Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach (43936 Views)

See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again / Toothbrush Removed From Indian Man Stomach After He Swallowed It While Brushing / Doctors Remove Knife, 8 Spoons, Screwdrivers, Toothbrushes From Man's Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach by Holiness2100: 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
IRON MAN: SHOCKED surgeons unbelievably found a kilogram of nails, screws, and nuts in a man's stomach that were up to 4inches long.

The patient in Lithuania had been swallowing metal objects for a month after kicking his booze habit, doctors said.

He was admitted to the Klaipeda University Hospital on the Baltic Sea coast with severe abdominal pain.

An x-ray of his stomach then revealed he had been munching on nails, bolts, nuts, knives, wood screws and other metal objects.

Surgeon Sarunas Dailidenas, who performed the intense three-hour operation on the man of steel, described it as a "unique case".

He explained the man had damaged the front wall of his stomach by consuming the foreign bodies - that filled an entire surgical tray.

"During the three-hour operation with X-ray control, all foreign bodies, even the smallest ones, in the patient's stomach were removed," Mr Dailidenas told LRT.

Medics were tediously tasked with making sure they had fished out the sharp metals by regularly scanning the patient's stomach.

The unidentified patient is said to be in a stable condition following the op and is being monitored at KUH.

"We've never seen anything like it," Algirdas Slepavicius, the hospital's head surgeon told local media.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16307644/surgeons-nails-screws-nuts-mans-stomach-swallowed-quitting-booze/amp/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach by Alphafeezay(m): 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
Hmmmm.... some stories eh.

People weird sha

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach by iamyemiakins(m): 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
Food don land for Pastor Righteousness cheesy

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach by Righteousness2(m): 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
The patient in Lithuania had been swallowing metal objects for a month after kicking his booze habit, doctors said.

Not Everyone you see out there is Normal.
Someone may look normal , talk normal but Is loaded with legions of trouble both Spiritual and Physical.

That's why we Need to live this life with the Divine Presence so that we don't get to see ourselves performing Strange Nonsense

130 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach by Commentor: 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
Did they check his head?

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach by hisgrace090: 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
When the head is bad, anything can take place.

13 Likes

Re: Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
Commentor:
Did they check his head?
The surgeon actually did embarassed

See pix below

149 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach by illicit(m): 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach by Timoleon(m): 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
The surgeon actually did embarassed

See pix below
grin grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach by Aebigoo(m): 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
Chaii
Re: Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
cheesy I eat anything that comes my way grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach by Dozis: 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
Is there anything left to hear or see?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach by Lovelies1: 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
Guinness world record breakers.

1 Like

Re: Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach by winterlover: 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
If it was here in naija, they will atrribute it to village people.

6 Likes

Re: Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach by Lapinski: 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
Righteousness just dey pray for bad news to happen so that he go use am preach.

11 Likes

Re: Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach by phemmie06(m): 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
Where are the crew of I need to gain weight I want to add weight but without fat?
This is another way of gaining weight without fat

6 Likes

Re: Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach by Obaxxx(m): 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
lipsrsealed
If it were in Nigeria,the patient would have rather blamed it on Innocent witches and wizards lipsrsealed

Well,if you dey play bet9ja on a stead,you suppose know say Lithuania na one of the mumu country wey their football clubs dey cut boys ticket well well lipsrsealed

20 Likes

Re: Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach by NairaMaster1(m): 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
He's healthy but undergoing therapy.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
Depression everywhere grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach by saddler: 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
undecided
Re: Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach by Daniiel: 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
Him destiny fit be carpentry ...

2 Likes

Re: Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach by Benitoh: 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach by pikechukwu6(m): 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
grin grin grin Lie Mohamed is in every kuntry
Re: Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach by talk2hb1(m): 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
Another Lie
Re: Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach by Crossroad1(m): 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
Haaa

1 Like

Re: Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach by chukwuibuipob: 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
sad
Re: Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach by espn(m): 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
So many mad people roaming this earth...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach by eedimo(m): 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
I have been into this for a few years, but for this quantity of metals... I need more than typing on a news platform.
Re: Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach by LibertyRep: 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
Weird.

The man should be subjected to psychiatric test. If found normal, he should be charged for attempted suicide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach by Ogundex(m): 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
The doctors should have left the steel digest properly so his bones and body system can properly become steel. He would have being the real man of steel. grin
Re: Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach by dex4sure: 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
How comes?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Before I Kill Myself. Body Odour Has Turned Me To A Recluse. / Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later / Coronavirus: Mohammed Abubakar Tests Positive Again, 4 Weeks After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.