Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,476 members, 7,861,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:05 AM

PSG Suffer Shock Rennes Loss As Messi Misses Target Again - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG Suffer Shock Rennes Loss As Messi Misses Target Again (30464 Views)

Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca / Messi Misses Out On Puskas Award As Zsori's Stunner Seals The Prize / Lionel Messi Misses Out, Bale, De Bruyne In First Ballon D’or Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG Suffer Shock Rennes Loss As Messi Misses Target Again by goodheart02(m): 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2021
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Now.. you pessi fans would know the importance of tapin

Laughing

I swear. Tapins aren't easy afterall

1 Like

Re: PSG Suffer Shock Rennes Loss As Messi Misses Target Again by Ayemileto(m): 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
Mide1data:

#funfact

EPL has 6 massive clubs (you know them already). Apart from that, they also have Everton, Wolverhampton, Villa and some other teams. They are also big teams.
Xame tin apply to Laliga. They have 3 massive clubs (you also know them). But they also have bilbao, sevilla, sociedad and other teams. They are also big teams.

Am not in support of anytin, but i just wanna prove that Everton is also a good team.

That was before, not now.

EPL currently have like 7 or 8 teams playing in Europe.

4 in Champions league.
3 in Europa
1 or 2 in European Conference League.

Everton isn't among. They actually finished 10th last season.

In the season before that, they finished 12th.

They're definitely not a big team anymore.

Also, this your argument would apply to Rennes too, because they're definitely a big team by this standard.
Re: PSG Suffer Shock Rennes Loss As Messi Misses Target Again by goodheart02(m): 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
Inspiration007:

To have compared cops america to your community league shows how much you know football

Whether u like it or not, Copa America na community league. How many countries dey play am?? Once the competition starts we can always predict it's Brazil and Argentina for finals, that's more like NPFL sef

2 Likes

Re: PSG Suffer Shock Rennes Loss As Messi Misses Target Again by goodheart02(m): 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2021
Tyleet:

We're they also the reason he won Copa?

Rather they're the reason he took time to win Copa because Xavi and Iniesta no dey Argentina.

He was only lucky it was Di Maria who scored that goal. If it were Higuian he would have missed it as usual and Messi would have retired from national team again..
Lol

3 Likes

Re: PSG Suffer Shock Rennes Loss As Messi Misses Target Again by Mide1data: 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ayemileto:

That was before, not now.

EPL currently have like 7 or 8 teams playing in Europe.

4 in Champions league.
3 in Europa
1 or 2 in European Conference League.

Everton isn't among. They actually finished 10th last season.

In the season before that, they finished 12th.

They're definitely not a big team anymore.

Also, this your argument would apply to Rennes too, because they're definitely a big team by this standard.

All am trying to prove is that Everton is a big team. A Team that give all other massive teams an headache, even Liverpool, and Chelsea the european giant. They are also part of the big teams despite finishing 12th on table.

They are just like bilbao, give big teams headache and then fumble later.
Re: PSG Suffer Shock Rennes Loss As Messi Misses Target Again by busterr(m): 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
paulolee:

my gee....dey lost n dts normal....d key tin is dt, at d end of the season, leo go win title for France....wetin ur cr7 fit win?? dis wan wey united don japa from corabo cup

Ogbeni shut up. Oshey prophet. You know messi will win title but Ronaldo won't.
Messi fans and nonsense are like 5 and 6

2 Likes

Re: PSG Suffer Shock Rennes Loss As Messi Misses Target Again by Xfemt(m): 11:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
paulolee:

e go still win d league...wetin ur cr7 fit win this season??
small aston villa dm no fit win
ode compare AV and Rennes and tell us who’s the bigger club

Oya tell us Messi made 55,000 passes and dribbled the entire stadium
grin

1 Like

Re: PSG Suffer Shock Rennes Loss As Messi Misses Target Again by blaise26abj(m): 12:08am On Oct 04, 2021
People actually don’t know that PSG last season with Mbappe, Neymar, di Maria etc didn’t win the league . And seems it’s not guaranteed with the arrival of Messi .

