Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,174 members, 7,860,221 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster (2322 Views)

Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc / Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store / Gadget Purchase: Are Nairaland Escrow's A Disaster Waiting To Happen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster by Fundamentalist: 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
atheistandproud:

E fit start to look like option now oh.
PES is miles away from FIFA any day , i.e of course before they migrated to efootball. The gameplay, physics, dynamics and realism of game football. For now is would stick to PES 2020 and 2021 or better still play god of war, final fantasy or Witcher . As for football I would go back to the old PES till they do something about this rubbish call efootball. I played FIFA in some game shops (nwith a mind set that I might buy the disc and take home ) and I felt disappointed , it was more like an arcade. Seriously PES and FIFA are miles apart.

3 Likes

Re: Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster by ReverseIlamina: 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
38Noob:
Lol you funny o, this is disgraceful and you're calling it market strategy....this is a new game and they had one chance to make everyone leave FIFA...they messed it up big time, nobody is going to take them seriously, even their die-hard fans are already fed up.
Chill wait till November when the full game is released. This is just the demo
Re: Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster by atheistandproud(m): 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
Fundamentalist:

PES is miles away from FIFA any day , i.e of course before they migrated to efootball. The gameplay, physics, dynamics and realism of game football. For now is would stick to PES 2020 and 2021 or better still play god of war, final fantasy or Witcher . As for football I would go back to the old PES till they do something about this rubbish call efootball. I played FIFA in some game shops (nwith a mind set that I might buy the disc and take home ) and I felt disappointed , it was more like an arcade. Seriously PES and FIFA are miles apart.

Exactly. Or get a 2022 version that is modded from 2021.
Re: Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster by najoomey(m): 9:17am On Oct 04, 2021
atheistandproud:

The game physics are bad lol.

The last time players body dey enter each other like that was PES 2008 on PS2 lol.

And that one was not even as bad as this one.
Instead of the to upgrade them just downgrade
Re: Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster by atheistandproud(m): 9:19am On Oct 04, 2021
najoomey:

Instead of the to upgrade them just downgrade

I taya.
Re: Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster by sunshineV(f): 10:57am On Oct 04, 2021
i saw the gameplay of pes 22 shock grip me. ansu fati dey run like naruto with hands at the back ah smh lmfao
Re: Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster by atheistandproud(m): 11:09am On Oct 04, 2021
sunshineV:
i saw the gameplay of pes 22 shock grip me. ansu fati dey run like naruto with hands at the back ah smh lmfao

(1) (2) (Reply)

Using The Blackberry As An Internet Modem / Glo Data Zaps So Fast / Rooting Lenovo S60 Android 5.0.2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.