Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

Smart Vip Group - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Smart Vip Group (957 Views)

I Could Buy A Sony 5 Because Of This Prediction Tips With The VIP Group / I Could Buy A Sony 5 Because Of This Prediction Tips With The VIP Group / 3 Odds Blazing Whatsapp VIP Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smart Vip Group by Smart3232: 12:04am On Oct 04, 2021
in SMART VIP GROUP you receive single match odds always two plus (2.??) sometimes you can receive double odds four plus (4.??) even up to three matches odds eight plus (8.??)

As a VIP members we guarantee your maximum profit.

We use a private TELEGRAM channel to deliver our match to our subscribers after payment is confirmed we add you to the CHANNEL

We have two different CHANNELS

1: THE MAIN VIP

2 FOR FREE MATCH AND NOTIFICATIONS

AND I PROMISE TO POST FREE GAME HERE FOR ONE YEAR

BUT NOTE: THE FREE MATCH IS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I GIVE MY MEMBERS.

Re: Smart Vip Group by Smart3232: 12:30am On Oct 04, 2021
WE WILL PROVE OUR WORK TO EVERYONE

BUT INCASE YOU WISH TO BE IN OUR FREE CHANNEL THEN FEEL FREE TO DROP YOUR CONTACT HERE AND YOU WILL BE ADDED

ITS A NEW CHANNEL CREATED FOR NOTIFICATIONS AND FOR FREE MATCH UPDATE AND VIP ARCHIVES

MEANWHILE OUR FREE MATCH WILL CONTINUE HERE FOR UP TO 360 DAYS.
Re: Smart Vip Group by Trust22(m): 5:01am On Oct 04, 2021
Lol...

U have started ur own business abi... Just 2 days ago u came online to call someone who refused to give u free games a scammer... I wonder how someone like u who is begging for free games ended up creating a channel for VIP members..

Below is the link of the thread..

https://www.nairaland.com/6780000/home-draw-match-100/1
Re: Smart Vip Group by Smart3232: 6:58am On Oct 04, 2021
Trust22:
Lol...

U have started ur own business abi... Just 2 days ago u came online to call someone who refused to give u free games a scammer... I wonder how someone like u who is begging for free games ended up creating a channel for VIP members..

Below is the link of the thread..

https://www.nairaland.com/6780000/home-draw-match-100/1

Anybody with 50 to 80 plus odds as a paid tickets is a scammer believe me or not why won't he post at least 30 odds tickets here for free let me tell you two odds free draw alone that even end up losing can not justify anyone with 80 odds tickets okay

The reason why i contacted him was not because of free game but because i don't like deception so i create awareness

In my own case what i sale as a paid match is not different from what i will post as free even though it will not be the same match but at least if i have two odds as paid and then i still post two odds as free don't you think it's people will believe in what am doing

And if i have four odds as paid match and still post four odds free what do you think about it

Some people make mistakes in life how can you have 80 odds sure tickets and past just 2odds draw as free but still lose meanwhile no reason to sale 80 odds sure tickets

as for me i don't give 80 odds my games is 2odds, sometimes double which is four odds and i will still post single or double free games that's how a reasonable person should do business

But finally you are welcome to my platform.
Re: Smart Vip Group by Trust22(m): 7:18am On Oct 04, 2021
Smart3232:

Anybody with 50 to 80 plus odds as a paid tickets is a scammer believe me or not why won't he post at least 30 odds tickets here for free let me tell you two odds free draw alone that even end up losing can not justify anyone with 80 odds tickets okay

The reason why i contacted him was not because of free game but because i don't like deception so i create awareness

In my own case what i sale as a paid match is not different from what i will post as free even though it will not be the same match but at least if i have two odds as paid and then i still post two odds as free don't you think it's people will believe in what am doing

And if i have four odds as paid match and still post four odds free what do you think about it

Some people make mistakes in life how can you have 80 odds sure tickets and past just 2odds draw as free but still lose meanwhile no reason to sale 80 odds sure tickets

as for me i don't give 80 odds my games is 2odds, sometimes double which is four odds and i will still post single or double free games that's how a reasonable person should do business

But finally you are welcome to my platform.