I don’t see Messi excelling in PSG like in Barca . Why ? Because they have too many selfish stars . People forget that Neymar left Barca because he was in the shadow of Messi .
Also he will need time to adapt . Someone that had played all his life in Barca suddenly left to a new club . It’s like taking a child from its mother.
Re: PSG Suffer Shock Rennes Loss As Messi Misses Target Again by goslowgoslow(m): 2:22am On Oct 04, 2021
[quote author=Kingcalls post=106415004][/quote]
Exactly what I called you mumu...you have nothing sensible to say!...olodo!
Re: PSG Suffer Shock Rennes Loss As Messi Misses Target Again by goslowgoslow(m): 2:35am On Oct 04, 2021
walozanga:

Am a Chelsea / cr7 fan I dey update for the kind mouth messi fans have shaa. They are going tru shock recently
Lol...see who is talking..... Chelsea fan the noisiest set of people in the world!
I am a Messi fan nothing shocks me. You people are just haters after only two or three matches all you Messi haters are ranting like he has played 100 matches without scoring. Between what is the possibility of a team wining all matches....oh sorry your Chelsea lost of recent.
And your CR 7 Man U lost of recent to a lowly rated team.
Re: PSG Suffer Shock Rennes Loss As Messi Misses Target Again by goslowgoslow(m): 2:39am On Oct 04, 2021
Kingcalls:

After 9 attempts on that dead tournament while xavi and iniesta were winning Euro titles and world cup title when they were in their prime
When he didn't win you all said he couldn't win anything for his country, now that he won it is dead tournament.
A dead tournament that is better than your AFCON.
Haters Sha! May God deliver all of you.
Re: PSG Suffer Shock Rennes Loss As Messi Misses Target Again by goslowgoslow(m): 2:40am On Oct 04, 2021
blaise26abj:
People actually don’t know that PSG last season with Mbappe, Neymar, di Maria etc didn’t win the league . And seems it’s not guaranteed with the arrival of Messi .

I don’t see Messi excelling in PSG like in Barca . Why ? Because they have too many selfish stars . People forget that Neymar left Barca because he was in the shadow of Messi .
Also he will need time to adapt . Someone that had played all his life in Barca suddenly left to a new club . It’s like taking a child from its mother.
The most sensible comment on this post.
Re: PSG Suffer Shock Rennes Loss As Messi Misses Target Again by goslowgoslow(m): 2:44am On Oct 04, 2021
Mide1data:

#funfact

EPL has 6 massive clubs (you know them already). Apart from that, they also have Everton, Wolverhampton, Villa and some other teams. They are also big teams.
Xame tin apply to Laliga. They have 3 massive clubs (you also know them). But they also have bilbao, sevilla, sociedad and other teams. They are also big teams.

Am not in support of anytin, but i just wanna prove that Everton is also a good team.
Everton ko Evertea ni!
Re: PSG Suffer Shock Rennes Loss As Messi Misses Target Again by Inspiration007: 3:23am On Oct 04, 2021
goodheart02:

Whether u like it or not, Copa America na community league. How many countries dey play am?? Once the competition starts we can always predict it's Brazil and Argentina for finals, that's more like NPFL sef

Oga rest. You dey spew trash
Re: PSG Suffer Shock Rennes Loss As Messi Misses Target Again by walozanga(m): 5:35am On Oct 04, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Lol...see who is talking..... Chelsea fan the noisiest set of people in the world!
I am a Messi fan nothing shocks me. You people are just haters after only two or three matches all you Messi haters are ranting like he has played 100 matches without scoring. Between what is the possibility of a team wining all matches....oh sorry your Chelsea lost of recent.
And your CR 7 Man U lost of recent to a lowly rated team.

Imagine talk.
Chelsea is toping ryt now on the best league in the world. Psg na Chelsea mate? Ur messi should have picked a more competitive league . He is just scared and that scares u guys to. Make he carry ucl with them make I see
Re: PSG Suffer Shock Rennes Loss As Messi Misses Target Again by Ayemileto(m): 7:35am On Oct 04, 2021
Mide1data:

All am trying to prove is that Everton is a big team. A Team that give all other massive teams an headache, even Liverpool, and Chelsea the european giant. They are also part of the big teams despite finishing 12th on table.

