Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

8.5 Million Naira Winning Ticket From Bet9ja Criminals - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 8.5 Million Naira Winning Ticket From Bet9ja Criminals (4515 Views)

Latest Strategy To Make 35000 Naira daily From Bet9ja / This Is How To Make 50,000 Or More From Bet9ja/merrybet / Work And Earn At Your Convenience While You Retain Your 8 - 5 Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8.5 Million Naira Winning Ticket From Bet9ja Criminals by drdeath: 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
Good day NLs.Please I won 8.5 million Naira via bet9ja with 100 Naira only.I went to meet my agent and he said he will collect 1 million.
I went to their head office at Ojuelegba and I met a worker with a bet9ja t-shirt.
I approached him and he said that they do not pay cash.I replied that I am not here for cash but to give them my GTBank account details to carry out the transfer.He said no.
He later said I can be paid but I will be given 7.5 million.
Please house,is there what can be done? If not,then I will lodge my complain at Lagos state lottery board.
Thank you.

Re: 8.5 Million Naira Winning Ticket From Bet9ja Criminals by daviesmania(m): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
Guy collect that money waka don't be greedy.. u no kill Whale and hundred naira game u bet.

1 Like

Re: 8.5 Million Naira Winning Ticket From Bet9ja Criminals by daviesmania(m): 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
Guy u can lie sha... I suspect ur paid by another bet to rubbish bet9ja but God pass you!

5 Likes

Re: 8.5 Million Naira Winning Ticket From Bet9ja Criminals by drdeath: 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
daviesmania:
Guy u can lie sha... I suspect ur paid by another bet to rubbish bet9ja but God pass you!
Na Ogun go strike you to death for suspecting me.
Re: 8.5 Million Naira Winning Ticket From Bet9ja Criminals by drdeath: 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
[quote author=daviesmania post=106439357]Guy collect that money waka don't be greedy.. u no kill Whale and hundred naira game u
You blind.you know see say everything enter.Na Ogun go punish you.
Re: 8.5 Million Naira Winning Ticket From Bet9ja Criminals by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
If that's the Betslip up there, I think it's a lost ticket.

Otherwise, collect the 7.5 million and switch online next time.
Re: 8.5 Million Naira Winning Ticket From Bet9ja Criminals by drdeath: 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
Thank you Chief.It is not a lost ticket as the others has not be confirmed that is why it is on red.By watching closely,you will see that they are all .

1 Like

Re: 8.5 Million Naira Winning Ticket From Bet9ja Criminals by felixzo1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
drdeath:
Thank you Chief.It is not a lost ticket as the others has not be confirmed that is why it is on red.By watching closely,you will see that they are all .
what does the mean

1 Like

Re: 8.5 Million Naira Winning Ticket From Bet9ja Criminals by seankafor(m): 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
Bro, disturb them for twitter and make sure you gather all evidence
Them must to pay you till last penny, if you need help DM me..

Last last no forget me for your paradise

Go to twitter,tag bet9ja, Lagos lottery service and others..
It will go viral if they don't take actions..
Re: 8.5 Million Naira Winning Ticket From Bet9ja Criminals by paskal16: 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
Lost ticket
2+ means both teams would score at least two goals na

Some of the results there ended at 2-1

6 Likes

Re: 8.5 Million Naira Winning Ticket From Bet9ja Criminals by felixzo1(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
paskal16:
Lost ticket
2+ means both teams would score at least two goals na

Some of the results there ended at 2-1
its a lost ticket then. why the noise

4 Likes

Re: 8.5 Million Naira Winning Ticket From Bet9ja Criminals by cj4humanity: 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
Oga you lost

4 Likes

Re: 8.5 Million Naira Winning Ticket From Bet9ja Criminals by daviesmania(m): 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
drdeath:
Good day NLs.Please I won 8.5 million Naira via bet9ja with 100 Naira only.I went to meet my agent and he said he will collect 1 million.
I went to their head office at Ojuelegba and I met a worker with a bet9ja t-shirt.
I approached him and he said that they do not pay cash.I replied that I am not here for cash but to give them my GTBank account details to carry out the transfer.He said no.
Please house,is there what can be done? If not,then I will lodge my complain at Lagos state lottery board.
Thank you.
Stop smoking and start living a reasonable life.. how can you pick up a ticket on the floor and start disturbing everybody!

