Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,402 members, 7,839,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Efootball 2022: Total Disaster - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Efootball 2022: Total Disaster (1302 Views)

Efootball 2022 Apk Obb 6.1.4 Download (PES 22) / Efootball 2022 / Pes 2017 Efootball 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efootball 2022: Total Disaster by atheistandproud(m): 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
eFootball 2022 officially came out earlier this week and the reactions trailing its release have ranged from really sad to highly comical. This is the game that we have been waiting for, for two years now.

I love PES (Yes, I still call it PES). I started playing Konami’s PES from International Superstar Soccer 98 on the original Playstation. I have gone through several generations of the game. From Winning Eleven through Pro Evolution Soccer and now up to eFootball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AS_3ezg-fo

Through the years, every upgrade and name change that have come to the game through the years have mostly served to improve the game. From ISS to WE and PES, the graphics have improved and the animations got better. The AI was sharper and more challenging. The player models were well built. The player + ball physics were top notch.

This is why after giving FIFA a try several times, I could not get past the arcade style. The way FIFA forced one to play in a certain way. To master skill moves and play patterns. With FIFA, you barely had any time on the ball.

On the other hand, you could play an entire match in PES and not have to use a skill move. You had time on the ball to plan your moves. You could go with a slow approach or a fast approach, a possession based style or a long ball method. Players acted differently. Christiano Ronaldo actually ran like Ronaldo.

Read: eFootball 2022 update

With the releases of both eFootball 2022 and FIFA 22, it looks as though both games have swapped roles. EA is the one with the proper football SIM and Konami have gone the EA way.

Some FIFA players have complained about the new gameplay style but they are in the minority and a good number of FIFA players have silenced them. It is a football SIM, not a an arcade game.

eFootball on the other hand is (simply put) broken. It is that bad. The game is broken to its core. The argument can be made that well, this is a demo and it is free to play but it has never been this bad. They actually had two years to work on this.

It seems like this is not just a PES problem. It is a general problem with Konami franchises as they have been in self-destruct for a while now. First it was Metal Gear Solid (goodbye Hideo), then it was Resident’s Evil. Now it is PES. Konami’s self immolation knows no bounds.

This new PES has so many problems. The physics are bad. Players are melting into one another, twisting into contorted shapes and the balls are passing through bodies. The game freezes for no reason. The ball sometimes hovers off the ground. Lets not even talk about the graphics or the lack of player awareness or the copy paste job they did for player characters. The controls are useless and over complicated.

PC and Xbox players are the worst hit. PS 4 and PS 5 are not spared either. I am worried about how the Mobile would turn out to be.

The question now is, what is going on in Konami’s HQ. It seems as though the game was better when Konami had no licenses and focused on the actual gameplay.

This is still only essentially a demo, and further updates could improve it but the community needs to stay together and speak with one voice.

Read: UFL by Strikerz inc. is here to challenge eFootball and FIFA

I have seen many players split themselves along platform lines and blame “mobile players” for this. The general consensus seems to be that Konami caters more to mobile players. This is not exactly the truth. Mobile has a lot of issues which we complain about that are never addressed.

Instead of pointing fingers, speak with one voice to Konami that this is not acceptable. If they do not fix it, we’ll move over to FIFA or UFL. Simple.

https://inquisitiveuniverse.com/2021/10/02/efootball-2022-update-reactions/

Re: Efootball 2022: Total Disaster by crafteck(m): 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
atheistandproud:
eFootball 2022 officially came out earlier this week and the reactions trailing its release have ranged from really sad to highly comical. This is the game that we have been waiting for, for two years now.

I love PES (Yes, I still call it PES). I started playing Konami’s PES from International Superstar Soccer 98 on the original Playstation. I have gone through several generations of the game. From Winning Eleven through Pro Evolution Soccer and now up to eFootball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AS_3ezg-fo

Through the years, every upgrade and name change that have come to the game through the years have mostly served to improve the game. From ISS to WE and PES, the graphics have improved and the animations got better. The AI was sharper and more challenging. The player models were well built. The player + ball physics were top notch.

This is why after giving FIFA a try several times, I could not get past the arcade style. The way FIFA forced one to play in a certain way. To master skill moves and play patterns. With FIFA, you barely had any time on the ball.

On the other hand, you could play an entire match in PES and not have to use a skill move. You had time on the ball to plan your moves. You could go with a slow approach or a fast approach, a possession based style or a long ball method. Players acted differently. Christiano Ronaldo actually ran like Ronaldo.

