Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

I Need Shipping Agent That Ships Powerbanks From China At Affordable Fee - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Shipping Agent That Ships Powerbanks From China At Affordable Fee (215 Views)

I Need Shipping From Nigeria To African Countries / I'm In Need Of Shipping Company That Ships From Nigeria To Europe / Good Reliable Company That Ships From China To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Shipping Agent That Ships Powerbanks From China At Affordable Fee by Scamperlee(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
I am into Importation of battery goods like powerbank from China but my shipping agent has stopped shipping of Powerbank to Nigeria.
Please I need the address/contact of shipping agent that ships powerbanks from China to Nigeria at an affordable fee per kg. Thanks
Re: I Need Shipping Agent That Ships Powerbanks From China At Affordable Fee by GIANTPLUSHUB: 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2021
Scamperlee:
I am into Importation of battery goods like powerbank from China but my shipping agent has stopped shipping of Powerbank to Nigeria.
Please I need the address/contact of shipping agent that ships powerbanks from China to Nigeria at an affordable fee per kg. Thanks

He stopped because shipping of battery item is on the high side now. So, remove that affordable angry grin grin

All the very best!

(1) (Reply)

New Gazebo Canopy Tent Available In Nigeria / Packaging Design: 7 Processes Of An Effective Business Strategy / Business Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.