Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,301 members, 7,822,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Romania Work Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Romania Work Visa (3657 Views)

Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) / Poland Work Visa / Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romania Work Visa by Voiceofdestiny: 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
Seeing that there is no thread which speaks as regarding travel to Romania for work, I have decided to start one so that people who have started or gone through this journey before can come and share their experiences and journey.
Mine is like this,
I applied for my permit in July and it is about to come out. I just don't know how the journey will be. Like from getting the permit, documents to add, going to embassy and all.
If anyone has done it before, please enlighten me.
Re: Romania Work Visa by uchman(m): 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
How did you processed the permit?
Re: Romania Work Visa by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
Voiceofdestiny:
Seeing that there is no thread which speaks as regarding travel to Romania for work, I have decided to start one so that people who have started or gone through this journey before can come and share their experiences and journey.
Mine is like this,
I applied for my permit in July and it is about to come out. I just don't know how the journey will be. Like from getting the permit, documents to add, going to embassy and all.

Answer how u applied for d permit
Thanks
Re: Romania Work Visa by Voiceofdestiny: 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
You have to have someone there to apply it for u o. My old classmate did it for me.
Re: Romania Work Visa by Voiceofdestiny: 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
So my friend asked for my CV and passport and also police clearance and a Affidavit for Good conduct.
uchman:
How did you processed the permit?
Re: Romania Work Visa by ednut1(m): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
Voiceofdestiny:
So my friend asked for my CV and passport and also police clearance and a Affidavit for Good conduct.
an employer has to file for you. Did you do any interview or obtained evidence of submission with the employer This your friend story is sounding fishy

1 Like

Re: Romania Work Visa by Powerforyouth: 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
Pls update once you receives the permit. Is it skilled or unskilled work permit
Re: Romania Work Visa by sunnymighty(m): 5:50am On Oct 08, 2021
Voiceofdestiny:
Mine is like this,

@Op I am a trained caregiver,I work with children living with disability (down syndrome) is there any opportunity for person in my category over there? pls confirm frm your friend.
Re: Romania Work Visa by Voiceofdestiny: 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
ednut1:
an employer has to file for you. Did you do any interview or obtained evidence of submission with the employer This your friend story is sounding fishy
i dont know about fishy o.. but me i don know somebody and thats how he helped me. i didnt do interview anywhere. all i know is he used a Lawyer and thats all.
Re: Romania Work Visa by Voiceofdestiny: 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
sunnymighty:

@Op I am a trained caregiver,I work with children living with disability (down syndrome) is there any opportunity for person in my category over there? pls confirm frm your friend.
I dont know but I think u should Google if they need Caregiving in Romania.
Re: Romania Work Visa by Voiceofdestiny: 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
Powerforyouth:
Pls update once you receives the permit. Is it skilled or unskilled work permit
Unskilled.
Re: Romania Work Visa by ednut1(m): 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
Voiceofdestiny:

i dont know about fishy o.. but me i don know somebody and thats how he helped me. i didnt do interview anywhere. all i know is he used a Lawyer and thats all.
how much did he collect
Re: Romania Work Visa by Voiceofdestiny: 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
ednut1:
how much did he collect
I said my childhood friend.. he is doing it free.
Re: Romania Work Visa by expertman(m): 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
Op not saying the obvious truth here.

But yes I know of many Indians advertising this Romania stuff.

I am sure the applicant will get a pre approval from Romania then schedule submission with the embassy here in Abuja for submission of the pre approval and other documents with biometrics then the embassy here will approve and stamp on passport just as Singapore did theirs too.

Enjoy
Re: Romania Work Visa by Voiceofdestiny: 10:49am On Oct 13, 2021
expertman:
Op not saying the obvious truth here.

But yes I know of many Indians advertising this Romania stuff.

I am sure the applicant will get a pre approval from Romania then schedule submission with the embassy here in Abuja for submission of the pre approval and other documents with biometrics then the embassy here will approve and stamp on passport just as Singapore did theirs too.

Enjoy

I'm saying the truth and I am so unaware of all u have said here.. infact, i never hear am before.. Pre what??
Re: Romania Work Visa by expertman(m): 10:56am On Oct 13, 2021
Ok brother . Yes the first few letters that will be given to u are employment offer letter and pre approval visa letters which you will need to take to embassy and use to apply for your visa.

Or are you thinking of travelling from Nigeria with those papers without getting the visa stamp on your main Pali?

Voiceofdestiny:

I'm saying the truth and I am so unaware of all u have said here.. infact, i never hear am before.. Pre what??
Re: Romania Work Visa by Kevwe45: 11:47am On Dec 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: Romania Work Visa by Kevwe45: 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hello everyone . I got my appointment for Romania work visa for next month at Romania embassy Abuja. Can anyone tell me his or her experience.
Re: Romania Work Visa by lordally(m): 10:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
Kevwe45:
Hello everyone . I got my appointment for Romania work visa for next month at Romania embassy Abuja. Can anyone tell me his or her experience.

I wish you all the best bro... Just keep us posted
Re: Romania Work Visa by slimanyd: 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
Kevwe45:

Congrats bro. When did you opt in for these application bro.
Re: Romania Work Visa by Genon07: 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
Re: Romania Work Visa by Kevwe45: 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
Thanks. Sure I will
Re: Romania Work Visa by Kevwe45: 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
slimanyd:

Congrats bro. When did you opt in for these application bro.

Started the process last year September
Re: Romania Work Visa by slimanyd: 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
Kevwe45:

Started the process last year September

With an agent or on your own .
Re: Romania Work Visa by Lopeademol(m): 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
Scammers are getting smarter! All the best
Re: Romania Work Visa by Kevwe45: 11:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
slimanyd:

With an agent or on your own .

On my own

1 Like

Re: Romania Work Visa by lordally(m): 8:21pm On Feb 16, 2022
WillyWonda1 good day...I had to mention you on a different thread. I tried sending you my CV but you don't follow me on Nairaland. Incase you get an email from my username just know it's me. I would appreciate if you respond. Thanks a lot bro
Re: Romania Work Visa by bjosh911(m): 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
Kevwe45:

On my own

How did you go about it can you share with us please

(1) (Reply)

Admission Into North America University Cotonou / So I Took A Drive Yesterday To The Richest Suburb In America (pics) / I Need A Cheap Hotel In Abj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.