Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,237 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

We Rely Upon The Poets, The Philosophers, And The Playwrights - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We Rely Upon The Poets, The Philosophers, And The Playwrights (543 Views)

TOP 15 Quotations Of Great Philosophers By Unlimitedmission's Blog / Some Greek Quotes By Philosophers / Top 10 Greatest Philosophers In History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Rely Upon The Poets, The Philosophers, And The Playwrights by atms: 7:48am On May 30, 2011
We rely upon the poets, the philosophers, and the playwrights to articulate what most of us can only feel, in joy and sorrow. They illuminate the thoughts for which we only grope; they give us the strength and balm we cannot find in ourselves. Whenever I feel my courage wavering I rush to them. They will give me the wisdom of acceptance, the will and resilience to push on.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of The Following Scammers: Mbugame, Dradeyinka,dr.law,jamb.utme,jambupgrad Etc. / Unilag Post Utme / Federal Polytechnic Offa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.