Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home (2473 Views)

Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? / My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by iamezekwesiri: 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hello guys,

Straight to the point....

I have quite observed my neighbor and noticed that he's always bringing home side chicks to frolick with in his matrimonial home whilst the wife is away.
You may ask how come I have been observing his movements; I am on my annual leave and spend alot of time inside my apartment.
The annoying part is that he brings home ladies that his wife is more sophisticated than even after giving 2 children.
I have prayed and wished that the wife bumps into them and let everything happen. The wife is too calm and nice to be treated like this by the husband.

Last week, the wife returned unexpected oblivious of what the husband was into but didn't catch the side chick as she passed through the back door and left.

I have been thinking of calling my neighbor to order to respect his wife by stopping his amorous affairs.

Please, should I call this man to order or mind my business?

Cc
Seun
Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by Snitch24(m): 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
Mind ur business

4 Likes

Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by GOFRONT(m): 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
Abro......Pls let sleeping dog lie.

Remember, Men are polygamous in nature and the table you are trying to shake so, plenty men dey ontop
Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by Naijanascam: 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
This man never start what can't be able to finish............
Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by Kobojunkie: 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
iamezekwesiri:
The annoying part is that he brings home ladies that his wife is more sophisticated than even after giving 2 children.
I have prayed and wished that the wife bumps into them and let everything happen. The wife is too calm and nice to be treated like this by the husband.

Last week, the wife returned unexpected oblivious of what the husband was into but didn't catch the side chick as she passed through the back door and left.

I have been thinking of calling my neighbor to order to respect his wife by stopping his amorous affairs.

Call a philanderer to tell him what exactly? I think he already knows whatever it is you are going to try to say to him. undecided

You say the man has two children, don't they talk to their mother about what goes on in the house when she is not there? undecided
Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by Polynek(m): 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
Baba folo your heart

1 Like

Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by Foodqueen(f): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
Call his wife anonymously.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by Matheusmartin: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
iamezekwesiri:
Hello guys,

I have quite observed my neighbor and noticed that he's always bringing home side chicks to frolick with in his matrimonial home whilst the wife is away.
You may ask how come I have been observing his movements; I am on my annual leave and spend alot of time inside my apartment.

Cc
Seun

Na oversabi work like this make them shoot/kill my guy that year for upper..
angry

6 Likes

Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by iamezekwesiri: 11:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
They're still kids and always with their mum after school in her shop till they all return back in the evening.
They know nothing about this.

Kobojunkie:
Call a philanderer to tell him what exactly? I think he already knows whatever it is you are going to try to say to him. undecided

You say the man has two children, don't they talk to their mother about what goes on in the house when she is not there? undecided

1 Like

Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by Kobojunkie: 11:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
Foodqueen:
Op, I vote you do this then. Try to record a video her husband taking women into her house and then send an anonymous link to the wife so she can watch for herself, and then decide on her own what she will afterwards, this without you getting physically in between the drama that is their marriage. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by Kobojunkie: 11:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
iamezekwesiri:

They're still kids and always with their mum after school in her shop till they all return back in the evening.
They know nothing about this.
ok undecided
Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by izywzy: 12:51am On Oct 05, 2021
He is doing that because he knows I Bleep his wife and because I give his wife money for both of them to spend at home, he has no choice than to allow me continue banging his wife hence the reason why side chicks came into play. I shall tell the full story soon.

And you OP why does weed usually smell from your apartment? If you don’t mind your business…. NDLEA go reason you soon.
Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by socialmediaman: 2:43am On Oct 05, 2021
Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by Corporate2020: 8:01am On Oct 05, 2021
Niggas cover fellow Niggas up. Niggas don't betray fellow Niggas. Betrayers die miserably.

If you want one of the chicks, tell him and he will pass one to you. Don't be a miserable jealous simp

1 Like

Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by Corporate2020: 8:02am On Oct 05, 2021
Foodqueen:

The thing dey pain you ni? Na your pusssy he dey fucck?
Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by Corporate2020: 8:03am On Oct 05, 2021
Matheusmartin:

Na oversabi work like this make them shoot/kill my guy that year for upper..
angry

This simp too go soon collect many slaps

1 Like

Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by Maxymilliano(m): 8:54am On Oct 05, 2021
And what do you stand to gain by snitching on your neighbor ?

Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by Bekind123: 9:06am On Oct 05, 2021
See them supporting evil. Had it been is the other way round, if it had been the neighbours wife that is cheating, they would have buried the woman alive over here. Rubbish

8 Likes

Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by descartes400: 11:07am On Oct 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Op, I vote you do this then. Try to record a video her husband taking women into her house and then send an anonymous link to the wife so she can watch for herself, and then decide on her own what she will afterwards, this without you getting physically in between the drama that is their marriage. undecided

The position of the camera will give the neighbor away as the interloper, that's if he is videoing from his apartment.
Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by tchidi066(f): 11:13am On Oct 05, 2021
Tell the wife, what if he contacts a disease from those chicks and transmit it to the wife , the woman will just die of what she knows nothing of

1 Like

Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by Kobojunkie: 11:18am On Oct 05, 2021
descartes400:

The position of the camera will give the neighbor away as the interloper, that's if he is videoing from his apartment.
Lol... maybe he should sit by the entrance to the building when recording or taking pictures so no one can figure out it must have come from him. While he is trying to be a good Samaritan and all, It would be nice if he could avoid the wahala to follow. grin
Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by frozen70(f): 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
iamezekwesiri:
Hello guys,

Cc
Seun

Just mind your business before you become a target
Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by MufasaLion: 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
From the way you sound, you don't seem to be closer to your neighbor. I could perceive you guys only greet and pass, no cordial relationship.