They are just like bilbao, give big teams headache and then fumble later.

By this your standard, Brentford, Leeds United, Southampton, Aston Villa, Crystal Palace, Brighton and Hove Albion will also qualify as big teams because they also give other Massive teams headache shocked

Very funny grin grin grin
Re: PSG Suffer Shock Rennes Loss As Messi Misses Target Again by Kingcalls: 7:38am On Oct 04, 2021
goslowgoslow:

When he didn't win you all said he couldn't win anything for his country, now that he won it is dead tournament.
A dead tournament that is better than your AFCON.
Haters Sha! May God deliver all of you.

Even women's world cup is better that that useless copa
Re: PSG Suffer Shock Rennes Loss As Messi Misses Target Again by ofiko123(m): 7:56am On Oct 04, 2021
Better luck to PSG..the next season..
Re: PSG Suffer Shock Rennes Loss As Messi Misses Target Again by Mide1data: 8:06am On Oct 04, 2021
Ayemileto:

By this your standard, Brentford, Leeds United, Southampton, Aston Villa, Crystal Palace, Brighton and Hove Albion will also qualify as big teams because they also give other Massive teams headache shocked

Very funny grin grin grin

Sorry, but is it not that Villa that disgrace Liverpool 7-2 last season, is it not that palace that torments peoples defence but can't seem to score a goal (but i don't understand their problem ooo). And u know leed and brentford are not part of this case even though they also do d same tin.

EPL is like another football world, today a team wins, tomorrow they lose. That's why you can't just take bettings on EPL lightly, and that's why epl teams are just the best teams and it is just the best league in the world.

Like it or not Everton is a big club (but am not in anyway supporting cr7, all am saying is that Everton is not a club you shuld joke with).
Re: PSG Suffer Shock Rennes Loss As Messi Misses Target Again by Blabbermouth: 9:21am On Oct 04, 2021
Mide1data:

I expected seeing Barca in this condition, Real madrid had the xame fate when CR7 left. But i never expected Messi in this condition.

Well, CR7 is used to changing leagues, but LM10 isn't so he is gona have trouble adapting.
You should watch PSG's match henceforth, Messi has now adapted, only that the goals to qualify his match performances hasn't been forthcoming.

Even if he didn't score yesterday, he played exactly like the "Messi".
Re: PSG Suffer Shock Rennes Loss As Messi Misses Target Again by Ayemileto(m): 9:36am On Oct 04, 2021
Mide1data:

Sorry, but is it not that Villa that disgrace Liverpool 7-2 last season, is it not that palace that torments peoples defence but can't seem to score a goal (but i don't understand their problem ooo). And u know leed and brentford are not part of this case even though they also do d same tin.

EPL is like another football world, today a team wins, tomorrow they lose. That's why you can't just take bettings on EPL lightly, and that's why epl teams are just the best teams and it is just the best league in the world.

Like it or not Everton is a big club (but am not in anyway supporting cr7, all am saying is that Everton is not a club you shuld joke with).

Well, this happens in other leagues too.

If you're a punter, and your ticket didn't cut yesterday, then you must be really good at it.

Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Ajax, Benfica, PSG etc all cut ticket.

Nothing is predictable in Football, and that a team give a big team problem doesn't make them "Big".

Everton and those other teams I mentioned are not in anyway big teams.

