Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries (23918 Views)

Nigeria Missing As 9 New African Countries Get Millions Of Malaria Vaccines / Ogun Recognises Doctor That Suspected The Index Case Of Coronavirus In Nigeria / Coronavirus Outbreak Reaches 50 Countries In 6 Continents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by staga: 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
Another ploy by the UK government to make people spend more money in the UK in the name of quarantine and additional testing. The IELTS fraud is not enough. We should stop this nonsense from the UK. It is getting too much.
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nigerians can fake covid certificate. There is inherent corruption in the system, and even the blind sees this.
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by techWriter3: 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
This what transpires when heath employees not betraying vaccination coupons to prerequisite vaccinated folks
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by caprini1: 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
ADUBA1:
This what happens when health workers are selling vaccine cards to non vaccinated people
You are right o...i went to buy some drugs in a pharmacy ,when i was about to enter my car a young man approached me ,and asked if i needed a covid 19 vaccine card ,that it is for 70k ,i just politely told him off.
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by yinkeys(m): 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
vanbonattel:
Nigeria is no longer a recognised country and has become a pariah among the committee of nations. The world has now come to see that a bunch of terrorists are in charge of Nigeria, hence they are being snubbed by all world bodies.
How will the super eagles in premier league represent Nigeria in the qualifiers?
Looks like we might not qualify for Qatar 2020 if this holds.
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by mfm04622: 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
This one is not the fault of FG or Buhari oooo. It is our fault for forging COVID-19 certificate.
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
Everybody in Nigeria is corrupt, every certificate is forged so what do u expect?
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
iceberylin:
no Respect for Nigerians from the international community
none from the leaders too

At the start of the travel PCR test/vaccination programme - It was a racket that even Nigerian-British nationals bought fake results that were indistinguishable from the real one until serialization and data gathering started. it was terrible, students, adults, businessmen who were probably infected, got into the UK.. why would they trust our Covid Card

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by gwinaB(m): 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
It's the whole of Africa and not just Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by skallion7(m): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
When you guys were buying fake covid result, what do you expect undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by ibrahimismaila: 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
Numerouno94:
What do u expect from a country being governed by a terrorist nd terrorist sympathizers? No one respects Nigeria nd her citizens anywhere all tanx to bad governance. Nigeria is only basking in old glory.
and u are one of the terrorist

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Edyice: 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
See who cause am here

Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by planetx: 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
McDaav:
Allllrrrriiiigggghhhhttt

Nigeria is not even identified as a sovereign nation, let alone country capable of purchasing a good COVID-19 Vaccine.

When I remember what happend to me after taken my COVID-19 Vaccine last week, I still feel shocked and missing.

Only God knows the kind of Vaccine that they gave me which made me forget the password of my Computer I use on daily basis when I went home. Not only that, I forgot my Device Phone Master Security Pattern also, had to use finger print to change the password.

I came to recall them after 3 days of the objection.

Modified!
The nurses didn't even inform me on how the vaccine will react, I went home and had great fever, headache, and runny nose that made me went to my pharmacist for Malaria tablets. In there, I told her about the Covid Vaccine I took, she exclaimed, that, I would have killed myself if I took another medicine apart from paracetamol and water. I was like, this people could have killed me if I had my malaria tablet at home, because, I will just take and drink not knowing that it is COVID-19 Vaccine that is reacting in my body system.
Our nurses need to live upto standard abeg!
Enjoy your graphene oxide poison you have contributed your part to the Globalists depopulation agenda. Nothing good for you should have your body reacting that way,, that is your body telling you that you have poisoned it.
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Reptyle(m): 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
vanbonattel:
Nigeria is no longer a recognised country and has become a pariah among the committee of nations. The world has now come to see that a bunch of terrorists are in charge of Nigeria, hence they are being snubbed by all world bodies.

Nigeria is not the problem. Nigerians are the problem.

It is not Nigeria that asked Nigerians to begin to sell vaccination cards to travelers that are yet to be vaccinated at the airport. It is not Nigeria that asked Nigerians to set up a syndicate that sells fake covid 19 results and vaccination cards to travelers in the UK, US and UAE.

Nigeria has become a pariah because Nigerians just do not know how to behave themselves. We carry our knack for crime outside the shores of this country and begin to blame Nigeria when those other countries resist our misbehavior.

Nigerians need to do better.
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by SamGryffindor: 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
Bro. You wouldn't have died bcs you took an antimalarial after the covid vaccine. Your pharmacist lied. Thank you.
McDaav:
Allllrrrriiiigggghhhhttt

Nigeria is not even identified as a sovereign nation, let alone country capable of purchasing a good COVID-19 Vaccine.

When I remember what happend to me after taken my COVID-19 Vaccine last week, I still feel shocked and missing.

Only God knows the kind of Vaccine that they gave me which made me forget the password of my Computer I use on daily basis when I went home. Not only that, I forgot my Device Phone Master Security Pattern also, had to use finger print to change the password.