I'd urge you to just mind your business or if you could relate him and make him comfortable with you then you can discuss with him about his sexcapades.

Most importantly, do not ever tell the wife anything. She must not hear anything about her husband's infidelity from you else you gonna pay for it (sometimes with your life).
Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by Obaxxx(m): 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
lipsrsealed
Op,o dey very sure say you dey jobless,if not,a busy man wouldn't have the time to be spying on another man's problem undecided

So tay op even say him neighbor banny make sense pass the side chicks wey the ma dey bring come him house,for that I don dey suspect the op to dey extent of looking at him with one eye wink. Op na bad guy grin.

Well, op, no try am... na just matter of time, because e sure me say the wife go must catch am one day...I'm speaking from experience here...My own popsman did this same thing to his friend, but in his case,it was the banny that was cheating......Guess what,my popsman's friend went home and told his Banny and the next thing we saw was her knocking at our door to rain insults on my popsman....

Las las, karma dawned on her and she got pregnant...so on the day of her delivery she couldn't deliver the baby...After many spiritual consultation,she was compelled to confess and that was when she opened up..las las,my popsman friend came back to apologize to my popsman..

I'm talking about the early 90's here..
Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by ststyreal(f): 11:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
Corporate2020:
Niggas cover fellow Niggas up. Niggas don't betray fellow Niggas. Betrayers die miserably.

If you want one of the chicks, tell him and he will pass one to you. Don't be a miserable jealous simp
Please don't say this... Imagine the man is married to either your sister, niece or cousin... What will be your response? And that man can infect the woman with a deadly virus like HIV, thereby destroying the life of that innocent woman. If you can help save the situation, why not do it. Whether there is heaven or not, as human, our conscience is there to judge us when we support and cover evil. Our motto in life as should be " to treat people, the way we want to be treated". When we cover evil, we are indirectly part of the evil and will in one way or the other, partake in the punishment thereafter. I might be saying nonsense or thrash to you but honestly, i am typing from a concern heart as i have witness a man infect his innocent wife with a deadly virus as hiv from his infidelity....

6 Likes

Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by Kobojunkie: 11:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
Obaxxx:
Well, op, no try am... na just matter of time, because e sure me say the wife go must catch am one day...I'm speaking from experience here...My own popsman did this same thing to his friend, but in his case,it was the banny that was cheating......Guess what,my popsman's friend went home and told his Banny and the next thing we saw was her knocking at our door to rain insults on my popsman....

Las las, karma dawned on her and she got pregnant...so on the day of her delivery she couldn't deliver the baby...After many spiritual consultation,she was compelled to confess and that was when she opened up..las las,my popsman friend came back to apologize to my popsman..

I'm talking about the early 90's here..
Your story and your conclusion no match at all! undecided

If your father had kept the cheating from his friend, do you think that friendship would have continued after his friend had been made to realize the truth? undecided

Stop with the warped way of reasoning things out abeg! undecided
Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by Kobojunkie: 11:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
ststyreal:
Our motto in life as should be " to treat people, the way we want to be treated". When we cover evil, we are indirectly part of the evil and will in one way or the other, partake in the punishment thereafter. I might be saying nonsense or thrash to you but honestly, i am typing from a concern heart as i have witness a man infect his innocent wife with a deadly virus as hiv from his infidelity....
....I am puzzled when folks wonder why Nigeria is the cesspit is today. It didn't all happen out of the blue - cause and effect! undecided
Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by ststyreal(f): 12:07am On Oct 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
....I am puzzled when folks wonder why Nigeria is the cesspit is today. It didn't all happen out of the blue - cause and effect! undecided
Exactly friend. Cause and effect, all in the name of 'mind your business'.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by oluwaseyi0: 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
Will you rather he bring them to your house
Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by Caramia2020(m): 11:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
Smiling, I will advise u to mind ur business before d guy accuse u of dating his wife n for d man, hmm! He is misbehaving forget d saying men are polygamous. This is shameful.
Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by CHoccolaTE: 1:40am On Oct 07, 2021
Men are so useless. See all of them advicing op to mind his business. If na woman them for don take curse kill her.

Send anonymous text to his wife
I know a case where a cheating man infected his wife with hiv and they didnt know untill it became AIDS.

6 Likes

Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by Ndidi2: 5:50am On Oct 07, 2021
ststyreal:

Please don't say this... Imagine the man is married to either your sister, niece or cousin... What will be your response? And that man can infect the woman with a deadly virus like HIV, thereby destroying the life of that innocent woman. If you can help save the situation, why not do it. Whether there is heaven or not, as human, our conscience is there to judge us when we support and cover evil. Our motto in life as should be " to treat people, the way we want to be treated". When we cover evil, we are indirectly part of the evil and will in one way or the other, partake in the punishment thereafter. I might be saying nonsense or thrash to you but honestly, i am typing from a concern heart as i have witness a man infect his innocent wife with a deadly virus as hiv from his infidelity....
ua not saying trash.
Ua honest God bless you.

That is how my sweet husband was sleeping with girls in their family house and everyone looked away waiting for me to find out bc they said they don't want to spoil our marriage.( He infected me seriously)
When l found out it was terrible.
Is been 1 year 2 months now and m still freaking out.
But thank God he has repented however a lot of things have changed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. / Gender And Youth Advocate Hosts African Women Conference Mark 2022 IWD / 10 Commandments Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.