Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) (85507 Views)

Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k / Tb Joshua's Son Wiseman Daniel Release Prophecies For Nations / Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by philipstanley(m): 10:28am On Oct 03, 2021
What pastors do to get fame and popularity
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 10:37am On Oct 03, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
That pastor must be a bad boy.

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by franklingud(m): 10:37am On Oct 03, 2021
What's wrong with the pastor riding bicycle?

Isn't he human again?
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by thuxzwda1: 10:37am On Oct 03, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

May our sons never jug with guns while a man is riding bicycle.

embarassed
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:39am On Oct 03, 2021
You will never see Righteousness 1 in this kind of thread... maybe nah him boss be this ... fake doom day projectionist
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 10:40am On Oct 03, 2021
Blackfire:
What a joke... what a disgrace...

Righteousness what ya say?

Ikpu nne gi!!!

YOU BETTER SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by OkukoIgbo: 10:42am On Oct 03, 2021
And God will protect his members. Amen.
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by Rexymania(m): 10:43am On Oct 03, 2021
What's the meaning of all this?
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by michoim(m): 10:44am On Oct 03, 2021
Can you imagine? Waste of resources. Personnel that are supposed to be deployed to fight bandits.
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by aniblue(m): 10:46am On Oct 03, 2021
I see everyone attacking the innocent pastor going with security in a country where no life is save, why?
Even the defence minister with all his security details and bullet proof cars is holding his own gun. So who is to be blame?
The FG of Nigeria has failed us, leave the pastor alone.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by OBBFarms(m): 10:46am On Oct 03, 2021
See heavily armed gun men following him around...what is he scared of

Anyways, if you want to learn how to hatch fish, please reach out to me, details are in my bio
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by Lokoyen(m): 10:48am On Oct 03, 2021
FarinJini:
So because he's a pastor make e loose guard abi? Country's not safe now. He has the money, let him enjoy it. How e got it no concern me and you. Long as e no kill anybody.

Yes! I know. People that paid tithe or their first salary of the year blah blah blah... They didn't pay with my money or your money and how they choose to spend their own money no concern anybody papa.

Sips kunu.

In Burna's voice: oya do am if e easy grin

Abi ooo
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by kay29000(m): 10:48am On Oct 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
If na buhari or one muslim cleric that did this nonsense, you people will be typing stupidly. Reno and cohorts will be searching on the internet for the cost of the bike.

All of you are suffering but you pay tax in the form of offering to pastors, your pastors use the tax to flex life while you suffer.

grin
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by lomprico(m): 10:50am On Oct 03, 2021
Nadaken:
Na bicycle he ride he no negotiate ransom for killer bandits as a cleric

why the security details?
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by Arda1000(m): 10:56am On Oct 03, 2021
ikdaddy01:

Where is Udeme. Has he grown now. grin
em still Dey wait for September bnb salary even to buy data nw na wahala

1 Like

Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 03, 2021
Nadaken:
[s][/s]where is the joke

He is not smashing a 6 year old or doing something illegal

Joke on you
‘Thousands of paedophiles’ in French Catholic Church since 1950
Head of commission probing scandal says it found between 2,900 and 3,200 paedophile priests or other members of the church.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/10/3/thousands-of-paedophiles-in-french-catholic-church-report

cool cool
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by RedEnergy: 11:03am On Oct 03, 2021
This man was one of TB Joshua's wise men or junior prophets. And he already has his own church shortly after TB is gone? Wow shocked
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by Nadaken: 11:08am On Oct 03, 2021
Coronabirus:

‘Thousands of paedophiles’ in French Catholic Church since 1950
Head of commission probing scandal says it found between 2,900 and 3,200 paedophile priests or other members of the church.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/10/3/thousands-of-paedophiles-in-french-catholic-church-report

cool cool
trash Jesus isn't a peadophile

The founder of Islam was

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by Gate050: 11:14am On Oct 03, 2021
Nanorest:
Hmmm
Enough to open the eyes of dumb ones.
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by VEXT: 11:15am On Oct 03, 2021
izubext007:
This why I don't go to church again

No one cares.. everybody get him own race
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by 2whiteangel(f): 11:17am On Oct 03, 2021
Indeed
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by generalwo(m): 11:17am On Oct 03, 2021
And they will tell us that only God protects..... Are they not serving God?
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by Bigchristo: 11:20am On Oct 03, 2021
Nanorest:
Hmmm
But he will tell church members that they should wait for God protection while he is out there with mobile police men, the question is this: God nor Dey protect him too? Why attaching securities anywhere he goes?
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 03, 2021
Blackfire:
What a joke... what a disgrace...

Righteousness what ya say?

There is no disgrace here. It's shame to the nation.
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by murphyrichy(m): 11:23am On Oct 03, 2021
See wise man Daniels ooo, one of the Tb Joshua's prophets....The most popular among them then.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 03, 2021
FarinJini:
So because he's a pastor make e loose guard abi? Country's not safe now. He has the money, let him enjoy it. How e got it no concern me and you. Long as e no kill anybody.

Yes! I know. People that paid tithe or their first salary of the year blah blah blah... They didn't pay with my money or your money and how they choose to spend their own money no concern anybody papa.

Sips kunu.

In Burna's voice: oya do am if e easy grin

best comment, chai e dey pain o
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:26am On Oct 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
If na buhari or one muslim cleric that did this nonsense, you people will be typing stupidly. Reno and cohorts will be searching on the internet for the cost of the bike.

All of you are suffering but you pay tax in the form of offering to pastors, your pastors use the tax to flex life while you suffer.

How someone choose to spend his money doesn't concern you. Real givers in church don't give a fu*ck of you people that rant online. Besides he is a private citizen. We believe in giving to our pastor. I give my first fruit happily. I don't care what you muslim think. I give heavily to my pastor and also do charity for people around. Either you like it or not, nothing u guys says here online will stop the giving. Direct your frustrations to those you elected and looting your money. The pastor is not responsible for insecurity sir
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by WaffenSS(m): 11:27am On Oct 03, 2021
These pastors running these commercial establishments (Church, Inc.) have so much vanity and ego.
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 03, 2021
Nadaken:
trash Jesus isn't a peadophile

The founder of Islam was

I used to hear from his followers that he was g*y undecided
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by desiredhome: 11:30am On Oct 03, 2021
aniblue:
I see everyone attacking the innocent pastor going with security in a country where no life is save, why?
Even the defence minister with all his security details and bullet proof cars is holding his own gun. So who is to be blame?
The FG of Nigeria has failed us, leave the pastor alone.
Who are the people that created insecusurity?…...in your ignorant mind you will be pointing at the politicians, Buhari and as many as your mind pleases but exempt your god of men you worship, who are also living large on the poor members sweat.....
Innocent ko.....
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:30am On Oct 03, 2021
GreaterFuture:
That bicycle's tire is quite big
And expensive
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by Osashalom: 11:32am On Oct 03, 2021
Is it not better than holding brief for bandits and telling government how much to give to bandits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) / "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan / Receive Your Supernatural Healing By Faith, In Jesus Name. Amen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.