7 Likes

Re: 8.5 Million Naira Winning Ticket From Bet9ja Criminals by tesseract: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
daviesmania:

Stop smoking and start living a reasonable life.. how can you pick up a ticket on the floor and start disturbing everybody!
Lol...no mind the guy... The op think say everybody stupid.

1 Like

Re: 8.5 Million Naira Winning Ticket From Bet9ja Criminals by Starlogo: 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
Oga na lost ticket....Can ordinary gives 8odds....
Go and rest shocked

4 Likes

Re: 8.5 Million Naira Winning Ticket From Bet9ja Criminals by WestAfricaan: 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
drdeath:
Thank you.

You can reach out to Nigerian lottery commission.
Re: 8.5 Million Naira Winning Ticket From Bet9ja Criminals by alexvatt(m): 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
The OP is a fool. bet9ja can sue him and he will go to jail for tanishing the image of the company.

7 Likes

Re: 8.5 Million Naira Winning Ticket From Bet9ja Criminals by Builderbet365: 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
The op has been running a pattern of this ridiculous threads for weeks now.

2 Likes

Re: 8.5 Million Naira Winning Ticket From Bet9ja Criminals by Builderbet365: 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
drdeath:

Na Ogun go strike you to death for suspecting me.

If the least of one game was 2-2 then you have a legitimate claim, but you need to brush up betting knowledge coz it seems you are new to betting.

1 Like

Re: 8.5 Million Naira Winning Ticket From Bet9ja Criminals by Depressed101: 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
drdeath:
Thank you.
bro just know that your life is in danger, take that money and Waka go...

1 Like

Re: 8.5 Million Naira Winning Ticket From Bet9ja Criminals by Builderbet365: 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
Depressed101:

The bets a lost one

1 Like

Re: 8.5 Million Naira Winning Ticket From Bet9ja Criminals by drdeath: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
felixzo1:
its a lost ticket then. why the noise
You must be blind.
Re: 8.5 Million Naira Winning Ticket From Bet9ja Criminals by drdeath: 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
Builderbet365:

The bets a lost one
You must be daft.
Re: 8.5 Million Naira Winning Ticket From Bet9ja Criminals by drdeath: 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
Builderbet365:

The bets a lost one
You must be mentally retarded.
Re: 8.5 Million Naira Winning Ticket From Bet9ja Criminals by drdeath: 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
Builderbet365:

The bets a lost one
You must be daft by not comprehending the game results.Fool.
Re: 8.5 Million Naira Winning Ticket From Bet9ja Criminals by drdeath: 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
Depressed101:
Na your Mama life go Dey on danger.Fool.
Re: 8.5 Million Naira Winning Ticket From Bet9ja Criminals by drdeath: 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
alexvatt:
The OP is a fool. bet9ja can sue him and he will go to jail for tanishing the image of the company.
You father is the fool.
Re: 8.5 Million Naira Winning Ticket From Bet9ja Criminals by drdeath: 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
daviesmania:

You father is the smoker.
Re: 8.5 Million Naira Winning Ticket From Bet9ja Criminals by drdeath: 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Builderbet365:

If the least of one game was 2-2 then you have a legitimate claim, but you need to brush up betting knowledge coz it seems you are new to betting.
It is your father that is knew to betting.
Re: 8.5 Million Naira Winning Ticket From Bet9ja Criminals by drdeath: 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Builderbet365:
The op has been running a pattern of this ridiculous threads for weeks now.
You father must be mad.
Re: 8.5 Million Naira Winning Ticket From Bet9ja Criminals by drdeath: 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
cj4humanity:
Oga you lost
Na Ogun go punish you.

1 Like

Re: 8.5 Million Naira Winning Ticket From Bet9ja Criminals by drdeath: 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
tesseract:

Lol...no mind the guy... The op think say everybody stupid.
Na Ogun go punish you.he be as if say the disease called BLINDNESS Dey run for your family.Fool!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Invest In Oil Industry? / PHCN Pay As You Go / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.