Read: eFootball 2022 update

With the releases of both eFootball 2022 and FIFA 22, it looks as though both games have swapped roles. EA is the one with the proper football SIM and Konami have gone the EA way.

Some FIFA players have complained about the new gameplay style but they are in the minority and a good number of FIFA players have silenced them. It is a football SIM, not a an arcade game.

eFootball on the other hand is (simply put) broken. It is that bad. The game is broken to its core. The argument can be made that well, this is a demo and it is free to play but it has never been this bad. They actually had two years to work on this.

It seems like this is not just a PES problem. It is a general problem with Konami franchises as they have been in self-destruct for a while now. First it was Metal Gear Solid (goodbye Hideo), then it was Resident’s Evil. Now it is PES. Konami’s self immolation knows no bounds.

This new PES has so many problems. The physics are bad. Players are melting into one another, twisting into contorted shapes and the balls are passing through bodies. The game freezes for no reason. The ball sometimes hovers off the ground. Lets not even talk about the graphics or the lack of player awareness or the copy paste job they did for player characters. The controls are useless and over complicated.

PC and Xbox players are the worst hit. PS 4 and PS 5 are not spared either. I am worried about how the Mobile would turn out to be.

The question now is, what is going on in Konami’s HQ. It seems as though the game was better when Konami had no licenses and focused on the actual gameplay.

This is still only essentially a demo, and further updates could improve it but the community needs to stay together and speak with one voice.

Read: UFL by Strikerz inc. is here to challenge eFootball and FIFA

I have seen many players split themselves along platform lines and blame “mobile players” for this. The general consensus seems to be that Konami caters more to mobile players. This is not exactly the truth. Mobile has a lot of issues which we complain about that are never addressed.

Instead of pointing fingers, speak with one voice to Konami that this is not acceptable. If they do not fix it, we’ll move over to FIFA or UFL. Simple.

Copy and paste
Re: Efootball 2022: Total Disaster by atheistandproud(m): 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
crafteck:

Copy and paste

From where if I may ask?

I dare you to do a plagiarism check.

I'll be waiting.
Re: Efootball 2022: Total Disaster by hahn(m): 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
atheistandproud:

From where if I may ask?

I'll be waiting.

If you think about his comment it is actually a compliment.

The article is so good he just can't believe you wrote it grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efootball 2022: Total Disaster by atheistandproud(m): 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
hahn:

If you think about his comment is actually a compliment.

The article is so good he just can't believe you wrote it grin

No be lie boss

I greet you very plenty this evening.

2 Likes

Re: Efootball 2022: Total Disaster by youngestgrad(m): 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
Bro PES or efootball 22 is absolute trash, the PC version has mobile graphics!! I think Konami are tired of making football games, EA has completely torn them apart with FIFA 22 though I haven't played it from d reviews this year's FIFA is amazing.

3 Likes

Re: Efootball 2022: Total Disaster by hahn(m): 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
atheistandproud:

No be lie boss

I greet you very plenty this evening.

I greet you specially grin

1 Like

Re: Efootball 2022: Total Disaster by atheistandproud(m): 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
youngestgrad:
Bro PES or efootball 22 is absolute trash, the PC version has mobile graphics!! I think Konami are tired of making football games, EA has completely torn them apart with FIFA 22 though I haven't played it from d reviews this year's FIFA is amazing.

I can confirm that FIFA 22 is better. So you're absolutely correct!

Konami are just destroying all the franchises that they suffered to build up through the last three decades.

It's sad really.

1 Like

Re: Efootball 2022: Total Disaster by crafteck(m): 12:08am On Oct 03, 2021
atheistandproud:

From where if I may ask?

I'll be waiting.

Is this your blog? If you own the page then i was wrong.

Ive downloaded the fifa and pes but not that eager to install the files on my p4 yet, who has us psn link for fifa p5?
Re: Efootball 2022: Total Disaster by atheistandproud(m): 12:10am On Oct 03, 2021
crafteck:

Read my signature fess.

It's directly under this message.
Re: Efootball 2022: Total Disaster by atheistandproud(m): 12:11am On Oct 03, 2021
crafteck:

Ive downloaded the fifa and pes but not that eager to install the files on my p4 yet, who has us psn link for fifa p5?

