Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,645 members, 7,851,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:31 PM

Make Upto #10,000 Daily By Refering People To This Network Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Make Upto #10,000 Daily By Refering People To This Network Company (983 Views)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / Earn 500 By Refering A Customer To Ozyet / Want To Make Upto #10,000 A Week In Net? Then Come In Nw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Upto #10,000 Daily By Refering People To This Network Company by boyrochead(m): 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2007
Welcome to the Goattale Wealth builder website. Wealth builder is an internet financial network based on one of the proven-best affiliate technologies. It is open to everyone (except minors - see our terms of service for details).
Wealth builder has the following added advantages over many other affiliate technologies:

You don't have to sell goods of any sort to any one.
You don't have to keep buying goods.
It is, to quite a large extent, web based therefore you dont necessarily need direct human interaction to make money.
It has over 90% success rate therefore you cant fail.
How it works

Yes? thats how it works. Wealth builder is referal system.

You sign up today for Wealth builder.
You refer John. This is your first referal (your 1- up referal).
You refer Musa, you get N2,000.
You refer Peter, you get N2,000.
You refer Ben, you get N2,000 again.
Musa refers Abdul, you still get N2,000.
Peter refers Harry, you get N2,000 again.
Harry refers James, you get N2,000.
James refers Philip, you get N2,000 again.
You keep earning N2,000 on and on and on ,

Note: You earn money both Directly and Indirectly.

You earn DIRECTLY for every new user who registers through your Referal ID or through your Link (you will be given a link by which users can sign up) save your 1-up referal ( In the illustration above you earned N8,000 for directly inviting 5 people).

You earn INDIRECTLY through the first referals in the lineage of your direct referals other than the first (You earned N32,000 indirectly in the illustration above for the users that joined through your progenies).

For more information, click here to visit our FAQ.

FILL THE FORM ON THE LINK TO JOIN THE WEALTH BUILDER NETWORK

www.wealthbuilder.goattale.com/scurie

READ MORE ON www.wealthbuilder.goattale.com

REGISTER ON www.wealthbuilder.goattale.com/scurie

Re: Make Upto #10,000 Daily By Refering People To This Network Company by lilsept: 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2007
HEY i tried the link but not going through 404 not found
Re: Make Upto #10,000 Daily By Refering People To This Network Company by seyi01: 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2007
Hi lil-sept,

Try now, the page is up and running. If you need details, send me an e-mail on virtue123@gmail.com,

Dont waste anytime wondering if its real or not real. i have earned over 20k by sitting in front of my computer. With good communication skills you can earn an unlimited amount of money daily.
vist the site below

http://wealthbuilder.goattale.com/seyi01.

Right now the only way you can pay is by paying from your netnaira account. if you have a netnaira account, you can transfer 3,000 to activate your account otherwise, you can register under me, pay 3,000 into my account and i'll use my netnaira account to pay for you. With netnaira, activation is instantl,. if you have further questions you can send me an e-mail on virtue123@gmail.com.
See the attchment for clarity of how much you earn. If yuo register under me. i'll help you out on any questions you might have as i've been on it for some time now and know how to get quick answers.

Wish you the best

Remember to register on

http://wealthbuilder.goattale.com/seyi01. Your referral id should be seyi01 then you choose your own id

(1) (Reply)

Apm Terminals Interview On Mon 17th / Sterling Bank Test Format Please / Spring Bank How Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.