Lol.. Whenever they start writing long epistle just know that they have nothing to offer... They are not different from others...

Just few days ago u were begging for games n today u have created ur own channel of VIP...

Make una know say this world is not our home..
Re: Smart Vip Group by Smart3232: 7:30am On Oct 04, 2021
Trust22:

Lol.. Whenever they start writing long epistle just know that they have nothing to offer... They are not different from others...

Just few days ago u were begging for games n today u have created ur own channel of VIP...

Make una know say this world is not our home..

Who knows but only time will tell if i have anything to offer

Look i know you own that draw thread.
Re: Smart Vip Group by Trust22(m): 8:11am On Oct 04, 2021
Smart3232:

Who knows but only time will tell if i have anything to offer

Look i know you own that draw thread.

I own no thread.. If u want I can send u my chat with the guy on telegram...

Am against u because u called that guy who gave two draws that came out green scammer just because he refused to give u free games privately..

U now created ur own VIP group where u will be charging people for games... So what differentiate u from that guy u called a scammer....

Some people self

1 Like

Re: Smart Vip Group by Smart3232: 8:24am On Oct 04, 2021
Trust22:

I own no thread.. If u want I can send u my chat with the guy on telegram...

Am against u because u called that guy who gave two draws that came out green scammer just because he refused to give u free games privately..

U now created ur own VIP group where u will be charging people for games... So what differentiate u from that guy u called a scammer....

Some people self

U can't be against me because those that are for me are greater than you okay.
Meanwhile enjoy your day on my thread and beware that critics is allowed because it motivates any real person to prove his work.

You can call me scammer it will motivate me to prove you wrong and not just running away and stop posting free games
Re: Smart Vip Group by Trust22(m): 8:29am On Oct 04, 2021
Smart3232:

U can't be against me because those that are for me are greater than you okay.
Meanwhile enjoy your day on my thread and beware that critics is allowed because it motivates any real person to prove his work.

You can call me scammer it will motivate me to prove you wrong and not just running away and stop posting free games

Smiles.. Case closed..

Now u know that what goes around comes around..

Enjoy ur VIP group

1 Like

Re: Smart Vip Group by Smart3232: 9:13am On Oct 04, 2021
Trust22:

Smiles.. Case closed..

Now u know that what goes around comes around..

Enjoy ur VIP group

If you own that draw thread my advice is that you say something that people can believe am not against the free game he posted but
80 odds sure tickets is impossible and that's why tell me why don't you go ahead and pay for it I believe you will get rich quick

AND I DON'T BELIEVE WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND TO HONEST PEOPLE

MEANWHILE I APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS FEEL FREE TO ASK OR SAY ANYTHING

AM HERE FOR EVERYONE AND I DON'T BELIEVE IN A PERVASIVE PATTERN OF BETTING BIAS.
Re: Smart Vip Group by Smart3232: 2:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
FREE PREDICTION

JOIN VIP FOR STEADY WINNING
Re: Smart Vip Group by Smart3232: 8:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
IF YOU ARE IN VIP YOU WOULD HAVE WON

THE GAME WAS GIVEN IN VIP AS FULL-TIME DRAW BUT I DECIDED TO POST FIRST HALF DRAW THOUGH IT WILL BE MORE SAFER
Re: Smart Vip Group by Smart3232: 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
From tomorrow i will not post my premium tip here again but i will try to predict a full time draw match everyday those match are not for betting and i don't advice anyone to bet on free games you can just follow it up and if you are convinced that maybe in some way the premium match is real then you can join VIP
Re: Smart Vip Group by Smart3232: 10:51am On Oct 05, 2021
05 October 2021

Woking – Dagenham & Red.
Tip – over 2.5

1.70 odds
Re: Smart Vip Group by Smart3232: 10:55am On Oct 05, 2021
More games will be posted only on my free telegram channel

If you want to join my free channel feel free to drop a contact number
Re: Smart Vip Group by kabanayol9(m): 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
Add me to your telegram group, 07062264850. Thank you.
Re: Smart Vip Group by Smart3232: 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
kabanayol9:
Add me to your telegram group, 07062264850. Thank you.