Modified!
The nurses didn't even inform me on how the vaccine will react, I went home and had great fever, headache, and runny nose that made me went to my pharmacist for Malaria tablets. In there, I told her about the Covid Vaccine I took, she exclaimed, that, I would have killed myself if I took another medicine apart from paracetamol and water. I was like, this people could have killed me if I had my malaria tablet at home, because, I will just take and drink not knowing that it is COVID-19 Vaccine that is reacting in my body system.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Numerouno94(m): 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
ibrahimismaila:
and u are one of the terrorist

He pain this one. grin grin
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by na2016: 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
vanbonattel:

Stop saying rubbish. It is people like you who come to say rubbish online that makes Nigerians in other countries and Nigerian travellers to suffer. When people like you kept saying they were ready to pay any amount to ensure they get the vaccination card without taking the vaccine, Did you speak against such an act, knowing that the British authorities could be reading? Now you are coming to say thrash!!
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by SamGryffindor: 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
Stop broadcasting your ignorance and stupidity in a very delicate matter. Allow the experts to speak on what you knw nothing about.
planetx:
Enjoy your graphene oxide poison you have contributed your part to the Globalists depopulation agenda. Nothing good for you should have your body reacting that way,, that is your body telling you that you have poisoned it.
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by 2rez: 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
vanbonattel:

*drags some blunts*
Nigeria was never a country in the first place not to talk of being recognized amongst the comity of nations. The nomenclature called Nigeria was a mere test experiment which no longer exist.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Bfss: 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
Elshaddai
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by seborrhic: 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
McDaav:
Allllrrrriiiigggghhhhttt

Modified!
So Covid vaccine gave u malaria?Or there is a fake one being administered here that causes malaria going by how u tried linking the two?
Also taking another drug would have killed u according to your quack pharmacist or he was just trying to extort u with the sale of his drugs?
The ironic thing about the kind of misinformation some of u people assimilate and spread is that correct information can easily be sourced from the net at next to zero cost,but the "witch" mindset in many Nigerians would instead allow you to believe the clearly dubious narrative.
It's in Nigeria someone would insist he/she has malaria because he/she has body pain,headache,fever.Even when a proper test result comes out negative they would insist they have it and finally see one lab that would help them confirm their diagnoses,even when the person has taken 3-4 different antimalarials within a span of just 2-3weeks!
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Joromi1: 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
I blame it on Buhari's body odour.
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Litmus: 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
Don’t blame Buhari, IPOB or Oduduwa. Since those of you that claim you are “Nigerians” are happiest when others join you in cussing Nigeria, UK and Majority Western Nations are very happy to join you in prejudicing your black assed Nation, don’t you worry.
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Akolawole(m): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
How many of these 50 countries are in Africa?

How many people are even fully vaccinated in Nigeria?

UK cannot do without Nigeria travellers! With 14 direct flights from Lagos per week alone. We need not to calculate the amount of airport tax that enter UK purse.
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Litmus: 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
vanbonattel:

If that is happening, it’s not because of Nigeria nathing; not because of Buhari, not IBOP, not police, not corruption, not military, it’s because of people like You! The world is only too happy to prejudice black nations and if black people give them the chance to gang up on one black group, individual, movement or black Nation like Nigeria by for instance continually bad mouthing her –mostly because of jealousy – then the world will grab the chance.

Individuals like you can fool ignorant Nigerians in Nigeria or some of them abroad, even, but i've been in the equality fight a long time and not deceived. I understand the West thoroughly and I understand the nature of coons and their cowardly, treacherous crab mentality nature.
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Coldie(m): 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
Currency useless, passport useless, even Covid-19 vaccine useless, country too useless
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Coldie(m): 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
Litmus:

If that is happening, it’s not because of Nigeria nathing; not because of Buhari, not IBOP, not police, not corruption, not military, it’s because of people like You! The world is only too happy to prejudice black nations and if black people give them the chance by bad mouthing Nigeria –mostly because of jealousy – then the world will grab the chance.

Individuals like you can fool ignorant Nigerians in Nigeria or some of them abroad, even, but i've been in the equality fight a long time and not deceived. I understand the West thoroughly and I understand the nature of coons and their cowardly, treacherous crab mentality nature.
Nothing like that Nigeria is a disgrace to the black race.
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by ubimagos: 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
How many African countries is on the list before my neighbor start to blame Buhari government as if Naija dey produce covid-19 vaccine!
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Litmus: 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
Coldie:

Nothing like that Nigeria is a disgrace to the black race.

Coon, keep waiting for your White masters to reward you. angry
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Coldie(m): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
Litmus:

Coon, keep waiting for your White masters to reward you. angry
I have this feeling you are either from the north or u are in government or u are still a kid.

If u know the kind of frustration Nigeria is frustrating people you won't talk that rubbish again.

Nigeria said they are making import hard to preserve foreign exchange and encourage local production, same Nigeria it's better you export things through another African country than Nigeria. Cost of exporting goods in Nigeria is higher than the goods itself.

The only reason y oil companies in Nigeria are still surviving is that they know how to cheat the system to get back the money the system stole from them.

Can u tell me one thing u are proud of in Nigeria?

Is it the police?
Efcc?
Government?

Tell me
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by vanbonattel: 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
Litmus:

If that is happening, it’s not because of Nigeria nathing; not because of Buhari, not IBOP, not police, not corruption, not military, it’s because of people like You! The world is only too happy to prejudice black nations and if black people give them the chance to gang up on one black group, individual, movement or black Nation like Nigeria by for instance continually bad mouthing her –mostly because of jealousy – then the world will grab the chance.

You must also understand this too?

Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Coldie(m): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
ubimagos:
How many African countries is on the list before my neighbor start to blame Buhari government as if Naija dey produce covid-19 vaccine!
This is the reason y I say Nigeria is gone.

Giant of Africa when they call out your failure you start using yourself to compare benin republic, Niger republic, Liberia, Cameroon.

Shame no dae una eye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Distinguish Natural Honey And Artificial Honey / A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital / Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.