Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

How To Bounce Back From A Business Setback - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Bounce Back From A Business Setback (204 Views)

How To Rock Blazer With A Jean Trouser For A Business Casual Look / Looking For A Business You Can Start With Zero Capital? Check In Here / Do U Run A Business? Come In Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Bounce Back From A Business Setback by VeeBeeCouture(f): 9:28am On Oct 05, 2021
Even the most successful businesses suffer setbacks. Case in point, the recent shutdown of Facebook, WhatsApp & Instagram.
The bigger deal is bouncing back after the setback has occurred.

I once did a UK course on Innovation and Enterprise and it amazed me to learn that failure should be embraced. You see, there would be no innovation if something was not lacking or failing. Failure can therefore be a springboard to success.

Whether we like it or not, setbacks are a part of life. The following tips are designed to help you bounce back:

• Acknowledge that a setback has occurred. Don't live in denial.

• Stay calm. DO NOT PANIC. Panic robs you of creative thinking. The faster you are able to bounce back, the easier it is for you to maintain your competitive edge.

• Don't crucify yourself or wallow in self-pity. Instead, embrace the setback as a learning moment.

• Surround yourself with the right team, people who will help you focus and channel your energy towards bouncing back.

• Get professional help, people whose job it is to FIX the problem. Think solution and not problem.

• Finally, take preventative measures. Like Henry Ford said, "The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing".

1 Like

Re: How To Bounce Back From A Business Setback by StarFist(m): 9:34am On Oct 05, 2021
I damn concur..

1 Like

Re: How To Bounce Back From A Business Setback by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:48am On Oct 05, 2021
Apt! I must add that one should be of good character, you never know when it'll bring you some good when you're down! Be respectful of everyone and be kind.

1 Like

Re: How To Bounce Back From A Business Setback by VeeBeeCouture(f): 11:03am On Oct 05, 2021
StarFist:
I damn concur..
Thanks for reading smiley
Re: How To Bounce Back From A Business Setback by VeeBeeCouture(f): 11:04am On Oct 05, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
Apt! I must add that one should be of good character, you never know when it'll bring you some good when you're down! Be respectful of everyone and be kind.
Roger that! Character speaks volumes. Thanks for contributing smiley

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Sagging Necklines / 5 Things You Didn't Know About Virgil Abloh #virgilabloh / Kids Insulated Lunch Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.