I don't have oh.
Re: Efootball 2022: Total Disaster by iamoyindamola(m): 9:59am On Oct 03, 2021
I also love pes I can't deal with fifa at all

1 Like

Re: Efootball 2022: Total Disaster by atheistandproud(m): 10:04am On Oct 03, 2021
iamoyindamola:
I also love pes I can't deal with fifa at all

Me too. But I fit risk am again next if Konami's updates do not fix PES.
Re: Efootball 2022: Total Disaster by HillaryNelo(m): 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
atheistandproud:

Me too. But I fit risk am again next if Konami's updates do not fix PES.
Pls y do u guys dislike fifa
Re: Efootball 2022: Total Disaster by atheistandproud(m): 7:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
HillaryNelo:
Pls y do u guys dislike fifa

Gameplay brotherly.

The gameplay style. Personally, I like Wengerball, a type of possession based style favoured by Daddy Wenger of Arsenal.

Play simple passes out from the D to the center circle. Play it out to the central striker who can hold the ball up and return it back to an attacking midfielder. The full backs should have come up to overlap, so na to ping the ball out wide for them.

My full backs are all capable of crossing, TAA and Davies (R & L). Na for them to deliver an inswinger or to fake a cross and pass it back into the center.

I dunno if you are getting the idea.

Like PES gives you freedom to practice these play styles you see on TV and pull them off with a good degree of realism.

FIFA play style seems to linear and restrictive. If you no sabi skill moves and tiki-taka, e go hard you play am.

4 Likes

Re: Efootball 2022: Total Disaster by HillaryNelo(m): 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ok o i am good at both but i prefer fifa to pes cos pes manager mode sucks how will they be generating retired players as their youth academy players it kills it realism
Re: Efootball 2022: Total Disaster by Hakeem12(m): 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
atheistandproud:

Gameplay brotherly.

The gameplay style. Personally, I like Wengerball, a type of possession based style favoured by Daddy Wenger of Arsenal.

Play simple passes out from the D to the center circle. Play it out to the central striker who can hold the ball up and return it back to an attacking midfielder. The full backs should have come up to overlap, so na to ping the ball out wide for them.

My full backs are all capable of crossing, TAA and Davies (R & L). Na for them to deliver an inswinger or to fake a cross and pass it back into the center.

Like PES gives you freedom to practice these play styles you see on TV and pull them off with a good degree of realism.

FIFA play style seems to linear and restrictive. If you no sabi skill moves and tiki-taka, e go hard you play am.
This is so true. Though I haven't played Pes on mobile yet. Does it have controller support?

1 Like

Re: Efootball 2022: Total Disaster by atheistandproud(m): 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hakeem12:
This is so true. Though I haven't played Pes on mobile yet. Does it have controller support?

The current version no.

The new one coming by month end, yes.

But with Konami flopping upandan... I'm afraid oh.
Re: Efootball 2022: Total Disaster by Azurevermillion: 8:12am On Oct 04, 2021
atheistandproud:

Gameplay brotherly.

Cheers to US THE SKYLORDS cool cool. In MBAPPE we trust.

1 Like

Re: Efootball 2022: Total Disaster by iamoyindamola(m): 8:15am On Oct 04, 2021
HillaryNelo:
Ok o i am good at both but i prefer fifa to pes cos pes manager mode sucks how will they be generating retired players as their youth academy players it kills it realism
You can disable the option of retired players coming back as youths
I hate it too
Re: Efootball 2022: Total Disaster by 38Noob: 8:23am On Oct 04, 2021
atheistandproud:

Gameplay brotherly.

E sure say you neva play Fifa
Re: Efootball 2022: Total Disaster by Azurevermillion: 8:24am On Oct 04, 2021
38Noob:
He stated his reasons na undecided
Re: Efootball 2022: Total Disaster by 38Noob: 8:26am On Oct 04, 2021
Azurevermillion:
He stated his reasons na undecided
That's why I said he hasn't played FIFA because you can perfectly execute that idea in FIFA except you can't play the game
Re: Efootball 2022: Total Disaster by HillaryNelo(m): 8:27am On Oct 04, 2021
iamoyindamola:
You can disable the option of retired players coming back as youths I hate it too
How and who will then be in youth academy
Re: Efootball 2022: Total Disaster by iamoyindamola(m): 8:52am On Oct 04, 2021
HillaryNelo:
How and who will then be in youth academy
Some nobody you don't know about
They are supposed to get youths from clubs academy
Re: Efootball 2022: Total Disaster by atheistandproud(m): 8:53am On Oct 04, 2021
38Noob:

I played Fifa 06 on PS 1, Fifa 12 and 13 on PS 2 and FIFA 19 on PS3 and FIFA 20 on PS4.

If you don't know how to do build up play from the back, FIFA will frustrate you. A game that does not like direct football of any sort and unless you're using Mbappe, doesn't encourage one man football where you use one player to have a go at the defense. Unless of course, you've mastered skill moves and can spam them.

