Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,350 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

Man Break Down In Video After Losing Bet Staked With His House Rent Money [WATCH - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Break Down In Video After Losing Bet Staked With His House Rent Money [WATCH (2973 Views)

Man Hangs Self After Losing Bet (photo) / Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House / Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Break Down In Video After Losing Bet Staked With His House Rent Money [WATCH by Alexxxxadrewv: 10:44am On Oct 03, 2021
A man was spotted inside a betting centre crying as it was gathered that he had lost money meant for his house rent on the gaming activities.

Following the return of club football over the week, betting companies across the globe are smiling home as their patrons will be ever busy.

The week was packed with so many football activities and a number of youths took their time to stake bets on their respective teams.

However, footage showing a man crying after losing a huge amount has gone viral on social media.

In the video , the man could be seen crying and lamenting after he lost the bet he staked with his rent money.

Watch the video below :
https://loadedpulse.com/man-breaks-down-in-video-after-losing-bet-staked-with-his-house-rent-money-watch/

Re: Man Break Down In Video After Losing Bet Staked With His House Rent Money [WATCH by DaddyRochie1642: 10:47am On Oct 03, 2021
grin grin
Re: Man Break Down In Video After Losing Bet Staked With His House Rent Money [WATCH by wordbank(m): 10:48am On Oct 03, 2021
He can go and sleep near the post in Old Trafford

5 Likes

Re: Man Break Down In Video After Losing Bet Staked With His House Rent Money [WATCH by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 03, 2021
His landlord should do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Man Break Down In Video After Losing Bet Staked With His House Rent Money [WATCH by FairlyUSEDpussy: 10:52am On Oct 03, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
grin grin

What's so funny bout DAT?? undecided angry
Re: Man Break Down In Video After Losing Bet Staked With His House Rent Money [WATCH by Illuminatiship(m): 10:54am On Oct 03, 2021
Dem don catch this one for village.
Re: Man Break Down In Video After Losing Bet Staked With His House Rent Money [WATCH by philipstanley(m): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2021
How can you be a Manchester United fan and play bet undecided

No be juju be that
No be mumu be that

4 Likes

Re: Man Break Down In Video After Losing Bet Staked With His House Rent Money [WATCH by Alexxxxadrewv: 11:06am On Oct 03, 2021
philipstanley:
How can you be a Manchester United fan and play bet undecided

No be juju be that
No be mumu be that

Watin ManU do una sef grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Break Down In Video After Losing Bet Staked With His House Rent Money [WATCH by Alexxxxadrewv: 11:06am On Oct 03, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Omo the video is dam funny
Illuminatiship:
Dem don catch this one for village.

I swear

1 Like

Re: Man Break Down In Video After Losing Bet Staked With His House Rent Money [WATCH by Alexxxxadrewv: 11:07am On Oct 03, 2021
wordbank:
He can go and sleep near the post in Old Trafford

Hahaha grin grin grin wicked
Re: Man Break Down In Video After Losing Bet Staked With His House Rent Money [WATCH by realstars: 11:14am On Oct 03, 2021
he has now graduated to the next level, let him sell his inherited land to play next week with 1 2 3 ,,,,
that will be win win for him to buy house of any choice.
Re: Man Break Down In Video After Losing Bet Staked With His House Rent Money [WATCH by realstars: 11:20am On Oct 03, 2021
ThankYouGod:
His landlord should do the needful.
As in how? to give him time to recover or throw him out? or save him notice?
Re: Man Break Down In Video After Losing Bet Staked With His House Rent Money [WATCH by Unrated900(m): 11:26am On Oct 03, 2021
I won’t blamed this guy
It could happen to anyone
Buhari also played gambled with Nigerians
By staking high
Las las he won the game
My own club put me into problem yesterday
I haven’t yet recovered from the shock already
I staked 40k to win 2.5m
Las las my own club gan gan finished me.
Don’t blame that guy
Buhari’s regime has turned graduate to Gammer and gambler

Re: Man Break Down In Video After Losing Bet Staked With His House Rent Money [WATCH by Karemarealty288(m): 11:27am On Oct 03, 2021
Go to Okocha's House and wait for him at the gate.....maybe you get your money back.... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Break Down In Video After Losing Bet Staked With His House Rent Money [WATCH by Alexxxxadrewv: 11:53am On Oct 03, 2021
realstars:
he has now graduated to the next level, let him sell his inherited land to play next week with 1 2 3 ,,,,
that will be win win for him to buy house of any choice.

