Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Entrepreneurship Trust Fund Representative Invite... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Entrepreneurship Trust Fund Representative Invite... (6353 Views)

The Zoom Scheduled Interview With Entrepreneurs Trust Fund Org / Globacom Customer Representative Invite / Ikeja Electric Customer Service Representative Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entrepreneurship Trust Fund Representative Invite... by Mhyketh(m): 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
I got an invite for a zoom meeting/interview for the role of representative for entrepreneurship trust fund...
Please good people in the house what the degree of confidence. How credible are they.
Re: Entrepreneurship Trust Fund Representative Invite... by olusholamayor(f): 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
I received it too.
Re: Entrepreneurship Trust Fund Representative Invite... by DESAN(f): 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Mhyketh:
I got an invite for a zoom meeting/interview for the role of representative for entrepreneurship trust fund...
Please good people in the house what the degree of confidence. How credible are they.
please how did the interview go? I also got the interview invite for tomorrow. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Entrepreneurship Trust Fund Representative Invite... by DESAN(f): 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
olusholamayor:
I received it too.
How was the interview? I also got the invite for tomorrow morning on zoom too. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Entrepreneurship Trust Fund Representative Invite... by eDoctorr(m): 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
Mhyketh:

It is like networking. Don't be deceived with 100k salary upfront. You won't be able to redeem it. A job seeker can never meet up with the task. I have been shortlisted last month. I opted out.

My 4k is still with them.

1 Like

Re: Entrepreneurship Trust Fund Representative Invite... by Mhyketh(m): 9:39am On Oct 28, 2021
eDoctorr:

It is like networking. Don't be deceived with 100k salary upfront. You won't be able to redeem it. A job seeker can never meet up with the task. I have been shortlisted last month. I opted out.

My 4k is still with them.

I swear they are mad. You end up just working for them for free. As you can't reach the Target. Ridiculous target.

1 Like

Re: Entrepreneurship Trust Fund Representative Invite... by eDoctorr(m): 11:33am On Oct 28, 2021
Mhyketh:

I swear they are mad. You end up just working for them for free. As you can't reach the Target. Ridiculous target.

Very very ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Entrepreneurship Trust Fund Representative Invite... by henry0000000(m): 9:48am On Nov 23, 2021
i was invited for an interview by -TRUST FUND REPRESENTATIVE JOB INTERVIEW AND INTRODUCTION MEETING
ENTREPRENEURS TRUST FUND <etrustfund2020@gmail.com>

Mon, 22 Nov, 18:43 (15 hours ago)

to bcc: me
Congratulations,

Your job application has been reviewed.

We are pleased to inform you that you have been scheduled for an interview/introduction session with our organization.

Please find below your interview details:

Date/When: Wednesday, November 24th, 2021

Time: 10:00AM West Central Africa

Venue: Zoom Webinar[Online]
and i did not send them mail at all pls re they real cos i dnt want to waist my data for tomoro dough i sow pepple commenting that it is target bass and u can meet up. so i need advice cos i can do stupid target

(1) (Reply)

Medecins Du Monde (MDM) Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / NSCDC Recruitment:successful Applicants List To Be Released(exam Date) / Ongoing Recruitment In A Newly Established Beverage Company (FMCG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.