Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Visa To Check Out Of Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Visa To Check Out Of Nigeria (824 Views)

Travel Without Visa To Over 156 Countries / How To Check If A Coin Liquidity Is Locked [full Guide 2022] / Current Nigerian Bank Exchange Rate Today & How To Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa To Check Out Of Nigeria by Cleo18: 10:59am On Oct 05, 2021
Hello,

Recently I started making move for a visa to check out. I am not fully employed, just managing to survive and have a little saving in the bank.

I have met with 2 different agents and not comfortable with their charges and also they couldn't show me where they live with their family or their offices.

Just yesterday I visited an agency (a firm) and was a bit impressed. Their charge is N250,000 for the visa package but you would be responsible for the flight ticket, and hotel accommodation.

They promised to take responsibility for all the documentation needed for the visa, including sponsorship letter, employment letter, adding some amount to my bank account to boost my savings of which I would pay them 5% of any amount they would be adding for me.

I asked the probability of being granted, they said 80-90%.

Mind you, I can apply for the visa myself but I don't have the sustaining documents such as employment or sponsorship form and others and I believe my not having these might pose as a setback for me, so I need an agent to help me.

I hate stress.

Now back to the matter, what have you to say please? It's a Shenghen visa. I am presently in Lagos only for this purpose. I've been lodging in a hotel and planning to leave for my base any moment. Do you know of any agency firm you can strongly recommend me to?
Re: Visa To Check Out Of Nigeria by jackmartial(m): 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
Call me let's discuss, I will help you.
Re: Visa To Check Out Of Nigeria by capitalR: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
Think I'm interested, Visa to which country?
Re: Visa To Check Out Of Nigeria by revived: 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
Cleo18:
Hello,

Recently I started making move for a visa to check out. I am not fully employed, just managing to survive and have a little saving in the bank.

I have met with 2 different agents and not comfortable with their charges and also they couldn't show me where they live with their family or their offices.

Just yesterday I visited an agency (a firm) and was a bit impressed. Their charge is N250,000 for the visa package but you would be responsible for the flight ticket, and hotel accommodation.

They promised to take responsibility for all the documentation needed for the visa, including sponsorship letter, employment letter, adding some amount to my bank account to boost my savings of which I would pay them 5% of any amount they would be adding for me.

Mind you, I can apply for the visa myself but I don't have the sustaining documents such as employment or sponsorship form and others and I believe my not having these might pose as a setback for me, so I need an agent to help me.

I hate stress.

Now back to the matter, what have you to say please? It's a Shenghen visa. I am presently in Lagos only for this purpose. I've been lodging in a hotel and planning to leave for my base any moment. Do you know of any agency firm you can strongly recommend me to?

Check your mail I will refer you to someone
Re: Visa To Check Out Of Nigeria by apexjohn(m): 3:45am On Oct 06, 2021
Interested too
Re: Visa To Check Out Of Nigeria by actoor(m): 9:04am On Oct 06, 2021
Qatar = 200k with 50k down payment for upto one year Visa .

Visa in 10 working days collect visa and pay your balance no hidden business.

Also have Flights tickets with 40% off to any country.
Re: Visa To Check Out Of Nigeria by house10s: 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
Cleo18:
Hello,

I hate stress.

they want 250k n still promise to add money to ur account to boost it for d interview.
Re: Visa To Check Out Of Nigeria by house10s: 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
Cleo18:
Hello,

I hate stress.

call Vincent tell him from david (ehis)

he is a travel agent he will tell u wat is truly involve n b running around for u
Re: Visa To Check Out Of Nigeria by Cleo18: 10:28am On Oct 08, 2021
house10s:
they want 250k n still promise to add money to ur account to boost it for d interview.

Yes.
Re: Visa To Check Out Of Nigeria by house10s: 10:47am On Oct 08, 2021
Cleo18:

Yes.

he is a travel agent he will tell u wat is truly involve n b running around for u

safe
Re: Visa To Check Out Of Nigeria by Ekejoestar(m): 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
house10s:

safe

What about US Visa plus flight
Re: Visa To Check Out Of Nigeria by house10s: 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ekejoestar:

What about US Visa plus flight
holla d fellow

(1) (Reply)

Is Investing In Cryptocurrency Profitable? / When Is A Stock "under-valued",give Examples / How Good Is Transcorp Shares?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.