Okay
Re: Smart Vip Group by Smart3232: 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
Tbusted:
Good Evening Boss Smart3232 am interested please help Add me up to your Telegram Group 08152153475. Thanks

Okay
Re: Smart Vip Group by Smart3232: 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
If you are not on my VIP you are missing a lot last month we recorded 24 wins of two odds premium match

And we are doing it over and over again

To join VIP the first is to join our free channel that's were you will know all the necessary details
Re: Smart Vip Group by Smart3232: 11:49am On Oct 06, 2021
SOMETIMES OUR VIP MEMBERS RECEIVE HT/FT PREDICTION AND WIN BIG

WE ALSO POST HT/FT MATCH IN OUR FREE TELEGRAM CHANNEL

MORE GAMES TO BE POSTED ON THE CHANNEL
Re: Smart Vip Group by Vickho6(m): 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2021
Smart3232:
SOMETIMES OUR VIP MEMBERS RECEIVE HT/FT PREDICTION AND WIN BIG

WE ALSO POST HT/FT MATCH IN OUR FREE TELEGRAM CHANNEL

MORE GAMES TO BE POSTED ON THE CHANNEL

Add me on telegram bro
Re: Smart Vip Group by Smart3232: 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2021
if you are on VIP The you would have won today we give you 2odds single everyday sometimes we even give double match with odds over four
Re: Smart Vip Group by Smart3232: 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
Vickho6:

Add me on telegram bro

Okay
Re: Smart Vip Group by Smart3232: 12:10am On Oct 07, 2021
OUR EXPERTS ARE DOING JUST A GREAT JOB TO KEEP US ON A STEADY WINNING STREAK EVERY MONTH WE RECORD UP TO 20 DAYS WIN WITH 2+ ODSS LAST MONTH WAS 24 DAYS WIN

DON'T WAST YOUR MONEY STAKING THOSE SMALL ODDS GAME THAT ENDS UP LOSING

LOOK AT THE IMAGE BELOW THAT'S ONE OUT OF THREE VIP EXPERT IF YOU WANT TO WIN FIRST IS TO JOIN OUR FREE CHANNEL TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR SUBSCRIPTIONS PACKAGE AND PAYMENT METHODS
Re: Smart Vip Group by popeseun: 8:35am On Oct 07, 2021
Add me
Re: Smart Vip Group by Smart3232: 8:49am On Oct 07, 2021
TODAY THE SCREENSHOT OF PAST PERFORMANCE OF LAST THREE MONTHS WILL BE POSTED

WE HAVE THE BEST FOREIGN BET EXPERS FOR OUR MATCHS
Re: Smart Vip Group by Smart3232: 8:50am On Oct 07, 2021
popeseun:
Add me

Okay
Re: Smart Vip Group by Smart3232: 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2021
LOOK AT OUR WONDERFUL EXPERT PERFORMANCE FOR THE LAST THREE MONTHS

WE STILL HAVE ANOTHER EXPERT MAKING IT TWO PROFESSIONAL EXPERT FOR OUR VIP CHANNEL

JOIN US TODAY AND MAKE PROFIT.

WE DON'T PROMISE 100+ ODDS WHICH DON'T EXIST BUT.

We will update our second expert performance later
Re: Smart Vip Group by Smart3232: 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
STOP THINKING AND JOIN US NOW WHILE IT LAST

(1) (Reply)

It's My Time: / Caf Protest Flying Eagles Ouster From The World Cup / Fifa Clears Shola Amoebi And Victor Moses To Play For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.