They are just average at best.
Re: PSG Suffer Shock Rennes Loss As Messi Misses Target Again by goslowgoslow(m): 10:13am On Oct 04, 2021
Kingcalls:

Even women's world cup is better that that useless copa
Body dey pepper you ..Pele. Go hug transformer.
Re: PSG Suffer Shock Rennes Loss As Messi Misses Target Again by goslowgoslow(m): 10:27am On Oct 04, 2021
walozanga:

Imagine talk.
Chelsea is toping ryt now on the best league in the world. Psg na Chelsea mate? Ur messi should have picked a more competitive league . He is just scared and that scares u guys to. Make he carry ucl with them make I see
And who is topping the league in France?..... Chelsea? Double edge sword people! When he didn't leave Barcelona he was afraid now that he left he left for a farmers club.
Your comment alone shows the reason why Chelsea fan are the noisiest in the world. Tell me any of your Chel-Shit player that worths Messi"s booth? Oh I forgot that what Messi did to Chelsea in UCL some years back still dey pepper una.. cheesy
Now tell me did your CR-7 won championships league with Juventus? The sole reason why they bought him.
A five times balloon d'or winner is afraid of playing football ball in any league....the way you all reason ehn! I spit!
Re: PSG Suffer Shock Rennes Loss As Messi Misses Target Again by uzoma213(m): 10:44am On Oct 04, 2021
Ghostrye:
My goat my goat, why hath thou forsaken goals
you dey mad I swear grin
Re: PSG Suffer Shock Rennes Loss As Messi Misses Target Again by walozanga(m): 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
goslowgoslow:

And who is topping the league in France?..... Chelsea? Double edge sword people! When he didn't leave Barcelona he was afraid now that he left he left for a farmers club.
Your comment alone shows the reason why Chelsea fan are the noisiest in the world. Tell me any of your Chel-Shit player that worths Messi"s booth? Oh I forgot that what Messi did to Chelsea in UCL some years back still dey pepper una.. cheesy
Now tell me did your CR-7 won championships league with Juventus? The sole reason why they bought him.
A five times balloon d'or winner is afraid of playing football ball in any league....the way you all reason ehn! I spit!

Are u high.. go and check h2h Barca and Chelsea. The last time we even exited barca with one man down. Well no need to reply u, ur argument no get direction. Peace out!
Re: PSG Suffer Shock Rennes Loss As Messi Misses Target Again by 11doubledee: 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
post=106404733:
Paris St-Germain's 100% start in Ligue 1 was ended by Rennes as Lionel Messi suffered his first defeat since arriving at the club.
The hosts scored two quick goals either side of half-time through Gatetan Laborde and Flavien Tait.
Oh noooooo.....
Poor Messi......
Your fans will ALWAYS love you tho,
That is all that matters.

Even if you scored 10 goals in a match,
Haters still gonna hate.
Bounce back real soon Goateeee �
Don't mind haters,farmer's league club defeated Man City 2-0.
What an irony.
Re: PSG Suffer Shock Rennes Loss As Messi Misses Target Again by Mide1data: 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ayemileto:

Well, this happens in other leagues too.

If you're a punter, and your ticket didn't cut yesterday, then you must be really good at it.

Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Ajax, Benfica, PSG etc all cut ticket.

Nothing is predictable in Football, and that a team give a big team problem doesn't make them "Big".

Everton and those other teams I mentioned are not in anyway big teams.

They are just average at best.

Well if you call them average, so be it. But I know you don't joke with Everton
Re: PSG Suffer Shock Rennes Loss As Messi Misses Target Again by Mide1data: 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
Blabbermouth:

You should watch PSG's match henceforth, Messi has now adapted, only that the goals to qualify his match performances hasn't been forthcoming.

Even if he didn't score yesterday, he played exactly like the "Messi".

He did play like the ''Messi'', but are you sure he played like the same ''Messi from Barca''? I couldn't watch the match dat y am asking.
Re: PSG Suffer Shock Rennes Loss As Messi Misses Target Again by Blabbermouth: 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
Mide1data:

He did play like the ''Messi'', but are you sure he played like the same ''Messi from Barca''? I couldn't watch the match dat y am asking.
Yes. Not peak Messi though, the week-in week-out 30+ years old Messi of Barcelona.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Golden Eaglets Of Nigeria Thread: U-17 World Cup (India 2017) / Barca: Jordi Farre Promises Free Tattoos, Pizzas, Neymar, Rashford / Photo Collage Of Stephen Keshi And His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.