Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Reno Omokri Should Stop Acting Like An Overdosed Junkie -facebook User Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reno Omokri Should Stop Acting Like An Overdosed Junkie -facebook User Cries Out (388 Views)

Stop Acting Like A Kid - Akon Replied M.I Abaga / Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl / Man Breaks Efe’s Album Like An Empty Soda Can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Should Stop Acting Like An Overdosed Junkie -facebook User Cries Out by Ugowizboy(m): 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
A Facebook user by the name Kosi Ugo has come forward to lambast popular politician and critic, Reno Omokri for his stance over the virginity saga that trended some days back.

Here's what he wrote;

"Sometimes, I feel like Reno Omokri and Femi Fani-Kayode are in the same WhatsApp group.

Dear Reno Omokri;

From all indications, due to your constant preaching for women to be chaste, I strongly believe you married your wife a virgin.

So, why didn't you show us proof of the blood-stained sheet? Abi, your wife's virginity wasn't for public consumption?

I read part of the gibberish you wrote about Nigerians celebrating Tega and Boma for having sex on the BBNaija show.

That alone shows you're quite in the dark concerning trends happening in Nigeria.

Who and who supported Tega and Boma? As a matter of fact, Nigerians didn't vote Tega and Boma because of that particular disgusting act of theirs. That was the reason they were evicted the follow week!

If there's one thing that's certain of the Big Brother Naija show, it's the fact that the people who had sex in the house, never went on to win the prize money.

Because no matter how bad you try to paint Nigerians, we still pretend to be morally upright and that's why we want to see sexual contents on the BBN show, but we still condemn the parties involved after it's been done.

So, where did you get your info that Tega and Boma were celebrated for having sex?

I get the need for sensationalism and trying to stay relevant in the social media world, but try and get your facts right so you don't sound stupid.

Nigerians are beginning to see you and FFK in the same light. And trust me, that's not a good thing, because once people start to compare you and Femi, it shows you've lost every atom of value in your name.

You claim to be smart, Reno. Then, write smartly and not like some overdosed junkie!"

©Kosi Ugo.

Re: Reno Omokri Should Stop Acting Like An Overdosed Junkie -facebook User Cries Out by Nackzy: 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
Reno will reply him
Re: Reno Omokri Should Stop Acting Like An Overdosed Junkie -facebook User Cries Out by endsarrrs(f): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
Nackzy:
Reno will reply him
What is your own contribution??

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Should Stop Acting Like An Overdosed Junkie -facebook User Cries Out by Nackzy: 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
endsarrrs:

What is your own contribution??
none sir

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nollywood Actress Shares How Her Manager Ran Away With All Her Money / Wizkid Sprays Dollars / Wizkid Parties Hard With Chris Brown, Buju, Skepta, Others After 02 Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.