Haha
Re: Man Break Down In Video After Losing Bet Staked With His House Rent Money [WATCH by Boogyman557: 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool D SPIRIT OF BET.. MONEY U WILL USE IN BUYING AT LEAST 20 TO 30 BAGS OF KUSH DAT WILL LAST U HALF OF D YEAR. AM UP HERE TRYING TO SAVE 10K BEFORE XMAS SO I CAN BUY ME A KUSH OF 10K AND HIGH UP 24sc.. ONCE U START PLAYING BET, U NEVER STOP. D WORLD AINT SAFE. D WORLD IS FVCKED UP SO I HIGH UP ON MY KUSH 24sc.. WTF MAN
Re: Man Break Down In Video After Losing Bet Staked With His House Rent Money [WATCH by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
Did he tell us before playing Nii, make una cry your cry jare grin
Re: Man Break Down In Video After Losing Bet Staked With His House Rent Money [WATCH by Alexxxxadrewv: 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
Did he tell us before playing Nii, make una cry your cry jare grin

Hahaha
Re: Man Break Down In Video After Losing Bet Staked With His House Rent Money [WATCH by Trustedapparel(m): 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2021
Alexxxxadrewv:
A man was spotted inside a betting centre crying as it was gathered that he had lost money meant for his house rent on the gaming activities.

Following the return of club football over the week, betting companies across the globe are smiling home as their patrons will be ever busy.

The week was packed with so many football activities and a number of youths took their time to stake bets on their respective teams.

However, footage showing a man crying after losing a huge amount has gone viral on social media.

Watch the video below :
https://loadedpulse.com/man-breaks-down-in-video-after-losing-bet-staked-with-his-house-rent-money-watch/
. Keep it up
Re: Man Break Down In Video After Losing Bet Staked With His House Rent Money [WATCH by Ayomi90: 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
Unrated900:
I won’t blamed this guy
It could happen to anyone
Buhari also played gambled with Nigerians
By staking high
Las las he won the game
My own club put me into problem yesterday
I haven’t yet recovered from the shock already
I staked 40k to win 2.5m
Las las my own club gan gan finished me.
Don’t blame that guy
Buhari’s regime has turned graduate to Gammer and gambler
It can't happen to me because I don't bet.
Re: Man Break Down In Video After Losing Bet Staked With His House Rent Money [WATCH by Fapemz: 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2021
Mumu
Re: Man Break Down In Video After Losing Bet Staked With His House Rent Money [WATCH by UncleHaba22: 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
No tickets dey breet today

Stake what u can afford to loose pipo no dey hear

The best thing that has ever happened to me is quitting betting
Life sweet without betting

If person win make him dey do giveaway grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Break Down In Video After Losing Bet Staked With His House Rent Money [WATCH by Depressed101: 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
Alexxxxadrewv:

Watch the video below :
ah swear Roma did me shege today
Re: Man Break Down In Video After Losing Bet Staked With His House Rent Money [WATCH by Unrated900(m): 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ayomi90:

It can't happen to me because I don't bet.

You are not the only one on nairaland
M
Re: Man Break Down In Video After Losing Bet Staked With His House Rent Money [WATCH by Ayomi90: 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
Unrated900:

You are not the only one on nairaland
M
Yes but ppl like me are many here so saying it happens to everyone is wrong.
Re: Man Break Down In Video After Losing Bet Staked With His House Rent Money [WATCH by Unrated900(m): 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ayomi90:

Yes but ppl like me are many here so saying it happens to everyone is wrong.

All I know is you are not the only one here on nairaland or koboland
Most people here are gambler
Be it football or marital ways
Re: Man Break Down In Video After Losing Bet Staked With His House Rent Money [WATCH by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ronaldo spoil market o
Re: Man Break Down In Video After Losing Bet Staked With His House Rent Money [WATCH by Ayomi90: 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
Unrated900:

All I know is you are not the only one here on nairaland or koboland
Most people here are gambler
Be it football or marital ways
Wrong assertion, tell us the percentage of the gamblers here, prove your point with published statistics.
Re: Man Break Down In Video After Losing Bet Staked With His House Rent Money [WATCH by mytime24(f): 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
My cousin stole 10k from her dad and gave me 2k to keep quiet,
When I was about to leave,
I heard my uncle telling his wife that someone stole the 10 k he wanted to dash me...
And you are here telling me to keep quiet angry
Re: Man Break Down In Video After Losing Bet Staked With His House Rent Money [WATCH by udomma1005(m): 3:00am On Oct 04, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

It's awesomely funny when idiots don't know how to prioritize their lives! grin
Gaming, lottery and all related sorts should be preferenced with leftover resources because they are matters of luck & chance. People aren't so lucky since the unlucky fella took over Aso Rock. He should be evicted ASAP grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olisa Metu Arrives In Court In Full "Dead Body Arrangement Again / 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Boys In Nigeria / Bakassi Boys Return To The South East (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.