way Textbooks plus to Grammatical Functions (COMBO)
Orals from three Textbooks -- Invisible Teacher + A1 in English + Countdown
Countdown in English

New School Physics available
Modern Biology
Science Physics by Afolabi
Senior Secondary School Physics by PIUS Okenke
Nelkon and Parker Physics (Advanced learners)
Lamlad Physics
Essential Physics
New School Physics
Calculations in Physics
All-inclusive Physics
Jamb Remix Physics

Chemistry

Comprehensive Chemistry
Lamlad Chemistry
Explicit Chemistry
New School Chemistry
Jamb Remix Chemistry
Calculations in Chemistry
Essential Chemistry

Biology

Modern Biology
Explicit Biology
College Biology
Essential Biology
Practical Biology
Jamb Remix Biology
Lamlad Biology

Art Category

Government

Essential Government
Comprehensive Government
Round Up Government

Literature
Exam Focus in Literature
Get Ready to Literature
New syllabus literature texts (poems, poetry and prose)

Economics
Comprehensive Economics

CRS
Comprehensive CRS

Mathematics
Lamlad Mathematics
Best Method Mathematics
College Mathematics

Past Questions for all universities are available
Jamb Past Questions available (all subjects)

You can dm with request if what you need is not on the list.

WhatsApp me on 08134857339 (same number)
Re: Female LASU Student Unlawfully Harassed By Police Officer (VIDEO) by arthurwillia(m): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2021
CampussNews:

Will you arrest them?

I be police, if I deck you ehn
Re: Female LASU Student Unlawfully Harassed By Police Officer (VIDEO) by Matheusmartin: 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Did you know?
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) was formed on April Fools Day (1930)
How does this nonsense relate to the topic on ground??

Re: Female LASU Student Unlawfully Harassed By Police Officer (VIDEO) by ChiefSosa(m): 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
Matheusmartin:
How does this nonsense relate to the topic on ground??
Police officer spotted.
*farts heavily on #20 note, then hands it to him*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female LASU Student Unlawfully Harassed By Police Officer (VIDEO) by Matheusmartin: 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Police officer spotted.
*farts heavily on #20 note, then hands it to him*

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Help Badly / The Impact Of Employee Motivation In The Nigerian Civil Service / South African High School Students Dance To Tiktok Challenge In School (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.