Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help (1360 Views)

Help A Brother: Need A Job ASAP / Agbara Or Shagamu Where Can I Get Factory Work Quick / Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
If you check some of my previous post, i talked about my ill brother but now he's very mentally ok and very well. We discovered what happened to him was done by an uncle in the village and thank God the man confessed and was dealt with.
So I advised him to relocate back to lagos since all the money for his business has been spent
He is 29 years old and very hard working. He want factory work so he can raise money and start up his business again
Please if you know any factory that can employ him in lagos please do let me know. God bless you sir/ma
Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by Rita33(f): 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
What part of Lagos tho...
Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
Rita33:
What part of Lagos tho...
Currently he's with me in Abule egba but can work anywhere in lagos and if the place is too far from abule egba I will rent house for him around the working place. Thank you ma/sir
Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by DoggoneDogg: 8:23am On Oct 04, 2021
You mean your brother wants to amputate his own hand?? shocked

3 Likes

Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by Rita33(f): 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
munarule:

Currently he's with me in Abule egba but can work anywhere in lagos and if the place is too far from abule egba I will rent house for him around the working place. Thank you ma/sir

How far is Mowe Ibafo?
Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
Rita33:

How far is Mowe Ibafo?
He can get apartment around there ma
Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
How? I don't understand sir
Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by teacherbim(f): 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin omg, you are a savage
Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
Tell your brother to becareful with factory operating machineries.They can amputate his arm forever.
Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by Rita33(f): 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
munarule:

He can get apartment around there ma

There are countless factories he could work here with good pay

There is one for #1400 Mon-Fri, Sat #1600 and they pay biweekly that's roughly #18000

Others for #900, #950, #1100, #1000 etc...

1 Like

Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by Twode: 3:20am On Oct 05, 2021
Pls where was that may I can relocate too.
Thanks

Rita33:

There is one for #1400 Mon-Fri, Sat #1600 and they pay biweekly that's roughly #18000

Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by Rita33(f): 4:39am On Oct 05, 2021
Twode:
Pls where was that may I can relocate too.
Thanks

Mowe Ibafo along Redeemed Camp
Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by limcar: 9:23am On Oct 05, 2021
Rita33:

Ma, as a graduate with bsc, is it okay to go for a factory work?
Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
Rita33:

Ok thanks. I will tell him to check the companies around mowe/ibafo
Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by Rita33(f): 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
limcar:
Ma, as a graduate with bsc, is it okay to go for a factory work?

It solely depends on how you could manage for the time being

One here pays at least 18000 every two weeks which is the highest.
Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
Rita33:

It solely depends on how you could manage for the time being

One here pays at least 18000 every two weeks which is the highest.
12 hours abi
Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by Kudducini(m): 12:23am On Oct 07, 2021
There is vacancy here at a factory in agbara

Let me know if you're interested
Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
Kudducini:
There is vacancy here at a factory in agbara

Let me know if you're interested
Thank you sir. I just called
Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by The25thBAM: 8:01am On Oct 08, 2021
T
Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by Kudducini(m): 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
The25thBAM:

I'm interested sir.

Reach me on zero seven 05 six one six five9 is x 4
Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by ONNYX: 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
munarule:
If you check some of my previous post, i talked about my ill brother but now he's very mentally ok and very well. We discovered what happened to him was done by an uncle in the village and thank God the man confessed and was dealt with.
So I advised him to relocate back to lagos since all the money for his business has been spent
He is 29 years old and very hard working. He want factory work so he can raise money and start up his business again
Please if you know any factory that can employ him in lagos please do let me know. God bless you sir/ma

For someone who has been in business his incapacitation why do you wish him a salary experience before going back into mainstream business? And you added that he is a hard worker?

Why not set him up with a small business? You could consideer something small nut lucrative. With just 50-100k he could start out with something that will give him at least 2 -5k daily even within that your Abule Egba axis. This will also help you keep an eye on him until you can vouch for his complete stability. he needs very close observation at this point and all the encouragement he can get to recover fully,

If you insist on a factory job, then you could seek out one of the very large industrial bakeries in that neighbourhood.
Queensmeal comes to mind. They are always expanding and thus ever recruiting and pay reasonably well comparatively.

Feel free to ask me for further help if necessary. i am willing to help as I can connect with your interest in getting him back into a wholesome mental health.
Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by Rita33(f): 7:16am On Oct 10, 2021
NewSoul:

12 hours abi

Yes

(1) (Reply)

Celtel Asaba & 21st Century Tel / Chevron Training Program / Please Enyone To Help In Getting To Wamco Factory Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.