Instead of refuting my argument, you're trying to discredit my person. A very common Nigerian style of argument I'm afraid.

And you've offered no counter argument whatsoever. Na wa sha.

Re: Efootball 2022: Total Disaster by 38Noob: 9:24am On Oct 04, 2021
atheistandproud:

I played Fifa 06 on PS 1, Fifa 12 and 13 on PS 2 and FIFA 19 on PS3 and FIFA 20 on PS4.

If you don't know how to do build up play from the back, FIFA will frustrate you. A game that does not like direct football of any sort and unless you're using Mbappe, doesn't encourage one man football where you use one player to have a go at the defense. Unless of course, you've mastered skill moves and can spam them.

Instead of refuting my argument, you're trying to discredit my person. A very common Nigerian style of argument I'm afraid.

And you've offered no counter argument whatsoever. Na wa sha.

You're just contradicting yourself, how can you play direct football without dribbling undecided and mind you "Wengerball" isn't "direct football"....

...and you still play ps3, which is not the basis of my argument

1 Like

Re: Efootball 2022: Total Disaster by atheistandproud(m): 9:43am On Oct 04, 2021
38Noob:
You're just contradicting yourself, how can you play direct football without dribbling undecided and mind you "Wengerball" isn't "direct football"....

...and you still play ps3, which is not the basis of my argument

I have not contradicted myself at all.

You on the other hand, are jumping from pillar to post. Initially you said, I have never played PES now you're trying to change your argument. Pick one side dey fess.

Two, you don't know if I play PS4 or not. This is the fastest image I can show. Not that I have to prove to you that I have played Fifa or not. But I did to show that I know what I am talking about.

No sane person plays one style throughout a match. Especially when your opponent has started to read your moves. A game should allow you freedom to change and vary your approach.

In direct football, there's no dribbling involved. In essence, the direct play style is an attempt at moving the ball into a shooting position as quickly, and directly, as possible with the least number of passes. It's obvious you don't know that.

Offer a proper counter argument if you have any instead of resorting to ad hominem. You clearly do not know to present your points without resorting to some sort of glaring argumentative or logical error.

1 Like

Re: Efootball 2022: Total Disaster by Emeka71(m): 9:47am On Oct 04, 2021
Solid game. wink wink cry
Re: Efootball 2022: Total Disaster by 38Noob: 10:02am On Oct 04, 2021
atheistandproud:

I have not contradicted myself at all.

You on the other hand, are jumping from pillar to post. Initially you said, I have never played PES now you're trying to change your argument. Pick one side dey fess.

Two, you don't know if I play PS4 or not. This is the fastest image I can show. Not that I have to prove to you that I have played Fifa or not. But I did to show that I know what I am talking about.

No sane person plays one style throughout a match. Especially when your opponent has started to read your moves. A game should allow you freedom to change and vary your approach.

In direct football, there's no dribbling involved. In essence, the direct play style is an attempt at moving the ball into a shooting position as quickly, and directly, as possible with the least number of passes. It's obvious you don't know that.

Offer a proper counter argument if you have any instead of resorting to ad hominem. You clearly do not know to present your points without resorting to some sort of glaring argumentative or logical error.
you see undecided ...

calm down, I'm not fighting with you, my point is you can play any tactics in FIFA(ps4 FIFA) whether it's Wengerball or direct football, especially in FIFA 21, someone like Salah or Messi can basically run through the defence from kick-off and score, anyone who plays FIFA 21 can attest to this
Re: Efootball 2022: Total Disaster by atheistandproud(m): 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
38Noob:

This is your first statement.

I clearly replied that I had played FIFA 06, 12, 13 and 20. You no see that part.

38Noob:
you see undecided ...

calm down, I'm not fighting with you, my point is you can play any tactics in FIFA(ps4 FIFA) whether it's Wengerball or direct football, especially in FIFA 21, someone like Salah or Messi can basically run through the defence from kick-off and score, anyone who plays FIFA 21 can attest to this

But no problem, na to go test run the FIFA 21 for arcade. Lemme see if what you said is true.
Re: Efootball 2022: Total Disaster by typicalgamer(m): 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
38Noob:
you see undecided ...

Go and watch professional esports athletes play fifa and watch them throw tactics out the window and start spamming the overpowered moves in fifa.

In short what he’s trying to say is that fifa is not balance.

And is no way at all like real life soccer

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ppsspp Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Cosmic Destruction Mod Apk / Free Mobile Games / LYNX INC. dealers in laptop games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.