Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,706 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

R.Kelly Dropped Guys Dead With 'Same Girl' Video Vibes - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / R.Kelly Dropped Guys Dead With 'Same Girl' Video Vibes (2953 Views)

Jesse Jagz Ft. Wizkid - Bad Girl (Video) / ::: SYM19 Ft Bracket:::fine Baby Girl:::video::: / R.kelly Dropped Guys Dead With Same Girl Video Vibes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

R.Kelly Dropped Guys Dead With 'Same Girl' Video Vibes by cbjonstage(m): 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2007
R.Kelly Duet with Usher - Same Girl song is something awesome. Their coming together (R&B stars) to perform is something great ever existed in music video. ITS SLAMMING & FUNNY SHA.

I'm bowing for them because while watching d video i didn't know when my hand mistakenly touch sexy lap of a female beside me. smiley smiley tongue smiley

Re: R.Kelly Dropped Guys Dead With 'Same Girl' Video Vibes by nutyay(m): 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2007
Saw d video but i didn't get d end of d video well. Was it dat they were not datin d same girl afterall?
Re: R.Kelly Dropped Guys Dead With 'Same Girl' Video Vibes by cbjonstage(m): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2007
Nutyay, they werent dating d same girl, @ d end of d movie clip.

i noticed d said 'same girl' has a twin identical sis, which makes d R&B stars dumb-founded.

Kelly is really a PRO wen it comes 2 storytelling songs.
Re: R.Kelly Dropped Guys Dead With 'Same Girl' Video Vibes by uchetobi(f): 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2007
They were dating identical twins not the same girl. LOL
Re: R.Kelly Dropped Guys Dead With 'Same Girl' Video Vibes by chiogo(f): 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2007
nutyay:

Saw d video but i didn't get d end of d video well. Was it that they were not datin d same girl afterall?
yes, u're right.

@topic
it's a nice song/video. Unless u watch d video, u won't get d whole picture. d end was unexpected. lol.
Re: R.Kelly Dropped Guys Dead With 'Same Girl' Video Vibes by bluesky4(f): 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2007
rkelly, boooring *yawns*

still does the same style stupid music, about nonsense, and every1 loves him. He's getting old now, and shud concentrate on his court case. angry angry
Re: R.Kelly Dropped Guys Dead With 'Same Girl' Video Vibes by rasulua(m): 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2007
@ blue-sky
i tot blue represent love,u shld av chosen black,well if u dnt like kelly dnt check d thread,its 4 song lovers.

@ topic
the song was out of dis world,i like his style of music. I call him MR GOLD,cos evritin he touches turn gold.
Re: R.Kelly Dropped Guys Dead With 'Same Girl' Video Vibes by cbjonstage(m): 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2007
[tr]rkelly, boooring *yawns*

still does the same style stupid music, about nonsense, and everyone loves him. He's getting old now, and should concentrate on his court case. [/tr]

@ blue-sky
i wonder y u're boiling inside of u. aint u happy dat his concepts r superb?
he has a msg to 2 delivered 2 those he hears him, d spirit of God is pushing him somewhere, only time will tell. dats our prayer for him, fans like rasula, i and others tongue cool
Re: R.Kelly Dropped Guys Dead With 'Same Girl' Video Vibes by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2007
Hey
If they were dating identical twins - that means two different girls - how come the girl looked shocked when she saw Usher and R.Kelly together?
Re: R.Kelly Dropped Guys Dead With 'Same Girl' Video Vibes by nutyay(m): 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2007
According to d lyrics, d 2 girls, drive d same car, went 2 d same sch e.t.c that's understandable but do they av to work in d same company because they're twins? That makes the whole story meaningless
Re: R.Kelly Dropped Guys Dead With 'Same Girl' Video Vibes by bluesky4(f): 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2007
I think the song means that both kelly and usher are dating the same girl. Coz in the song twins were never mentioned.

However in the video, they twisted it to them dating twins.
Re: R.Kelly Dropped Guys Dead With 'Same Girl' Video Vibes by chiogo(f): 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2007
@blue-sky, yeah, it wasn't mentioned but d video depicts that they were datin' twins even though they never said it out loud, it was acted like a movie.

@mactao, no, u got d video wrong, listen to d lyrics and u'd get d whole thin'. d part where d girl looked shocked was just their imagination. They were imaginin' how she'd look when both of 'em shows up at d date. They didn't go to d date yet, they were just plannin' it while playin' basketball. i didn't get it at first either until i listened. he was like "homie, we about to bust up this chick,ask her to meet u and i'm gon' show up too, she won't know what to do" they were only makin' plans, and they pictured how she'd look, got it?

@nutyay, i know, right? d lyrics sound nice but i don't believe such thin' happens. i was tellin' my sis d same thin' and she said it happens which is Kinda true 'cause i have girl cousins who are twins not identical but are dressed alike, do d same thin'. I was like "ok" but d part that got me doubtin' again was d part where usher asked if d girl got a kid and R.kelly said "yup".How can they both have a kid out of wedlock? just 'cause they're twins. that part didn't make sense, they shldn't have put it, lol. d job and car thin' is understandable but both of them havin' a kid? undecided
Re: R.Kelly Dropped Guys Dead With 'Same Girl' Video Vibes by uchetobi(f): 8:28am On Jul 30, 2007
They could both have kids. LOL. Nothing is impossible in this world. But really I think we should enjoy it from an entertainment point of view and not looking or criticizing realistically
Re: R.Kelly Dropped Guys Dead With 'Same Girl' Video Vibes by tollu: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2007
Seconded!

(1) (Reply)

Timi Of West African Idol Got Shot / Jesse Jagz Nation Vol. II- Royal Niger Company [review And Download Link] / Khalid – Perfect Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.