Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

How Do I Buy Stuff From Ebay - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Buy Stuff From Ebay (421 Views)

Earn Crypto For Free And Buy Stuff / Please How Can Buy Stuff From JUMIA App / How To Buy Stuff On Ebay For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Buy Stuff From Ebay by Chrisvotel: 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
Good day Nairalanders I was surfing the internet and I came across eBay website, I found so many things that I liked and I wanted to buy but I don't know if eBay works for Nigerians but I also want to know if anyone have had any experience purchasing items from eBay
Re: How Do I Buy Stuff From Ebay by prinxwizard(m): 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
Why not import from 1688 (China)?
Re: How Do I Buy Stuff From Ebay by presido997(m): 11:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
I'm also interested to know how to do that and also how reliable it is
Re: How Do I Buy Stuff From Ebay by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:57am On Oct 05, 2021
Chrisvotel:
Good day Nairalanders I was surfing the internet and I came across eBay website, I found so many things that I liked and I wanted to buy but I don't know if eBay works for Nigerians but I also want to know if anyone have had any experience purchasing items from eBay

We can handle the buying and shipping to NIGERIA for you sir. All you have to do is to send us the links of the items and we will handle the rest for you. You can check out our thread in the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6324863/buy-ship-usa-china-nigeria#97292029

Call/whatsapp 09090287555

GIANTPLUSHUB ENT.
Re: How Do I Buy Stuff From Ebay by Chrisvotel: 8:23am On Oct 05, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

We can handle the buying and shipping to NIGERIA for you sir. All you have to do is to send us the links of the items and we will handle the rest for you. You can check out our thread in the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6324863/buy-ship-usa-china-nigeria#97292029

Call/whatsapp 09090287555

GIANTPLUSHUB ENT.
thank you so much

(1) (Reply)

Nil / Pi Network New Coin By China / The Secret Of Everything You Need To Succeed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.