Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Kudoos To My Pastor And Coach, Rev Chris Oyakhilome (ph.d) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kudoos To My Pastor And Coach, Rev Chris Oyakhilome (ph.d) (1154 Views)

Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals / Avoiding A Bad Marriage- Pst Chris Oyakhilome Ph.davoiding A Bad Marriage. By Pa / Rev. Chris Okotie’s Love Child Expose? Woman Claims 3 Abortions For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kudoos To My Pastor And Coach, Rev Chris Oyakhilome (ph.d) by greg247: 2:30pm On May 30, 2011
Whao, what a great time to be born, it couldn't have been better with abraham, elijah, John the baptist, Peter etc than now. And to also be in christ embassy makes me relevant just as they were. It is a rare privilege, thanks to pastor chris.
Re: Kudoos To My Pastor And Coach, Rev Chris Oyakhilome (ph.d) by hugooh42(m): 4:00pm On May 30, 2011
Amen!
Re: Kudoos To My Pastor And Coach, Rev Chris Oyakhilome (ph.d) by EarsWide(m): 5:53pm On May 30, 2011
Whao, what a great time to be born, it couldn't have been better with abraham, elijah, John the baptist, Peter etc than now. And to also be in christ embassy makes me relevant just as they were. It is a rare privilege, thanks to pastor chris

Who the gods want to destoy - they first make mad!
Re: Kudoos To My Pastor And Coach, Rev Chris Oyakhilome (ph.d) by newmi(m): 6:34pm On May 30, 2011
EarsWide:

Who the gods want to destoy - they first make mad!
You seem to be talking from experience grin grin grin
l didn't know some persons still have regards "the gods" but as far as the bible is concerned there are no such things as "the gods" [/b]we recognize the one and only true God.
[b]Galasians 4:8
Howbeit then, when ye knew not God, ye did service unto them which by nature are no gods"

Nonetheless though if we mush accept the reference "the gods" ascribed to any entity, it must be to the credit of "THE SONS OF GOD"

1John 3:1-2
"Beloved, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called THE SONS OF GOD: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. Beloved, now are we the sons of God. . . "
Re: Kudoos To My Pastor And Coach, Rev Chris Oyakhilome (ph.d) by EarsWide(m): 6:42pm On May 30, 2011
@newmi

Shutup you dimwit - you are lecturing me on God when this fool greg247 is comparing hair frying, 'collecting money for service', fake accent Oyaks with Abraham, Elijah & John the Baptist.

Oyaks is a criminal who should be in prison - the only thing I can think of comparing him and other charlatans to - is the sticky goo I sometimes find stuck to the under of my shoes.
Re: Kudoos To My Pastor And Coach, Rev Chris Oyakhilome (ph.d) by thehomer: 6:53pm On May 30, 2011
@OP
What field did Chris Oyakhilome acquire this phD in?
Re: Kudoos To My Pastor And Coach, Rev Chris Oyakhilome (ph.d) by mabell: 7:12pm On May 30, 2011
EarsWide:

@newmi
Oyaks is a criminal who should be in prison - the only thing I can think of comparing him and other charlatans to - is the sticky goo I sometimes find stuck to the under of my shoes.

oya put him in prison now, em, that is if your power reach
Re: Kudoos To My Pastor And Coach, Rev Chris Oyakhilome (ph.d) by Azibalua(f): 7:22pm On May 30, 2011
EarsWide:

@newmi

Shutup you dimwit - you are lecturing me on God when this fool greg247 is comparing hair frying, 'collecting money for service', fake accent Oyaks with Abraham, Elijah & John the Baptist.

Oops looks like someones shoes have been overused
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kudoos To My Pastor And Coach, Rev Chris Oyakhilome (ph.d) by EarsWide(m): 7:30pm On May 30, 2011
@Azibalua

you said
Oops looks like someones shoes have been overused

Really you mugus are as unfunny as you are st*pid - you cant even come up with witty responses.
Re: Kudoos To My Pastor And Coach, Rev Chris Oyakhilome (ph.d) by Azibalua(f): 7:31pm On May 30, 2011
Oh boy your shoes are really bad?
Re: Kudoos To My Pastor And Coach, Rev Chris Oyakhilome (ph.d) by KunleOshob(m): 7:58am On May 31, 2011
@thehomer

Oyaks does not have a phd, his claims to phd is one of the several lies that the fraudster spews out to impress his bunch of idiotic followers
Re: Kudoos To My Pastor And Coach, Rev Chris Oyakhilome (ph.d) by thehomer: 10:23am On May 31, 2011
KunleOshob:

@thehomer

Oyaks does not have a phd, his claims to phd is one of the several lies that the fraudster spews out to impress his bunch of idiotic followers

Oh. Okay.
Re: Kudoos To My Pastor And Coach, Rev Chris Oyakhilome (ph.d) by mabell: 12:59pm On May 31, 2011
i love this thread wink

(1) (Reply)

The Possibility Of The Presence Of Witchcraft In The Church: / Self-proclaimed Christian Man Robs His Own Parents / Pray 4 The Pope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.