Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Biggest Regret With Soso Games Of Lagos - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Biggest Regret With Soso Games Of Lagos (954 Views)

10 Most Popular Games Of The Year 2018 / 10 Most Annoyingly Difficult Video Games Of All Time / My Experience At Soso Games And The Nigerian "Customer Care" Syndrome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biggest Regret With Soso Games Of Lagos by Getsaved(m): 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
Does anyone know about soso games in Lagos? I do not mean to spoil someone's business here, but I regretted doing business with them. Their logistics is the poorest I have had since making orders online locally and internationally. Their logistics outside Lagos is terrible, lots of mistake here and there, taking your orders to a different location and asking you to picked them up with your own money when you had already paid them for waybilling it to your adress. They did thesame thing last year and I thought it was just a one time mistake from them. I pre order for fifa22 from them since last week Thursday. They promised 2 days to deliever after 2 days they promise 3 working days again and up to now I am yet to recieve my order. Please guys on this forum . Help me with reputable people I can make orders with and who deal on ps4 & ps5 cds especially fifa. Where i can make preorders for goods and the order will arrive on time and at my adress. I anticipate your sincere positive contrubutions
Thanks
Re: Biggest Regret With Soso Games Of Lagos by abiodunbright(m): 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
Getsaved:
Does anyone know about soso games in Lagos? I do not mean to spoil someone's business here, but I regretted doing business with them. Their logistics is the poorest I have had since making orders online locally and internationally. Their logistics outside Lagos is terrible, lots of mistake here and there, taking your orders to a different location and asking you to picked them up with your own money when you had already paid them for waybilling it to your adress. They did thesame thing last year and I thought it was just a one time mistake from them. I pre order for fifa22 from them since last week Thursday. They promised 2 days to deliever after 2 days they promise 3 working days again and up to now I am yet to recieve my order. Please guys on this forum . Help me with reputable people I can make orders with and who deal on ps4 & ps5 cds especially fifa. Where i can make preorders for goods and the order will arrive on time and at my adress. I anticipate your sincere positive contrubutions
Thanks

The problem is people believe in brand, i sell install games and i deliver national wide without issues with my customers but i don't have the opportunity that soso games has.

You can drop you WhatsApp contact, my shop is at Ikeja.
Re: Biggest Regret With Soso Games Of Lagos by Cuteamigo1(m): 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
Getsaved:
Thanks
I paid for a London used ps3 from them and got a broken ps3 from that had a bad CD room, the power cord was missing and when I complained they told its just 300 naira I should go and buy. Worst of it all the ps3 shuts down after being on for a few minutes and when complained about that too I was told by them that it must be where I'm keeping it that is causing the overheating. They noticed I'm a newbie, truth be told that was my first console that I purchased with my money.i believe that seeing my location is kaduna which is far away from Lagos, they used this opportunity to swindle me. It's a long story but I will cut it short. After all this complains I dint get the console replaced by them so I continue to manage it until I got another one. I had a terrible experience with them but I believe I've learnt my lesson.
Re: Biggest Regret With Soso Games Of Lagos by Getsaved(m): 9:39am On Oct 07, 2021
abiodunbright:

The problem is people believe in brand, i sell install games and i deliver national wide without issues with my customers but i don't have the opportunity that soso games has.

You can drop you WhatsApp contact, my shop is at Ikeja.

Do you know who does pre order of fifa games and sells original ps4 controllers @Ikea? If you do this then let me know. I will send a pm
Re: Biggest Regret With Soso Games Of Lagos by captainking(m): 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
Cuteamigo1:
I paid for a London used ps3 from them and got a broken ps3 from that had a bad CD room, the power cord was missing and when I complained they told its just 300 naira I should go and buy. Worst of it all the ps3 shuts down after being on for a few minutes and when complained about that too I was told by them that it must be where I'm keeping it that is causing the overheating. They noticed I'm a newbie, truth be told that was my first console that I purchased with my money.i believe that seeing my location is kaduna which is far away from Lagos, they used this opportunity to swindle me. It's a long story but I will cut it short. After all this complains I dint get the console replaced by them so I continue to manage it until I got another one. I had a terrible experience with them but I believe I've learnt my lesson.
This is such a terrible experience..
PS3 dont just switch off on its own...speaking from experince,,,,the ps3 already had issues before it was sent.... its thermal paste is already exhausted and its fan probably isint working to full capacity thats why its switching off on its own..

You should have created a thread for that .. i detest bad customer service from growing business as they fail to recognize that it could grow or deplete their business
Re: Biggest Regret With Soso Games Of Lagos by Cuteamigo1(m): 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
captainking:

PS3 dont just switch off on its own...speaking from experince,,,,the ps3 already had issues before it was sent.... its thermal paste is already exhausted and its fan probably isint working to full capacity thats why its switching off on its own..

You should have created a thread for that .. i detest bad customer service from growing business as they fail to recognize that it could grow or deplete their business
thanks for you concern. I never knew I could call them out here at that time, I called them and they always told me it must be where I'm keeping it. I got the thermal paste changed to metallic acrylic which is one of the best but the problem reduced only a little bit but still existed. instead of turning off after a few minutes, it now could play for 15 minutes before giving me the system overheating warning. To play for long hours I had to put on the AC and place the ps3 under it. I never knew how bad it was until I got my second console from a good friend, very quite, plays for long hours without overheating even without AC, CD room was working fine. I've put it all behind me Sha and I've learnt my lesson but anytime I hear that name sosogames, this bad experience comes to my mind and makes me feel the need to caution people to thread carefully with them.
Re: Biggest Regret With Soso Games Of Lagos by Getsaved(m): 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
captainking:

Infact, this is what makes many Nigerian owned businesses hardly flourish beyond a certain point - they hardly grow beyond their locality and go international. This is thesame reason why a good company that was well managed by a foreigner (e.g shell, chevron, Agip, Elf, Eni e.t.c) hardly survive after they have been nationalised. I do not mean a white man is better than black man intellectually, but this is the fact about growing businesses or companies in Nigeria. Most of wants to enslave workers to work for them while they only feed on the large profit that comes from the sweat of their employees or customers.
Re: Biggest Regret With Soso Games Of Lagos by abiodunbright(m): 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
Getsaved:

Do you know who does pre order of fifa games and sells original ps4 controllers @Ikea? If you do this then let me know. I will send a pm

Chat me up on WhatsApp 08142297046
Re: Biggest Regret With Soso Games Of Lagos by Rahoof2(m): 6:53am On Sep 26, 2023
Getsaved:
Thanks

So sorry for this… been a while checking up on Nairaland but it’s all good.
Pls try present a definite address next time cos GIG logistics can’t make same mistake twice except for the address you provided which is not so direct else they are taking it to another location.

Due to the rush at hand(fifa rush) we might not be able to follow up properly on such issue and probably check and correct the address while shipping packages.

Apologies for that and thanks for the purchase.
Re: Biggest Regret With Soso Games Of Lagos by Rahoof2(m): 7:03am On Sep 26, 2023
Cuteamigo1:

Are you sure you bought that from sosogames or just one person that claimed to be sosogames? Kindly present your order number (invoice number)
This is not our model and it’s been like 4year we’ve sold ps3 cos we’ve stopped selling ps3 for a while.
I’m very sure you didn’t buy from sosogames but rather from someone that paraded himself as sosogames.

Anything that has to do with sosogames is done on our site www.sosogames.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With Good PC Games In Ibadan? / Nintendo Switch For Sale At A Very Cheap Price / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.