Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

UK Visa For M.sc Studies Details - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Visa For M.sc Studies Details (486 Views)

Ibom Air Studies International Route Options With Ibom Air Bombardier CRJ900 / UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders / Uk Visa Tlscontact Nigeria Lagos And Abuja (all You Need To Know) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

UK Visa For M.sc Studies Details by deolu2000(m): 12:33am On Oct 05, 2021
Good evening Nlandrs,
let me apologize in earnest pradventure a similar thread had been opened in the past, but I couldn't find same before I created this.
I will like to be enlightened on how to secure a student visa to study a M.Sc degree program (although I already have one M.Sc in Nigera),
but getting one in the UK with an opportunity to hustle for a better life and benefits is one I am very open at the moment. I will appreciate if I can b availed in details the costs involved, the duration of course, how long it takes to
secure the visa and finally, opportunities that are available for an intending Nigerian students.
Thanks in anticipation of your responses
��� .
Re: UK Visa For M.sc Studies Details by Barad: 3:40am On Oct 05, 2021
Hi, just click here. Every information you need is there.https://www.nairaland.com/6712649/uk-student-visa-tier-4
deolu2000:
Good evening Nlandrs,
let me apologize in earnest pradventure a similar thread had been opened in the past, but I couldn't find same before I created this.
I will like to be enlightened on how to secure a student visa to study a M.Sc degree program (although I already have one M.Sc in Nigera),
but getting one in the UK with an opportunity to hustle for a better life and benefits is one I am very open at the moment. I will appreciate if I can b availed in details the costs involved, the duration of course, how long it takes to
secure the visa and finally, opportunities that are available for an intending Nigerian students.
Thanks in anticipation of your responses
��� .
Re: UK Visa For M.sc Studies Details by justwise(m): 6:03am On Oct 05, 2021
Barad:
Hi, just click here. Every information you need is there.https://www.nairaland.com/6712649/uk-student-visa-tier-4

(1)

Gate Man Crashes His Boss' Car Into The Fence While He Was Away Wahalaeux / Tuition Reduced (to $3,000) In Quebec Rural Regions For International Students / Can National Driving License Be Used Internationally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.